YoonHyun

American Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You can’t come in..” Hyo Yeon was supposed to stop the gorgeous girl in slacks and light pink long sleeves but she knows better she cannot stop her from coming in so she just sighed as the Yoona came inside the office of her boss without any appointment. She entered and slammed the table of her older sister who remained unmoved from reading files from a folder. She repeats the slam and Yuri continued to read the documents.

“Unnie!” Yoona whined like a child in front of her sister.

“What?” Yuri asked not even looking at her sister’s whining.

“You need to represent me on the case she is to file that I her, God knows I did not!” Yoona said in her childish voice and Yuri took a deep breath and look at her pathetic sister.

“And you expect me to believe that?” Yuri baby sister who glared at her.

“I did not do it please believe me, I thought I was dreaming. It did not come to mind that it was real, that that was her room and now what? She is filing a case against me? Against your loving sister? She has no strong case she has no evidence!” Yoona continued her whining. “She was not there when I came in, as a matter of fact she could have molested me, provoked me…” Yoona acted like she was violated as Yuri looks at her with a pity. Yoona knows that look as Yuri will not help her she went to Yuri and kneeled before her as she held on her hand pleading. “Unnie, I was supposed to work here and if she files a case my life is over! I will be send back to Korea and our parents will be devastated, having one of their daughters lost her dream.” Yoona wipes her fake tears.

“I think they will actually like it if you are in Korea.” Yuri said nonchanantly.

“Unnie!” Yoona shouted as a whine and stood up and smirked. “If you don’t represent me I will tell Jessica Unnie about the ring, about the house and that you are a !” Yoona is crossing her arm on her chest. Then she noticed something changed in her older sister. As Yuri become a little disorganized and she is blushing, sweats seems to form and her eyes all over the place and Yoona’s eyes widen, but not in a shock manner rather a surprise and happy type of sparkle appeared in her eyes, she blinks twenty eight or thirty times in few seconds.

“Are you.. “ Yoona grinned… “Did you and…” her grin went wider.. “tell me I am reading your body language right.. you and …” Yoona smiled again.. and she could not contain herself as she jumped in and hug Yuri. “Unnie is no longer a !!!!!!!!!!” She shouted and Yuri tried to cover but she is shouting, well Hyo Yeon of course noticed the change but her co workers seemed to be passing by and they might hear Yoona. Yuri does not know what is to be embarrassed about, her being a for 27 years or Yoona as her sister being childish like this.

“Will you shut up!” Yuri said as a whisper with impact as Yoona is being so childish.

“Tell me what happened?” Yoona asked like a gossiper.

“I..” Yuri  look on the other side… “I am not sure if we did something that you are suggesting but.. I woke up next to her ..” Yuri shyly stated and Yoona just grinned wider. “Hahaha, I see.. mental blackout it happens a lot to me too when I am drunk.”

“Talk about what you did to Seo Hyun.” Yuri mentioned to change the subject.

“Yah!! Unnie…” Yoona is back to whining. “Gosh, I really thought I was dreaming, mom has a lot of good qualities that we can share but why did she let us have that thing.”

“What thing?” Yuri asked with furrowed eye brows.

“That thing that we became a little too…… “ Yoona is gesturing her hands to think of words to say, “Covet? When we are drunken..” Yuri almost laugh on Yoona’s choice of words. “Now I wonder if any one of us was made during her mental “LUSTFUL” breakout.” Yoona said as she finds her way sitting across to Yuri.

“I am sure it was not me.” Yuri laughed, Yoona thought that Yuri is hopeless in her sense of humor as she roll her eyes. Yuri turned a little serious.

“Look, Yoong.” Yuri called as she crosses her arms. The younger ones look at her with a dozy eyes. “Seo Hyun was mad this morning that is why she said she will sue you, everything can be dealt with negotiations, why don’t you talk to her and see what could be done to settle the damage, this is not the first time you slept with someone to do one night stand.” Yuri is explaining.

“Yah! One night stand was done in consent okay?”

“okay then you her.” Yuri said looking on her documents again.

“I did not! How many times am I gonna tell you that I was unconscious and I thought I was dreaming.” Yoona said and not letting go of her point.

Yuri rolled her eyes, “The point it is still done and you still did that thing..”

“The thing you and Jessica Unnie did too. That you were too drunk to remember.” Yoona smiled sheepishly.

“I am not talking with you anymore!” Yuri said as cold as she can and Yoona laughed out loud as she saw Yuri acting like a child teen ager who got her first period.

Yoona wiped her tears from laughing and she got too serious as she looks at her older sister. “Do you have feelings for her Unnie?” Yoona asked looking at Yuri.

Yuri was taken aback on the sudden question from her sister. She lifts her head up and met Yoona’s eyes.

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know? Well you would not ask me to meet your dad and get this ring from her.” Yoona put a red box on Yuri’s table and Yuri looked at it with a serious look. It is the box of two diamond rings. The traditional wedding ring of the Kwons.

“I saw Sunny two weeks ago.” Yuri said and Yoona sigh.

“That was a puppy love.”

“She was the reason why I went here.” Yuri said looking at the box on her table.

Yoona shook her head, Yuri is a pathetic fool she thought. She took a deep breath. “Let’s put it this way, Miyoung Unnie and Jessica Unnie are drowning and you can only save one who are you to save?” Yoona asked.

“The one nearest to me.” Yuri said of course she does not have the common sense that Yoona wanted to point out, how come she is older yet unexperienced but Yoona was too patient to blab about this.

“Who is nearest to you now? Is it not Jessica Unnie? You should give your heart a chance and not be stuck in a promise you made when you knew nothing except hatred.” Yoona was too serious to even look away. Yuri looks at Yoona.

“I guess Jessica is important to me because she is nearest, I feel my heart skip beats when I am with her.. But I think I deserve some closure with Miyoung.. Because carrying her in my life for 20 years is no joke.” Yuri said. Yoona thought that finally Yuri came to her senses.

“Then call Sunny Unnie so she can give the phone number of Miyoung Unnie and you can talk to her, I really wonder why you have not have her checked in the net with all the technologies that we have now.” Yoona thought that Yuri could be really a stupid person.

“Yuri you have a meeting in two minutes with Harvey.” Hyo Yeon reminded her.

“Oh okay, thanks Hyo.”

“I guess I better be going and talk to that… girl I accidentally slept with.” Yoona said standing up. “Yul Unnie, If you need closure then go have your closure all you want but I have never seen you this happy in your life, remind me to thank Jessica Unnie later.. I just hope you won’t let the past be a burden today and in your future.” Yoona said heading off.

“Did she think she was an actress of some drama film?” Hyo Yeon asked as she looks at Yuri, and the lawyer seemed to be contemplating. “These two sisters are really weird.” Hyo Yeon said as she went back to her desk.

 

-

“Why are you not going to work today? D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter