Flash Back 11

Don't Hurt My Heart, Stranger

 

Jessica and Taeng cuddled in Taeng living room. The new couple is now watching TV and drink their morning coffe. Then, they heard a door-bell.

“I’ll get it.” Said Taeng and get up from the couch. He walk toward his front door and open the door.

“Hi oppa!”

“Ah.. Ji eun hi.” Said Taeng and let Ji eun come in.

“What are you doing oppa?” asked Ji eun and follow Taeng.

“I just resting.” Said Taeng and smile. Both of them walk toward the living room.

“Taeng? Who is it?” asked Jessica. Ji eun show herself from Taeng’s back.

“Oppa who she is?” asked Ji eun. Taeng smile.

“Sica, meet my best friend a.k.a my little sister Ji eun. Ji eun, meet my girlfriend Jessica.” Said Taeng intoduce both of them. Ji eun bowed politely.

“Hello i’m Ji eun. I’m Taeng oppa childhood friend.” Said Ji eun. Jessica smile.

“Hi i’m Jessica but you can call me Sica.” Said Jessica. Taeng smile.

“So what are you doing here Ji eun?” asked Taeng. Ji eun look at him blankly and clap her hand.

“Oh! I only want to tell you that your father will be out of country again.” said Ji eun. Taeng frowned.

“He asked you to tell me that? Why he didn’t tell me instead?” said Taeng annoyed.

“I don’t know either oppa. But last time i know, he was planning to send Yul oppa to tell you that.” Said Ji eun. After Ji eun mention Yul’s name, someone choke her coffe.

“Sica? Are you okay?” asked Taeng worriedly and pat her back. Jessica cough and her chest slowly.

“Y-Yeah. I’m okay oppa.” Said Jessica.

“Why did you suddenly chocked your own drink?” asked Taeng. Jessica smile at him.

“I just remember that today i suppose to shopping with Fany. Is it okay for you?” asked Jessica. Taeng smile and nodded.

“Of course you can. Have fun okay?” said Taeng and kiss Jessica forehead. Jessica nodded and smile.

“See you later Ji eun.” Said Jessica and pat Ji eun head.

“See you unnie! Be careful okay?” said Ji eun. Jessica nodded and walk out of the apartment. Taeng and Ji eun look at the door.

“You saw it don’t you oppa?” asked Ji eun as she sit on the couch. Taeng nodded.

“Yeah. She choke when you mention Yul’s name earlier.” Said Taeng. Ji eun sighed.

“So she’s Yul oppa ex-fiancee?” asked Ji eun to Taeng. Taeng nodded.

“But i’m glad that he was cheating on her. because if he didn’t, i can’t have such an angel beside me like that.” Said Taeng and smile. Ji eun smile too.

“You should take care of her oppa. Don’t be like your bestfriend.” Said Ji eun. Taeng chuckled.

“Former bestfriedn Ji eun-ah. And of course, we’re different.” Said Taeng and closed his eyes.

 

Flashback

“Yo Taeng.” Yul patted his bestfriend’s shoulder. Taeng turned his head and grinned.

“Hey. You’re late. What happen?” asked Taeng. Yul shake his head and gulp his drink.

“Just been busy. You’re father keep me busy.” Joked Yul. Taeng nodded and continue his work. Yul open his phone and typed something. He was smiling all the way.

“You look happy. Care to share?” said Taeng. Yul look at him and smile.

“I just propose my girlfriend Taeng.” Said Yul and grinned like a kid. Taeng smile dissapear. And he faked a smile.

“Aah.. the blonde chic? What’s her name again?”asked Taeng.

“Jessica. Gosh... she’s like an angel.” Said Yul with dreamy eyes.

“Ha-ha.. lucky you.” said Taeng with sarcastic tone.

“Easy budy.. you’ll found your love soon.” Grinned Yul and patted Taeng’s back.

“I need to go. See you tomorrow okay?” said Yul. Taeng nodded and began to work again. When Yul is finally out from his office, he let out a long sigh and take off his glasses to massage his temple.

“I will found my love? How can i found my love when you take her away from me Yul?” said Taeng.

“I think that is my punishment for being a coward  to greet her in the first place.” Said Taeng again and close his eyes. Little did he know, Yul is still in the outside of his office.

“He like.. Sica?” said Yul. He couldn’t belive his ears.

“I should know about it. He’s my bestfriend and he told me already about it be i pretend to be a fool. Gosh.. i’m so sorry Taeng.. i didn’t mean too..” said Yul. Yul feel like betrayed his own brother since he and Taeng have been bestfriend since diapers. And then, Yul smile.

“I will give you what yours Taeng.” Said Yul and go to the club.

--

As expected, Yul know that Yoong will be in the club since he part-time as a bartender.

“Hyung! You’re here!” said Yoong cheerfully. Yul nodded.

“Give me something strong Yoong.” Said Yul. Yoong nodded and make a drink for his hyung.

“Here your drink hyung.” Said Yoong. Yul gulped it all and smile.

“Thanks.” He said. He look around and saw a bunch of girls. I’m so sorry if i have to hurt you Yoong.. thought Yul and walk toward the girls.

“Hey girls. What are you doing?” said Yul and flirting around. Yoong saw it and he feel angry.

“Hyung!” Yoong shouted while running.

“What?” said a man disgust. Yoong finally stop running.

“Why are you here? And with another girl? Where’s my sister?” asked Yoong. The man smirked.

“Why can’t i be here? And i don’t know where your sister is.” Said that man. Yoong clenched his fist.

“You can’t and she’s your fiancee.” Said Yoong. Suddenly, the man laugh out loud.

“HAHAHA! Do you think i love your sister?! I love her just because her money! She’s my source of money!” said the man. Yoong is really shocked.

“W.. What?” whisper Yoong. The man lift his head.

“I only used you’re sister for money. And not to mention, her body.” Said that man and his lips. Yoong can’t take it anymore. Before he can punch his used to be brother-in-law, someone slapped him first.

“How could you.” said Jessica.

“S-Sica? I..” Said the man and slapped by Jessica again.

“How dare you.” said Jessica coldly and send him a glare and.

“Sica i..” he try to hold her but rejected by Jessica.

“Staw away from me you b*stard!” yelled Jessica. Tears started to run down from her eyes.

“I love you so much Yul.. how dare you..” sobbed Jessica.

“Sica.. i can explain i..” before Yul can finished, he being punched by Yoong.

“Stay away from my sister.” Said Yoong. He grab Jessica hand and take off her ring.

“And i’ll never let her marry with you.” said Yoong and throw the ring. Make Yul speechless. Yoong hug his sister.

“Lets get out of here.” Whisper Yoong. After Yoong and Jessica is out of his sight, he let out a sigh.

“I’m so sorry for hurting both of you..” said Yul. Suddenly, he fell off from the couch. He’s been punch by Taeng.

“How dare you.” said Taeng with anger on his eyes. Yul never saw Taeng in this state and he was really scared but he keeps cool.

“What are you talking about Tae?” said Yul and dust his pants and stand up.

 Taeng can’t control his emotion, attack Yul again.

“I told you to not hurt her!” shout Taeng and pant. He feel dizzy because of his anger.

“This is my life Tae! You can’t control it!” shout Yul. Taeng breath out.

“I don’t know you anymore Yul. You’re not my bestfriend i used to know. Stay away from me and her. I don’t want to see you anymore.” Said Taeng and walk away. Yul fell on his knee.

“I only want to do my best for someone who i care the most. Yet, it’s turned out they hate me the most right now.” chuckled Yul sadly and a lonely tears fall from the corner of his eyes.

“Pabo..”

--

Taeng walk away from the club. Never on his life, he feel angry like that. He felt a great headache and he try to support his body. He leaned on the wall and panted heavily.

“Oppa!!!” is the only thing he heard before he passed out.

End of flashback

 

“Oppa.” Waved Ji eun in front of his face. Taeng turned his head and smile.

“What?” he asked.

“You space out..” mumble Ji eun. Taeng chuckled.

“Sorry. What did you say again?” said Taeng. Ji eun rolled her eyes.

“I said, how have you been? Did you eat your medicine properly?” asked Ji eun.

“I always get this headache quite a lots lately. And when i had the headache, my face is paler than before.” Said Taeng. Ji eun nodded her head.

“You should visit the clinic today at 5 okay oppa? You didn’t come to the clinic yesterday.” Said Ji eun.

“Sorry. I was at my mom’s with Sica yesterday.” Said Taeng. Ji eun smile.

“Okay then. I’ll go to the clinic now. I’ll see you at 5 oppa.” Said Ji eun and leave Taeng. Taeng sigh.

“Hm.. what should i do now?”

 

--

sorry for not updating in a long time T-T