Jealousy?

American Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A surgeon like Jessica Jung never imagined her life to be as a house wife, what she pictured herself was going home in the arms of her partner cuddling and they will talk about life as they know it, how their day end and just being too touchy. She loves touching… if she can only touch her wife as comfortably as she can touch Soo Young or Tae Yeon or even Seo Hyun she will definitely not as sad as now. She misses her to be honest, well, being a wife of a damn lawyer bores her. 

Kwon Yuri accepted the offer of Pearson – Specter. It is indeed one of the top law firms in New York and having a good credentials as what Yuri have she deserved a partner title but they won’t give that to her that easy. She needs to gain it of course and since she is one of the most ambitious person there is she kept on saying NO to pro bono she wants something that will give money to the company so she can move up right away. Well, Jessica would not know anything about it really, why? Because Yuri rarely talk to her. The lawyer come and go sometimes she spent her whole 24 hours in the office solving tough cases and that made Jessica alone again in their house and she just miss the company and the comfort of lying next to someone. She finds it really weird how could she miss sleeping next to her when she barely knew her, just a month and as if Yuri meant something to her more than just a coworker. There was one time when Yuri went home and she throw tantrums at the lawyer just so she would spend time with her, Yuri did not understand what Jessica meant, that she is missing her but in the end she still felt that she did something to upset her wife so she listened to what Yoona said and she purchased a huge panda stuff toy. Jessica liked it and it makes her miss Yuri less during night when she does not go home.
 
Yuri talked to her about moving out but she disagree as she does not want to be left alone at least she gets to talk to Seo Hyun once in a while when she is home or to Tae Yeon if she does not have rehearsals but mostly she can talk to Soo Young well she accompany her most of the time just like today. Jessica felt like going out well a month married to a hectic lawyer makes her feel that she is becoming depress again as if she has nothing else to do than watch TV, eat and be bum.
 
Jessica sighed as she looks at the swan playing on the lake she is sitting on a bench with Soo Young.
“What’s with the sigh? Bored much with your wife, told you to marry me instead” Soo Young smiled as she lightly pushes Jessica.
 
“Yeah right” Jessica rolled her eyes.
 
Then there was an awkward silent. Soo Young kept her gaze to Jessica who is being serious again. She can never deny how much she admires the past doctor, her eyes that speaks fear and her soul who can’t focus on anything. Things that Kwon Yuri will never see because she never looks at her that way and that is Soo Young’s advantage. It did not take long until Soo Young’s heart beat raise as the blonde doctor lay her head on her shoulders being comfortable.  Her heart beats faster as she heard Jessica’s question.
 
“I was thinking Soo….. what if I choose you? Will I end up like this too?” Jessica’s question that was buried almost after a year losing her medical license. It was so devastating when it happened, her life stopped not only she lost her greatest possession but also someone else.
 
Soo Young sighed and she did put her head on her friends heard and held on her hand thinking of what had happened a year or so ago, when she was so in love with Jessica, well nothing changed.
 
Somewhere around 2015 (Soo Young’s POV)
 
I was working as a resident pharmacist in New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell, and Jessica Jung was a loud name she is a neurosurgeon at a young age, she has a reputation and not to mention she is damn hot.  Well she is not the type who likes academic but in practical she always tops the score. I first saw her late 2013 on the rooftop looking at the dark sky crossing her arms. Thinking deep, same as how she looks like now. I was mesmerized by how she looks and how she seemed to be composed and her aura it is something I want to get to know more. So I did not hesitate to approach her.
 
“There are a number of stars in New York today which is really unusual” I started the conversation. She paid a gaze at me but it was too quick to even lock our eyes. I smiled. “I wonder why people like watching the stars I mean it is just mere glow in the darks that makes your neck hurt.” I spoke and I heard her giggle.
 
“You are that desperate to talk to me that you pretend you don’t like watching the stars?” Jessica’s voice was sweet it is as if angels came to life I look at her with my mouth agape.
 
“I guess.” I smiled in awe.
 
“Well, I think why people like to look at them because they give peace and hope, but how is the big question it is just something we can hold on to… “ She stated and she was about to cry. I wonder what it is.
 
“I hope I can do something to make you feel better… how about coffee?” I offered. She sighed once again and look at me this time as if she wants some information from me. “Choi Soo Young… but I go by Summer” I offered a reassurance smile.
 
“Jessica Jung” She stated and before I can say more she excuse herself but I was quick enough to follow her.  Of course I know your name I have been eyeing for you since the day I stepped in the hospital.
“How about that coffee?”
 
She turn around and face me. Showing her hand and there is a twenty karat diamond.
 
“Maybe, You can enjoy it alone. I have girlfriend duties to fulfill. Nice meeting you Summer..” She smiled and turn around. She belongs to someone else, she is engaged and I am just this fool crushing her all the time….
 
We spent more times meeting accidentally in the roof top until I was able to open up about needing a place to stay and she stated that one of her housemates is moving to AZ and that was Hara. I tried avoiding Hara because I wanted to get close to Jessica but she was always on guard she rarely even spends time in the apartment not until then I found out that her longtime partner was diagnosed with nuero problems and Jessica was always there to assist the mystery person who I think is the luckiest person there is…. And now the luckiest seemed to not care… If she had accepted my proposal she should not be like this.. but she keeps on putting me on the side… kept on friendzoning me does that mean? I am on my limits and Jessica will never look at me the way I look at her…. (Sighed)

---End of Flashback---

Kwon Yuri looked so dashing with her coat and slacks. It looks like a car can be bought if her clothes were sold separately. Yes, she is stylish and she buys expensive clothes. Styling makes her really comfortable as she visits clients and meet with CEO of top companies.
 
She works in the business district of New York where sky scrapper buildings are all over the place and their office is located in one, she is in the 38th floor with an aquarium like office that is as big as her and Jessica’s room. She hired her secretary from South Korea and have her sponsored by the company and Kim Hyo Yeon agreed in one snap as she received the call from Pearson – Specter and hearing that Yuri will be her boss she did not think twice about it. She and Yuri go a long way and if there is one person who knew the lawyer better it is none other than Kim Hyo Yeon.
 
“When am I meeting your wife?” Hyo Yeon asked as she enter the office of the lawyer who is sitting and focused on the papers.
 
“We have no time for such. You know how hectic our schedules are” Yuri answered without even looking at the girl.
 
Hyo Yeon rolled her eyes and she went to Yuri’s table and sat, no other person can do such behavior to Yuri. She is the loosen part in Yuri’s tight life well she just pushed herself in it. She snatched whatever Yuri is doing and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter