Chapter 10: Brothers and Sisters

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Chapter 10: Brothers and Sisters

ZhouMi’s POV
“Oppa, are you going back to Seoul tomorrow?” ZhouYin asked me as I pack my clothes. She went to me and sat beside me on the bed. “Can I come?” she held my arm and pouted.

“Zhou Yin I’m not going to Seoul for vacation, I’m going there because of work and I can’t watch over you.” I said as I pinched her cheeks making her whine.

“Argh, oppa don’t pinch my face again or I’ll expose your dark little secrets.” She said. I just giggled at her and continued packing my things. “Please~ oppa, besides I’ve told mom that I’ll transfer to Seoul to study there.” I looked at her, shocked in what she said.

“What? You told mom that you’ll transfer to…Seoul?! Are you out of your silly mind ZhouYin?” I said, well yelled actually. Sorry I can’t help yell at my sister. She always does this, when she wants something she’ll really got to have it. “How and where will you live there? You know I can’t look at you all the time.”

“Oppa, stop yelling ok? Mom asked aunt Fei if I can rent to their condo in Seoul and she approved. Besides I can handle myself already.” She proudly said that I don’t think is a good idea.

“Mom already said yes?” I asked then she nodded. “So what’s that point of you pleading to me here if you already made your plans?” I said coldly. I stand up and placed my luggage beside my study table. I’m sort of upset of what my sister did. I know I have also a right to know her decisions especially this one which is leaving home just to experience a different world.

“Oppa~ I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean not to say this to you because I know you won’t let me. Sorry, oppa.” She followed me and hugged me. I slowly put my arms around her and hugged her. I really can’t resist my sister. I’m just worried about her since she’s my only little sister.

“Apology accepted.” I broke the hug. “So when is your flight?” I asked and she smiled playfully. “Don’t tell me it’s also tomorrow.” Then she grinned.

Kyuhyun’s POV
“Oppa,” I turned to my back and saw my sister. She sat beside me. “You have no class?” she asked as she placed her books on the table and looked at me.

“It’s my break. How about you? Is it your break too?” I asked her.

My class just finished and I was about to go home but I saw you here.” She said. “Can I have this?” she hand my unopened canned juice. I nodded.

“So how was your first year here in college, huh?” I messed her soft hair, she stopped drinking and pouted at me.

“Aih~ Oppa, I’m not a little girl anymore, so stop playing with my hair.” I giggled as she fixed her hair. “It’s a bit pressuring but I’m having fun.”

“Just call me if you’re having a hard time and I’ll help you.” I said “How’s eomma, appa and noona? Are they good?” she nodded.

“Noona is busy in her work and Appa also. Hey, eomma asked me to give this to you.” She said and handed me a letter. I took it. I furrowed as I felt a bulge in the letter. I put it inside my bag. “Uhm, uh…” she hummed, I looked at her puzzled. I saw her look down and blushed a bit. I know she’s going to ask something about Kibum so I a bit.

“He said he misses you already.” I said while looking in front of me. I can see her surprised face.

“Really?!” she exclaimed then covered hastily. I laughed on her sudden action and her almost colour  red as tomato face. “Oppa~” she blushed away. “How did you know?” she asked innocently. I pinched her cheek.

“Of course I know, you’re my little sister. Silly.” I laughed.

“Did he really said that?” he played with her fingers.

“No, I’m just kidding.” I said. She prods my arm.

“I thought he really said that.” She said in a low voice as she bobs her head.

“You know Kibum hyung is a celebrity, YunMi. You should’ve thought of that before saying yes to him.” She suddenly face desk. ‘Ahh~ Kyuhyun you should make your sister laugh not cry! Now your sister is upset.’ I scolded myself. I carefully caressed my sister’s back. “But, uhm…Don’t worry I know Kibum misses you, really. Yah~ YunMi-yah~ don’t cry. Oppa is sorry; I’ll just buy you ice cream, promise. Just don’t sulk.” I said angled my face close to her as she still sulks. 

“ASSA!” she suddenly yelled, raising both her hands up and putting it down. “I got you!” I was shocked of what she did. I furrowed and gave her this look.
“What?” I asked, not knowing what she meant.

“You said you’ll treat me ice cream. You promise and you should do it.” Argh~ my sister really knows how to trick me using her acting skills and I may say it really worked but I really hoped I didn’t hurt her feelings about her and Kibum.

“Ok~” I said as she grabbed my arm.

Leeteuk’s POV
“Kamsahamnida!” I bowed to the audience and headed to our dressing room. “Are you hungry Hyuk?” I asked Eunhyuk as we’re walking in the hallway to our dressing room.

Really hungry hyung. I want to eat chicken and jajangmyun.” Hyuk said. We then entered the room and I was delighted to see Jungie inside the room. She’s sitting at the couch while...taking a selca. She pouts then making a funny face. Eunhyuk and I giggled.

“Ha-have y-you been standing there since?” she blushed. Hyuk and I looked at each other and try to suppress our laughter. “Uhm, Oppa I bought lunch for the both of you.” She said and prepared the cute lunch boxes. We sat at the couch as we help her prepare the food.

“Wow, this looks delicious and cute.” I said staring at the bear shaped rice.  “Isn’t it Hyuk-” I turned to Hyuk but to my surprise, he’s already enjoying chicken. I started on the bulgogi and ate it.

“Jungie, you’re a good cook.” Eunhyuk said. Heejung smiled. “Can you teach me too?” I giggled on what Hyuk said.

“Yeah, you need to be taught how to cook a real food.” Heejung and I laughed as Hyukie pouted.

“Thank you , oppa.” Jungie smiled at Hyuk. “Of course, you just need to think that you’re cooking the food for you loved one.” I looked at Hyuk who are listening intently to my little sister. “Wait here, I’ll just get you a drink.”

“Do you know where the vending machine is?” I asked and she bit her lip and smiled warily. “Ok, then I’ll go with you.”

“Jungie, are you ok living with us?” I asked as we walk.

“At first, it’s a bit weird living in a dorm with 13 guys but maybe I can get with it as the days goes by.” She answered. We reached the vending machine and looked at the available drinks.

“So, what do you want?” I said as I reached for a coin in my pocket.

“This.” She pointed on the grape soda. I insert the coin and got the three sodas. We then headed back. “Can I ask you too, oppa?” I nodded.  “Is being an Idol enjoying?” she asked.

“It’s exhausting but when we see our girlfriends enjoying our shows we felt fulfilling.” I answered her.

“Girlfriends? You have girlfriends already oppa?” she asked innocently. I cling my arm around her shoulder.

“ELFs are our girlfriends.” I said to her, smiling. “And how about my little sister, does she have a boyfriend?” I teasingly asked her.

“I have but it’s just a ‘puppy love’ thingy but to sum it up…I really don’t have.” She sighed and looked down.

“That’s good. You should focus on your studies first.” I said then we reached the room and we continued our lunch with Eunhyuk.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»™««««««««««««««««««««««««««

A/N:
           
For me, I find this chapter cute…:D I hope you did too. The next chapters, I will not be able to put many Kibum, Hangeng and Kangin with Super Junior members ‘cause we all know what are their issues Jbut don’t worry for their partners , we will still have your special moments with them^^.

Btw, sorry if I screwed on some words
-AllRiseSilver86