Chapter 11: Crazy Love

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Chapter 11: Crazy Love

Author’s POV
               
The Super Juniorboys woke up early to prepare for their fourth album jacket. Everyone is occupied with the photo shoot.

“Woah! Nice abs there hyung!” Shindong shouted at Yesung earning a laugh from the maknae and Eunhyuk who are just beside Shindong.

                Heechul, Sungmin and Siwon are being pampered with make-up, while Ryeowook and Donghae are fooling around with the other three boys that are teasing their turtle lover hyung.

Heechul’s POV
                I can hear the other members silly voices. I’m starting to be irritated. I’m really sleepy that time ‘cause I didn’t get enough sleep last night because of Hangeng chatting with me. I really miss his bukkyungbap. I turned to Sungmin and saw his eyes closed, looks like sleeping, while Kenji noona-our stylist is fixing his hair. I turned to my left and called Siwon.

“Siwon,” he just moved his epic eyebrows ‘cause YoonJu noona- our stylist, is fixing his hair. “Are you and Amane still seeing each other?” I asked.

“Yes, hyung. Wae?” he asked. “You’re really into her huh, hyung?” is he teasing me?

“I just want her to be my friend. Maybe include her in my Choco Balls’ group.” I said coolly. Not making a sign that will make Siwon think that I have feelings for Amane since the first time I saw her in that beautiful floral dress. Aish~ What am I thinking. “Do you have her number?” I asked.

“Is that one of the qualifications for Amane to join your AB group?” Siwon said then let out a giggle while covering his mouth. ‘You’re really the man of gestures.’ I mused as I stare at him while pouting. “Hyung, you know I can’t do that. Kaoru will kill me if I gave her number away without letting her know.”

“I’m not other people. I’m just being friendly.” I explained. ‘Eommeo, Siwon might be thinking that I’m being desperate to make a move to be close to Amane. Ahh~’ I mulled over. “Then just let me text her using your phone.” I showed my hand and he handed the phone before Sangmin hyung-our photographer called him.

Kaoru’s POV
“Yeah I missed Japan too but what can I do, my work is here and I like it here.” Sakura (Yabuki)-my best friend since high school, said as she ate a sushi. It’s 6 in the evening and we’re in a Japanese restaurant in Seoul, chatting anything about Japan, bags, and about our present works. She’s working here in Seoul as a wedding photographer and she’s living here too. “Then when are you going back to Japan? I would really hope you would just stay here for good~” 

“Maybe…on Monday.” I replied as I drank my tea.

“Maybe?” her face suddenly lit up. She grinned and moved her face towards me. I smiled playfully. “You mean you’re staying here too?” I nodded. “Yehey!” I was startled when she went to my side and hugged me so tight.

“Well, I decided to go back in Japan first to settle my personal business there and also to ask for my parents blessings.” I said.

“Then that’s great! Just let me know if you already came back from Japan.” Yabuki prodded her brows up and down. I giggled of what she did.

“Yah, stop that thing you’re doing! It’s so creepy.” I uttered between my giggles. She also giggled and kept on doing it.

We talked for almost an hour then we went shopping. We enjoyed bonding together and Yabuki keeps on teasing me that I almost bought all of the clothes and shoes in different stores. Well who could blame me, I need to buy many clothes for my profession. After that exhausting shopping we did, I invited Yabuki in my unit for a DVD marathon.

“Eommeo, this is my favourite movie. Let’s watch this.” Yabuki said showing me the Bucket List DVD. I furrowed.

“So, you watch foreign movies now?” I laughed as I delivered my funny joke. She pouted.

“Let’s just watch this Amane!” she inserted the DVD in the player. We started watching at 7:29 and ended watching three or I think four movies at 11:48 in the evening.

“Just sleep here Yabuki. Besides I don’t have anyone to accompany me here.” I said convincing her to stay overnight at my unit.

“No, really I’m fine. I need to go home because I have also work tomorrow.” She replied as she yawned. I accompanied her to the car park and bid her a goodbye. As I went back to my unit my phone rang. ‘Why would he call me at the middle of the night?’ I mused as I look at my phone. “Ne, Siwon oppa?” I answered the call.

“It’s Heechul.” I was a bit surprise of what I heard. Is it really Heechul? “Hey, are you still there?” I blinked and went back to myself.

“Yes, I’m just surprised that it’s not Siwon that called me but…you.” I smiled.

Author’s POV
“Sorry if I disturbed you. Are you going to bed already?” he asked.

“Not really, I just accompanied my best friend and I’m going back to my room now.” Amane said as she unlocked her room. “How about you, It’s already 12 in the midnight and you’re still up.”

“We just finished our photo shoot for our upcoming album.” He replied as he went out of the van and headed to their dorm together with the other Super Junior members. “Uhm, Amane I’m sorry for calling you at this time. I just want to be friends with, if you don’t mind?”

“Oh, then God bless on your next album. I’ll support it, promise.” She smiled as she said this to Heechul on the phone. “I really don’t mind and it’s a pleasure for me to be friends with Heenim.” Amane giggled.

“Great!” Heechul exclaimed. “Are you free on Monday?”

“Sorry, I’m going back to Japan on that day.” Amane said in a sad voice.

“Ow~ What an unfortunate timing.” Heechul said then he thought deep. “Uh…how about the day after tomorrow?” he asked again, hoping that she’ll agree.

“Uhm, I’m free. Why what is it?” she asked curiously.

“I’m planning to watch a movie. Can I invite you?” he asked, crossed fingers.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»™««««««««««««««««««««««««««
A/N:
            Again, I’M REALLY SORRY FOR UPDATING THE CHAPTERS SO LATE. *bows*…I’m really having a hard time to find ‘time’ to post this even if I already composed this chapters long ago­(it’s because I don’t have net connection in the house for almost 1 month).
             And sorry to my co-author for not communicating with you about things that concerns this story. Also I just want to ask ..

Are you guys feel like lost as you read this story? It’s because of different scenario each chapter…

            Still I hope you liked this chapter of our Kaoru-Heechul love team. :DD
-AllRiseSilver86