Marry your Daughter

American Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a normal day in the household of the Jungs as a very elegant looking woman seems to busy herself in doing the chores that no one will do except her, because her husband who is a retired military has nothing to do except bumming all day. Sitting comfortably in his Lay Z boy with the remote and Pringles on his lap. Not to mention that their fat cat that look like Garfield is doing his lazy thing on their carpet shipped from India. The Jungs seems to have a comfortable life, they are a happy couple, what else to ask for they have a doctor and chemist as their children… And part of their normal day is .. The Nagging coming from Irene Jung, the mother of two beautiful girls who have their own lives.

“Seulgi!!! I told you not to leave your toothpaste uncap! Aigoo when are you ever gonna learn?! You old prick!” She shouted as she is wearing her purple gloves cleaning the bathroom. She is this meticulous old woman that has nothing in mind but being clean. “And stop peeing all over the place OLD MAN!” She shouted once more as she spotted mess by the toilet. She continues to scrub the floor and the toilet. While the one guilty or not even, the one accused Seulgi Jung is just sitting comfortably holding a remote.

“Yeah whatever menopausing woman! I better find someone younger” Seulgi the one who seemed sleepy shouted back, well again this is just a normal thing for the both of them. He looks like a very masculine man even though he seems to be in his 50s, he was not in the military for over thirty years for nothing.

Irene furrowed her eyebrows and twitched upward, what her husband said pissed her off so she immediately went out of the bathroom and hit him with the sprayer toilet that is still wet.

“YAH!” Seulgi protested as he felt the dirty substance hitting his head. He holds his head and trying to ease the pain.

‘Serves you right!” The culprit smirked to him proudly. The man threatens to hit her and she did the same thing. “That is why your kids are scary!” Seulgi said softening his eyes, and ending with a smile he realized how cute they are though they are already old. Irene raised her eyebrow. “I was just joking honey, you know that.” Seulgi smiled trying to coax his upset wife. “Which part where you were joking about?” Irene said in a cute manner that even their cat cringe and Seulgi cannot do anything but try not to smile.

“That our kids were scary too!”

Irene hits Seulgi again but before it reaches his head the man stopped his wife and he smiled like this moment is something that he will never exchange for anything in the world.

“Aigoo, my wife is so sentimental, of course the part wherein I will find someone younger than you.. even Brangelina broke up, Seulrene will not!’ He said and Irene can’t do anything than smile, they were twenties again, as she put her arms around her husband and they will once again do one of their normal activities wherein they will make out and make love… the cat just focused on the TV lazily like this is so normal for him. They went closer and closer and ….

“Did you hear that?” Seulgi turned serious again.

“Hear what?” Irene was left hanging.

“There is someone upstairs!” Seulgi said with his seventh sense on, well, because of all the training in the military everything in him is heighten.

Seulgi become the action star that every woman would wish to have, a Liam Nielsen feels in Taken was . He took a gun hidden under his lamp table and put Irene behind him.

“Seul..”

“Shh, just stay here.” Seulgi said as he poses like he is ready to shoot that person in no time.

_

Yuri opened her eyes and all she can do is smile as she sees Jessica, the girl she loves so much sleeping soundly beside her, hugging her tightly, as if she does not want to let Yuri go and Yuri loved it a lot. She promised her that she will never ever leave this vulnerable woman lying beside her, not because of the citizenship, not because of the commitment she promised her when they get married but because of the thing she knows as love.

She chuckled as she sees Jessica pouted her lips as if she is kissing someone in her dreams and Yuri found it too adorable and there it is again, her heart Is dancing. Yuri focused on the flawless face of Jessica and she bites her lower lips and smiled, she sighed then she tried to remember everything, how did it start? How did her thoughts about love and stupidity change? She used to think that love is stupid. She always asks why? Why people act in such manner when they are in love. Why people forgive when they were hurt so much by the person they love, why is it so degrading yet people choose to fall in love. She tried analyzing when it started, how it started. Then another smile is plastered on her face she closed her eyes trying to remember every feeling that she had with Jessica, when they interact, when she finds herself only looking at her.. only worried about her.

The first time she laid eyes on those hazelnut orbs, was the first time she needed to clenched her jaw and look on another direction trying to avoid the heat feelings by her cheeks, the strange beats in her heart was the beginning of all these. The time that Jessica kicked her out of the bed was the first time that she felt challenged about being with someone, the first time she held on herself not to burst out because if she does, if she did her heart might explode in a way that she cannot even explain why her heart beats faster than normal. Not to mention how awkward that first kiss was, but it is the only thing that she can think of, she read the lies on Jessica’s statement in the restaurant but rather than questioning her like the lawyer she is used to, she waited patiently because if it was all lie, there is a part of her that she does not know how to react and she cannot be startled just yet. The flight in GA made it worse for her,  The close proximity made her raising heart even faster, like the Bullet Train in Tokyo.  It was hard enough to focus on the surrounding when Jessica was all over the place, there was a feeling inside her that she wanted to stay in the room, that she wanted to just look at her.. She cannot explain why, and things are just becoming more confusing when she felt the affection towards Soo Young and Jessica, there was a war between her and Soo Young that she built because of the confusing feeling. She wanted to compete and she was not backing down. The time she and Jessica would be silently hugging each other, sleeping feeling each other skin seemed to be the happiest moments in her life, she is controlling it but the smile on her face is always undeniable whenever she wakes up and look at Jessica for at least 15 minutes every morning pretending to sleep once again once Jessica open her eyes. Then she was mad at her everyday, she was mad because she can’t understand why her heart pounds faster, why a simple smile from Jessica could make her day. It only become clearer when she saw Jessica appearing in the party, time stopped for a moment and her chest is exploding seeing Jessica walking towards her, she remembers that moment, how she felt her knees almost jelly having Jessica moving towards her..  And another thing made it clearer when Sunny appeared, and Jessica seems to be dying. Yuri wanted to get Jessica away from Sunny, to protect her though she had no idea why, she just wanted to protect Jessica, even Miyoung’s information was not important to her anymore, the time she knew about Miyoung and Jessica was supposed to be her turning point, supposedly she will leave but… She could not even take a step away.. She could not even… because she loves her.. Because she knew that moment that from the first time she laid her eyes to Jessica’s, because from the first time she saw her smiling, crying, hurting… She loved her, and Yuri will never turn her back to the person she love, It does not matter what she deserve but all she wanted to be is what Jessica deserve, an understanding person who will not think about herself anymore, not because of what Jessica went to, not because she is fragile or vulnerable… But because Jessica deserves to be happy and Yuri wanted to be the happiness that Jessica deserve..

“I love you.” Yuri said like it is the only thing she knew.. And Jessica smiled even though she is still sleeping. Yuri just smiled back. Her phone rang…. And she took it from the lamp stand, making sure that Jessica is will not wake.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter