Flashback 9

Don't Hurt My Heart, Stranger

 

“Yah Jessica Jung.” Said Tiffany and wait for a response. She called her bestfriend for 4 times already just to wake her up. Tiffany rubbed her temple.

“I’m pregnant. I can’t stress. Yeah right.. YOONG! Come here! Now!” shout Tiffany. Yoong run to the downstair.

“What? What happen Fany? Did the water broke?!” said Yoong panic. Tiffany slap her forehead.

“You pabo! I only 3 month pregnant! How can the water broke?! Now now.. relax Tiff.. relax.. can you please wake your sister up? i try to wake her up for 4 time but didn’t get any response.” Said Tiffany and walk away.

“Thats because she only awake on the 5 times.” Mumble Yoong and walk toward his sister.

“Yah noona, Wake up! You don’t want to see a furious mushroom right?” said Yoong but get no response at all.

“Aish.. how can i wake her up..” said Yoong. An idea then popped on his mind. He smile slyly.

“Let see if my plan works..” said Yoong and rubbed his hand together. He sloely approach his sister ears.

“Yah noona. Wake up! Taeng hyung is here!” said Yoong. Suddenly Jessica awake and get up from her position.

“Taeng oppa is here?” asked Jessica. Yoong laugh and grab his stomach.

“Oh god! My stomach hurts! Thats hilarious!” said Yoong. Jessica eyes widened.

“YAH! You tricked me?! JUNG YOONG!!” shout Jessica as her brother run away. She chased her brother to find her brother stop on the main door.

“Taeng hyung!” said Yoong. Jessica didn’t belive her brother so she checked up by herself.

“Hey Sica.” Said Taeng and waved his hand. Jessica blush because she only wear pyjamas.

“H-Hello oppa. I need to change first.” Said Jessica and run toward her room. Taeng chuckled.

“Hey oppa!” greet Tiffany happily.

“Hey Fany.” Said Taeng.

“So.. what are you doing here in this early morning hyung?” asked Yoong. Taeng grinned at Yoong.

“Can i.. umm.. take your sister out?” asked Taeng to Yoong. Yoong and Tiffany look at each other and smile.

“Of course i don’t mind hyung. You take her all the time.” Said Yoong and Tiffany’s nodded, Taeng chuckled.

“Okay then.” Said Taeng. 3 minutes later, Jessica come from her room and sit beside Yoong.

“So oppa. What bring you here?” asked Jessica.

“I wanna ask you to go out. Do you want it?” asked Taeng bluntly. Jessica blushed and Yoong nudged her and mouthed “Just go” Jessica step on his foot. Yoong try to hold his pain.

“So?” asked Taeng.

“O-Okay.” Said Jessica. Taeng grinned.

“Let’s go now!” said Taeng and grab Jessica’s hand. Jessica blushed at the contact and let Taeng drag her.

“Have fun!” shout Yoong and wave his hand.

--

“Oppa. Where are we going?” asked Jessica. Taeng smile.

“Let’d take a walk, shall we?” said Taeng and show his hand. Jessica took it shyly and they holding hands.

“I want to visit someone.” Said Taeng. Jessica look at him.

“Who?” asked Jessica. Taeng turned his head and smile.

“My mom.” said Taeng. Jessica nodded and follow Taeng. After 30 minutes walk, they finally reach their destination.

“Oppa.. are you sure you’re mom is here? Its to.. quiet..” said Jessica and hold on Taeng sleeves. Taeng chuckled.

“You scare? My mom lived here for 23 years now. Come on!” said Taeng and hold Jessica. Jessica look around scared and catch a glimpse at the sign board. Jessica’s eyes widened.

“Oppa..” Taeng suddenly stopped on his track.

“We’re here..” said Taeng. Jessica look at the graveyard.

“Oppa..” Jessica called again. taeng pull her down.

“Say hi to my mom.” said Taeng softly. Jessica nodded and smile.

“Hello aunty. My name is Jessica Jung.” Said Jessica.

“She’s my new friend mom. isn’t she cute?” said Taeng. Jessica blushed and hit Taeng shoulder playfully.

“Oppa always tease me~” pout Jessica. Taeng grinned and turned her head to her mother graveyard.

“I’m sorry i didn’t visit you lately. i.. uh.. kind of busy.. you know.. but i’m here now and i even brought my new friend here.” Said Taeng and smile at Jessica.

“I promised i’ll visit you often. So you didn’t get bored.” Said Taeng. Jessica smile.

“I will come here too aunty. I will accompany you too so you’ll don’t get bored.” Said Jessica. Taeng smile warmly at her.

“Thanks. Let’s pray for her okay?” said Taeng. Said Taeng. Jessica nodded and both of them close their eyes. After praying, Taeng stand up and help Jessica too. They walk in silence and then Jessica decided to break the ice.

“Can i ask you something oppa?” asked Jessica. Taeng turned his head and smile.

“You want to ask about my mom right?” said Taeng. Jessica nodded her head.

“Okay. I’ll tell you. let’s go to my house.” Said Taeng. Jessica nodded. They leave the graveyard and suddenly a single rain start to pour into the earth.

“Oh geez. It’s going to be raining.” Said Taeng and after he said like that, heavy rain pour down to earth.

“RUN!!” shout Taeng and grab Jessica hand. They scream like a little kids playing on the rain. They finally arrived at Taeng’s house and Taeng hurriedly grab a towels for him and Jessica. He then walk toward his room and grab his shirt.

“Here. Change your wet clothes with this. You can change it in there.” Said Taeng. Jessica nodded and walk toward the bathroom. Taeng walk toward his kitchen nd decided to make a hot chocolate for both of them. Jessica then come out from the bathroom and wear Taeng shirt.

“I will change my clothes first okay?” said Taeng. Jessica nodded and walking around the living room.

“His room is really great.. hm.. Maybe he’s rich too?” asked Jessica to herself. She then spotted a photo frame near the TV. She grab it. In the photo, there was a little boy, hugged by his parents and they’re smiling brightly.

“Thats my family.” Said Taeng from her back. Jessica turned her head.

“So she’s your mom? She’s so beautiful.. and you look a lot like her.” said Jessica. Taeng smile.

“A lots of people ssaid like that. My dad always pout when he heard that.” Said Taeng. Jessica giggled.

“Now i know where all the traits come.” Tease Jessica. Taeng pout.

“So.. what happen to your mom oppa?” asked Jessica. Taeng smile and put his mug down.

“She was diagnosed that she was suffering Chronic Leukemia. The doctor said that she need the treatment. Thats happen when i was 3.” Said Jessica gasped and cover .

“Chronic Leukemia? Oh my god..” said Jessice. Taeng nodded.

“She have to stay in the hospital. So my father always pick me up from the kindergarten and we accompany her all day.” Said Taeng smile. He then continue.

“But one day, her illness is worsen. Me and my father have to stay outside. My father is crying and praying while i only can hold his collar until the doctor come out.” Said Taeng.

“What happen to aunty?” asked Jessica.

“The doctors said that her condition is not stable. They even lost her twice.” Said Taeng.

“But the doctor said that she finally awake again because.. i don’t know. I think thats a miracle.” Said Taeng.

“God must be hear your pray oppa.” Said Jessica. Taeng nodded.

“But this is the worst. We all thought that my mom is fine now. But in fact, she’s suffering inside. She want to be with her family for the last time.” Taeng’s voice still calm but his eyes start watering.

“That night, i asked my mom if i can sleep with her that night. She said yes so my dad pick me up and put me beside my mom. I remember i’m holding her left hand tightly. My dad move his chair to the right side so he can hold my mom hand. And three of us started to fall asleep. But sadly, only me and my dad who’s sleeping. My mom no longer in there with us anymore.” Said Taeng and his voice cracked. Jessica scooted beside him and rub his back.

“I remember how cold her hand when i just woke up in the morning. My dad shouted. He desperately called the nurse and doctor. And when they said my mom is dead, i stood in there. My dad cried loudly. My aunt and uncle come. My aunt sobbed and chocked. And my uncle pick me up and hold me on his arm. I snuggled at his neck and i started crying. I called my mom. My dad then realized that i’m crying so he took me from my uncle’s and hug me tightly.” Said Taeng. Jessica is now crying. She sobbed hard and Taeng try to calm her down. he rubbed her back.

“Shh.. its alright.. i’m fine now..” said Taeng. Jessica sobbed.

“I’m so sorry about your mom and let you tell about this..” said Jessica. Taeng smile and hug her.

“I’m glad that i tell you about this.” Said Taeng. Jessica stop crying and look at Taeng’s eyes.

“I.. I promise i will never leave you oppa.” Said Jessica and hug Taeng. Taeng eyes widened. Did she.. just.. thought Taeng and cupped Jessica’s face. He gently wiped the tears with his thumb and smile at Jessica.

“You know what? I think i’m fallen to you.” said Taeng softly. Jessica blushed. She look down on her hands and lift her face up.

“I.. I think so too..” said Jessica shyly. Taeng smile and leaned closer. Jessica closed her eyes. Taeng moved closer to her ears and whisper,

“I think i’m fallin love with a stranger..” said Taeng. Jessica smile.

“Don’t hurt my heart, Stranger..” and Jessica felt taeng lips on hers. They kiss slowly at first. They poured their emotion into the kiss. The kiss then started to passionate as Taeng Jessica’s lips for entrance. Jessica moaned and open her moth. Taeng let his tongue play with Jessica’s tongue. He than wrapped his strong arms to Jessica waist and brought her to his room. Jessica wrapped her arms into Taeng neck. Taeng then closed the door and locked it. You can hear a heavy breath, groan, and moaned filled the room.

--