Furious mother

Our baby - Soo Hyun

I was sleeping very peaceful when suddenly Seung Jo woke me up and told me to get dress quickly, where he quietly pick up Soo Hyun.  Is very dark outside, where are we going.  Mum will be very worry about us.  Don’t worry Ha Ni, everything will be fine.

Within 10 minutes, we were inside the car driving away from the hospital.  Seung Jo did  not say anything but keep driving.  I was thinking where are we going???

At the hospital, Geum-Hee came and was surprise to see no one was in the room.  She got very worried and ask the nurses where is her grandchild.

Nurse Choi gave a letter to Geum-Hee to read.  She was extremely furious after reading it.  When she got home, her husband ask her why she’s home so early.  She screamed her head off, yelling I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU SEUNG JO.

Flash back

In the hospital: What is going on here.

I begin to read the letter:

Mum, very sorry but I want some quality times with Ha Ni and Soo Hyun.  I have decided to take them both away from you for a while so I can enjoy ourselves without your constant present.  I know you will be very angry but I had to do this.  You basically in the hospital all day cuddling Soo Hyun.  I hardly go anytime with him.  Ha Ni also missed holding onto him.  As such, I have very planned a long, long holiday just the three of us enjoying being together.  Also, don’t try to find us.  No one knows where we are going, and that I have just change our phone numbers. 

See in a couple of months

Your lovely son Seung Jo.

End of flash back

 

What did Seung Jo did to you darling.  Look at the letter he wrote.  OMG, he did this.  Are you part of this plan???.  How can I be part of this, I have no idea his doing this.  Good, if I find you help him, you are DEATH!

Mean while, Eun-jo came down stairs for breakfast.  Mum is breakfast ready?  No, I HAVE NO MOOD TO COOK ANYTHING….