I'm really looking forward for this new esperience

Do you want to be my Lover, Mr. Bodyguard?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo was arriving his apartment, he stops at the door and put his ear against it to hear if any of the boys where in the apartment. He heard nothing so he supposed that there were nobody. He opened the door very gently and tried to avoid any kind of noise that it can make. He searched the family and the kitchen and there was nobody to being seen. So he sight, “Thank God that there is nobody here, that I can take all my stuff and call them later for the details. So I can avoid N’s tantrums and leave here in peace.” He walked straight to his room, opened the door and closed it back facing his bed.  

“Finally Leo-Hyung came back!!!” Leo sight, “ I forgot to put the lock at the door.”  Leo turned around and saw N, Ravi and Ken sitting and laying down in his bed. Leo was very mad because he doesn’t like when people touch his stuff or used them without asking him first.

“Leo-yah…. How was your interview?”, N asked very interested about the new job of Leo. Leo was searching for SamSoon and he saw that Ken was forcing SamSoon to stay with him. Leo approach Ken and took SamSoon with him. Leaving Ken pouting lying in his bed. Leo sat in a chair with SamSoon in his lap and start to petting his cat.

“It was fine…” Leo responds.

“Hyung, in what are you going to work from now on?” Ravi asked and Leo responds, “Bodyguard…”

“WHAT?!?!?!” The guys gasp at the same time, looking at each other.

“But, Leo that’s really dangerous job for you. They protect people from many danger circumstances and they get hurt. I can’t stand to see you injured.” N added.

“I think that is an awesome job and the right one for Leo-Hyung.” Ken said.

“You, shhh mister. I didn’t ask your opinion, young man.” N scolds Ken. “Leo-yah, why don’t you think about it a little more? Ah? I can help you to find another job. Who is that abusive boss of you that want you to work for him putting your life in danger? WHO is he?”

“CEO Kim from Starlight Entertainment…” Leo responds.

“That abusive guy, what does the CEO Kim of Starlight Entertainment think he can do with my…. CEO K…I…M... from the Starlight….. What?!?! The CEO of the idols entertainment company?” Leo nods.

“Wow Hyung, you left me without words… I’m really happy for you.” Ravi said and Ken made a thumps up sign.

“How did you get it? Wow, CEO Kim…. You must accept that position, OK? Also can you mention about me to CEO Kim. Leo-yah, you have always known that I wanted to be an idol. Can you do me that favor?” N asked poking Leo’s arm. Leo just nods staring at N, which quickly understand that Leo wanted him to stop poking his arm.

“I already accepted the job and also I will be moving to the CEO house…” Leo said petting SamSoon.

“What? You are leaving me!!! I can accept to left you working for him but I can’t stand you leaving this house. Leo-yah, don’t do this to us….” N was beginning to have glossy eyes and Leo just sight.

“I think that is better for him to move out. He can save money from transportation and it’s going to be less tired for him to woke-up early every day and coming late every night. Also we can have more space and, HongBin and Hyuk can have their own room”, Ken said.

“N-Hyung you have to let him to go if it is required for his job, he has to go. He will visit us, right?” Ravi says.

“I will visit you guy on the wee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter