Meeting an Ice Elemental Prince

Heart Of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min-Jung Pov

Even you had to admit that he was hot even though this was the first male you have seen in years (The fire users faces were covered by a mask). You didn't know what to say to him half of you was extremely nervous, while the other half just wanted him out of you face. So instead of showing your feelings you glared at him, you wouldn't get along with a single student that way they will force you to go home. You and the Elemental locked gazes and had a mini staring contest, you had won and he submitted knowing that he couldn't win. He moved out of your way his head was bowed in a formal way before he quickly left the scene. Behind you, you could hear someone shout out Xiumin before you enter the office.

Xiumin Pov

The Principal, dad, called me into his office, he wanted me to show around this new girl I quickly agreed and stepped out of his office and came face to face with the girl. She had a poker face like Sehun but unlike Sehun she showed no emotions at all, usually girls would look away when I would stare at them but she didn't this was very interesting. I wonder what type of elemental she is, maybe ice like me I mean it would make a lot of sense with her blank face and everything. I looked into her eyes and saw a symbol form before disappearing into her blue pools we continued to stare until I submitted to her, she was a strange one maybe I have another problem to solve, I bowed my head showing that I submitted before quickly leaving the scene to look for my younger brothers.

"Hey Xuimin, I heard that there's a new student is it male or female."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter