Tonight

American Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One of the things that lawyers do is attending high end parties for their clients, and today is one of those days as Yuri wore an Armani suit. She does look manly yet every curve of her body is being displayed with her posh suit, so y and manly at the same time. Not to mention her red lips that captivates everyone she is really an eye catcher as everyone will look at her yet she will glare with everyone. This is an event where she was invited with Jessica but the other half decided not to go as she is not feeling so comfortable with Yuri and the lawyer just respected whatever she wanted to do anyway.

“So you just let her not come really?”

Yuri looked behind her and there she see her secretary who is wearing a tube balloon gown with high heels, Hyo Yeon look so cute.

Yuri darted her eyes and drink a glass of wine. “I don’t want to talk about her” Yuri stated with her angst and Hyo Yeon just smiled. She could avoid her irritation to Jessica all she wants but Hyo Yeon knows her more than she knows herself.

“You are starting to like your wife.” Hyo Yeon teased and another glare came from Yuri. “She is hot Yul at the same time she looks smart and fun.. If I were married to her I might like her too.” She commented.

“I did not come here to fall in love and you of all people know that.” Yuri answered coldly yet she is considering whatever Hyo Yeon is saying Jessica is…. Really getting in her nerves.

“But you have that reason since you were eight Yul, is twenty years not enough to move on.. that was a mere puppy love” Hyo Yeon commented again and with the look of Yuri she knows that if she talked more Yuri will cut her pay in half. Hyo Yeon sighed, Yoona is coming so she can lend her money. “What if she is married and what if she cannot remember you anymore? You need to at least start working for yourself not because you wanted to follow her.” Hyo Yeon stated.

“We made a promise to each other.” Yuri stated.

Hyo Yeon rolled her eyes. “I promised my mom to never follow you here in the US but look at me now where I am? I stand next to you right? Promises are made to be broken Yuri.. you were a kid when you did that and I don’t know why are you still holding to it? And besides if she is really in to that promised she knows where you are, why did she not come for you? Why did she not marry you to be a green card holder she possess the citizenship, why are you being so stupid about this Yuri, why are you always stupid when it is her? ” Hyo Yeon ended shaking her head.

“Enough.” Yuri answered coldly. The secretary opened but did not say anything rather she clenched her jaw and took a long sigh…

Hyo Yeon just walks away.

-

“Tell me, Yuri and you are still not talking right?” Tae Yeon sat next to Jessica in front of the TV watching Friends Rerun.

“We are on a break.” Jessica stated saying the famous joke from the said TV series and Tae Yeon chuckled.

“She looks dashing earlier I bet you really wanted to kiss her goodbye.” Tae Yeon teased and took some popcorn from Jessica’s bowl. Jessica rolled her eyes.  “Where is she going?” Tae Yeon asked suddenly.

“A party for a client.” Jessica is so focus on the said show.

“Oh and you did not support your wife? What a nice employee you are.” Tae Yeon is good at teasing all her intention was just to tease Jessica but the latter looked at her in worry.

“Will I get fired by her?” Jessica really looks so worried her source of income is Yuri yet she is not treating her right and well, she just don’t get Yuri most of the time she is like a hot and cold some sort of person.. she is sometimes sweet but mostly moody… inhumane mostly, Jessica thought and to be honest she hates going to party because she just hates it…

“I don’t think so? I mean you are supposed to be married for two years and not unless she sees the judge in that party and get deported because the marriage was fake.” Tae Yeon laugh on her joke but Jessica seemed to take it seriously.

“Will that be possible? I mean she will get deported and be banned here forever and I? well I am a citizen still so …” Jessica seemed to overact.

Taeyeon furrowed her eye brows and sigh… “This is the part that I am supposed to encourage you to go right? Follow her on that party or so.. Because you really wanted to go and just formulating things that you can come up with why you’d show up all of a sudden in that party, right?” the smarter of the two stated she knows Jessica wanted to be there to be with Yuri but the girl’s pride is higher than she thought.

“I got a message from her secretary and Jules, the client so I think that should be enough reason to be there right?” Jessica shrug as if Tae Yeon cornered her on her own plan.

Tae Yeon chuckled…  “Yeah right!” She answered sarcasticall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter