Secrets

American Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The vacation that Yuri planned was perfect, they flew to Miami as Hyoyeon said, well her secretary thought that it will be romantic showing each other’s body, Yuri told her that there were instances that they are almost doing it.. yes ALMOST, the drunken part was a giveaway, Hyo Yeon thought. But Yuri said nothing happened that night, and Hyo Yeon was like.

“Yeah right.”

But Yuri had been containing herself lately, her and Jessica being too touchy at each other, kissing hugging on the beach is just hot, they are even feeding each other with their food. So this is how being a couple really felt like, Yuri thought and she is liking it, it is just that she is falling more and more to her wife.. she just loves her a lot today. They walked hand in hand by the beach, hugging sideways, even went to shops and get couple stuff. They even had these selca’s together.

“We are like those teen age couples in cloud 9” Yuri stated as she looks at Jessica who is eating ice cream in front of her.

“We should have dated before marrying each other.” Jessica said as she smiled to Yuri, this is the greatest day of her life, she just wanted things to be swift, she will visit her parents talk to them about losing her license and letting it go.. She will introduce Yuri, that is planned, but she has no idea how to tell Yuri about it.. because she will not..Or she would.

“You okay? Seems like you are thinking too much.” Yuri asked wiping her side lips with the residue of the vanilla ice cream she had been .

“Nah, I am just happy. Being with you.” Jessica said smiling and Yuri smiled and she kissed Jessica. “Me too.” And they walked hand in hand again.

_

Yuri is wearing this white sheer polo that is up to her thighs covering her perfect chocolatey body. She is wearing a blue bikini inside it. She wears a Blanc and Eclare shades, that her wife forced her to do so. She is lying like wanting to get tan than her usual color, enjoying the sunset of Miami, Florida. She took a deep breath and went to get back to look at the book lying on her stomach but it seems her thoughts are flying. What she does not know is that, heads are turning on her location and people wanted to definitely taste her at least their look says so and Yuri is very oblivious about her surroundings, why? Well it is not really because of the book rather it is because her eyes are all focus to one direction only. One person only, the woman playing on the sea wearing her pink bikini, showing off her curves, she had her hair in cute braided pigtailed, who else could it be, none other than her wife Jessica Jung. Well Jessica Jung, is not oblivious about her environment as people looks at her wife like hungry predator. She furrowed her eyebrows and glared carefully to each guy, she knows if she challenges these in battles she could never win against them, so she has the best idea how could she make them stop looking, that is becoming ier that her wife, she intentionally stood up from the water as the water is up to her waist and walked like a beach model towards Yuri’s direction. She is pretty sure Yuri gulped, she even put her braided hair behind her shoulders acting really y doing it, and Yuri lowered down her shades to see a clear view. Jessica, biting her lower lips while walking is not really helping as well and Yuri seemed to be flushed with the action, she even used the book she was reading to fan her hair. Guys are now focusing on Jessica, and she walks towards Yuri. There is a man about to approach her, Jessica smirked well the other purpose of doing this action is also; she wanted Yuri to be jealous, because that is what she had been feeling the whole time they arrived in the beach. Not to mention she thinks Yuri is just doing nothing and the looks that the men gives her is pissing Jessica off, now she wants her wife to experience it.

“Do you want to have a drink with me?” The American guy said, he has this reaped body, showing off all the muscles of his body a total gym guy with bunch of his young fellows. Jessica smiled then looks at Yuri, who is now back in reading a book. As if she does not mind her wife.

“Come on. You want to get a drink?” The guy repeated seductively even trying to touch Jessica’s braid.

Jessica let out a thick amount of air from her nose.

“You know what it is early in the morning and just off.” Jessica said walking away. The guy looked displeased because his friends .

“Then don’t walk like that seducing every guy.. you look like an Asian e, wanted to be impregnated by white men.” The guy shouted and Jessica faced the man back because that was racist not only that he insulted her.. “Look you ---- “ Jessica stopped from speaking as she found herself in a position she always wanted to be in.

Her wife pulled her and she turned around and offer this long chaste kisses, passionately and driving.

The friends of the young white man, all screamed, that was the hottest girl to girl kiss they have ever seen. Their eyes met for a moment and Yuri narrowed her eyes on her and the guy who is talking with Jessica.

“What did you say to her?” Yuri said coldly and Jessica is trying to pull Yuri away from them, she is no match compared to these young guys.

“It is okay Yuri let’s go” Jessica stated.

“Oh there are two Asian es here.” The guy who approached Jessica shouted. Yuri looked around the people and their eyes were on them.

“What is your name kid?” Yuri answered the guy in a calm manner.

“What you gonna do with my name have me hit up.. You need to go back to your country and be ing out our country.”

“Paul stop.. people looking at us man.” The guy behind him stated.

“So Paul?” Yuri narrowed her eyes, The man looked startled, now Yuri has a face and a name.

“You know, what you said is insulting, not only it is insulting it is racist.” Yuri said ready to have a talk. “Yuri let’s go. They are …” Jessica tries to stop her wife.

“Why you gonna sue me?” The guy asked seemed mocking Yuri and the older people even asked him to stop so as his friends.

“You know what, earlier I was thinking, about it, you approaching my wife is fine, flirting and all, knew it is not gonna work, but you called her Asian e, called us Asian es? And everyone else heard it.. I think I have a strong case with federal law, Civil Act 1866, An Act to protect all Persons in the United States in their Civil Rights and liberties, and furnish the Means of their Vindication.” Yuri sounded badass, the man gulped. “You know why I know this? Not because I am part of the minority, you heard that right minority, Asian and gay.. But because I am a lawyer” Yuri said really looking so mad, Paul gulped so hard threatened on what Yuri said.

“Look Ma’am my friend is just mean.. We are sorry please, don’t sue us, we are just to graduate from senior high.” The man behind Paul stated like a trembling cat. “Man it is not cool, just apologize.” One of the friends said.

Paul look on the groun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter