Sorting out

American Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica needed time to contemplate. She knows she does not like Yuri's attitude most of the time but today seemed different. She does not hate how Yuri treated her what she is mad about is that Hyo Yeon being able to touch Yuri and the thought of Yuri that she is cheating on her. Jessica is never a cheater she is the most loyal person she knows... Well, Next to Seo Hyun but yeah still on the top people she knows that are loyal...

She sighs and sat on the lobby of the condominium. As she does not know whether she should go up and face Yuri or ... She just need to wait till the morning as she sure Yuri will be out.

"Tell me something nice." Tae Yeon sighed as she sat next to Jessica well she spotted her friend in deep thoughts.

"Do I look like I have nice stories to tell?" Jessica answered sarcastically.

Tae Yeon laugh. "Okay, then tell what is up?"

Jessica took a deep breath. "Taengu.." Jessica said in an aegyo. "Totally disgusting Jessica!". Jessica threaten to hit Tae Yeon and the shorter girl wanted to fight but the both laugh.

"I hate Yuri." Jessica then blurted out of nowhere.

Before Tae Yeon answered she looked on to Jessica's eyes and... "Okay, but why?" 

"Because...." Jessica look at Tae Yeon and she took another deep breath. "Because?" Tae Yeon questioned.

Jessica shifted her gaze in another direction. "Because I am starting to miss her at night, because.... When she is not around I feel worried, bothered... Afraid that she too will leave me... Because..." Jessica look at Tae Yeon once again with teary eyes as Tae Yeon offered an encouraging smile. "Because ..... I think .... I am starting to like her." Tae Yeon's smile is from ear to ear as she hug Jessica.

"Then act like it." Tae Yeon whispered. "But sometimes really I can't stand her she is so annoying and .... Charming?" Jessica was confused how can someone be annoying and charming at the same time. Tae Yeon is this person to Jessica the one that will always tell her what to do... 

"Just let your feelings be. Kay?" Tae Yeon held on Jessica's cheeks and lightly hit it. "Now stoop down from your pride stair kay? Show her you like her or appreciate that show off lawyer!" They stood up and hooked their arms together.

"She is not show off." Jessica defended.

"Yeah really? Talk about knowing all and having debates with Seo Hyun all night she is in.." Tae Yeon stated as they walk going to the elevator.

"Well, that is natural." Jessica smiled shyly.

Tae Yeon just laugh.

-

Yuri flop herself in their shared bed, she is irritated... Really... She even threw her bag and her shoes, she just lie and did not mind changing her clothes at all as she toss and turn in the bed.. She wanted to erase the image of Soo Young almost kissing Jessica... She really wants to leave this place and just distance Jessica to Soo Young but... Jessica have some good reason... She has friends and Seo Hyun cook for them... The closer Yuri could be at home since Narsha cook the same... If only she can convince Soo Young to leave. Yuri smiled and sat up. "Yeah! Soo Young should leave." She immediately goes to the kitchen where she found Seo Hyun preparing food.

"Hi Seo Hyun." Yuri was overly happy and Seo Hyun prompt to raise her brow with that.. Well, Yuri has this really evil plan for Soo Young to leave their home. 

"You just got home?" Yuri asked going to the fridge.

"Got home last night, I slept and just woke up right on time for a call time... Well, I have been doing autopsy here and there about a crime scene inside a casino for the last three days.." Seo Hyun sighed "thank God I was done last night on the last corpse I actually wanted to do a day off today but God... Too bad a man was killed in the subway washroom so I am again on call." Seo Hyun rolled her eyes.

"Oh so you don't have the chance to take some rest.. Lucky me my secretary pull off a good cover for me to rest today." Yuri stated.

"Well suit yourself at home." Seo Hyun said sarcastically.

"Yeah. Uhm... When shall I pay for the rent?" Yuri then stated.

"Well, It is not until the end of the month. Why ask? Well, Jessica covered it for the whole month." Seo Hyun stated preparing her lunch box, she has a hectic life as an embalmer so she just brings food and eat with the corpse.

"I just wanted to put that in mind. All of us pay right.. I mean no delays or so right?" Of course she needs to investigate on the finances of Soo Young.

"Hmm." Seo Hyun thought for a while. "None so far everyone pays just right." 

"Oh okay.. Uhm ... How did you know Jessica again?" Yuri asked of course she should start with Seo Hyun then move on to Tae Yeon until Soo Young.

"College." Seo Hyun answered suspicious of course she does not want to be the whistle blower on Jessica's cover. 

"Ah kay, how about Tae Yeon and Soo Young?" Yuri tried to act as natural as possible. 

"Taengu and her well they were childhood friends and all. Soo Young? They used to work together." Seo Hyun answered she does not know how to add more information on that, she can't say that Soo Young was the lab pharma in the hospital that Jessica was working on.

"Oh really? Soo Young worked in the Japanese restaurant? thought she and Jessica met because of Hara?" Yuri's photographic or auditory memory never fail her.

"Oh yeah. Hara.. She used to be the one living with us until she decided to transfer to Seattle.. Actually, I am too busy to remember details heheh." Seo Hyun tried to think of way to escape the interrogation of the said lawyer.

"Does she have something for Jessica?" Yuri furrowed her eyebrows, well that is the question she had been wanting to know.

Seo Hyun blinked twice, she never blink... Because she can't lie... Not good at that, that is why she chooses to be an autopsy doctor and work in the forensic government because not only she'll deal with dead people and specimen but also because she does not need to deal with family looking at her asking for help.. And hope she is a pretty straightforward person who does not like Bull...

Yuri read her with those blink and Seo Hyun can't lie.

"We're home!" Tae Yeon announced and Seo Hyun was relieved! Jessica entered and she saw Yuri still in her suit and their eyes met.. Yuri let out air from her nose trills.

"I'll talk to you soon Seo Hyun thanks. Have a good one." Yuri stated and she went in the room.

"Thank God you arrived she is asking questions about our past and you." Pointing at Jessica, "did not orient me on what to say!" Seo Hyun stated but just as low so Yuri could not hear. "Anyway, I really need to go. See you...."

"Take care!" Tae Yeon waves her hand goodbye.

"Oh yeah food is settled on the table! Bye." Seo Hyun never forget to take care of her Unnies of course.

"I should have just followed her path I might still have my license if I just dealt with dead people." Jessica sounded frustrated.

"Hahahaha really you? I did not imagine her being serious when she stated that she wanted to be an autopsy doctor the moment she got her license... You? Come on.." Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter