Chapter 6: Maknae~ Study first…Love later

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Chapter 6: Maknae~ Study first…Love later


Author’s POV

“Aish, I’ve said it!” Jungmin cursed as she made her way to her next class. “I should’ve stayed at home than go with Aerin and Youngeun’s ‘little celebration’ last night and because of that I’m having this hangover and plus! I’m already late for my Lit. class!”


Ryeowook’s POV

“Hyung, I have to go now for my History class.” Henry said to me as he waved.

“Ok, let’s just meet at the cafeteria.” I said, half shouting to Henry as he walked away from me. Ahh, again I’m left with just myself. I looked at my watch and thought maybe I still have time to go to the comfort room.

                As I made my way there while reading unread messages from bored Kyuhyun, I was totally not aware of where I’m walking and suddenly I just knew that I was on the floor. Fell flat on top of something or maybe…someone.

“Aigoo~” I can hear the girl yelp. I opened my eyes and saw the cutest doll in front of me. I stared at her for a moment but she moved again “My head~” the cute girl said as she held her head. Note: I’m still on top of her. But when I noticed that, I felt my face burn red. I hurriedly stood up and helped her.

“Miss I’m really sorry.” I apologized as I handed her bag and books but I didn’t have the chance to finish my sentence.

“Aish! I’m late!” the girl cute cursed and without a word she flashed away. Aww~ I didn’t have the chance to know her name. I mused as I looked at her as she run.

“Miss!” I called to her “Your ball~pen.” I said while raising the pen then slowly bringing it down. “Well, I think she’s in a hurry.” I shrugged as I slide the pen inside my pocket and continued to walk to the CR.

Kyuhyun’s POV
                I was playing with my pen as our Music teacher keeps on teaching about melody, notes and tempo. I’m not being a lazy student but it’s just that…it’s not like I’m being an air head, it’s just that I already know what he’s talking about. So going back to what I was doing, I adjusted my face to the table, positioned my hands to support my chin and I started to scribble things, draw the face of my hyungs and…Lee MingYao’s name?!

‘Aish!’ I mouthed as I removed my face from the past position and crumpled the paper. What I was thinking?! What Am I even thinking about that outdated tomboy! I really hate her from the first time she opened her wordy mouth.

‘Is that eyelash real?’

‘I don’t think you guys are really beautiful. Why don’t you try not wearing make-ups?’

‘You sing ballad? It doesn’t look like you do.’

‘If you’re the genius, then why didn’t you become the Super Junior’s leader?’


                ARGH! My ear was really whipping hard after hearing this criticism from that tomboy. How can she say those words, she doesn’t even know what we have to go through just to be an Idol that every child dreamed to be. If she weren’t a girl, I already have her thrown in space! Seeing her face really pisses me off.

“Kyuhyun, would you mind continuing this for me?” I went back to the class setting when my teacher called me. I suddenly went blank, preoccupied by what I was musing a while ago. “Mr. Cho, we’re waiting.” I really don’t know what to tell him. ARGH!

‘What?’ A-Hyun suddenly elbowed me as she slid a paper towards me. “…Nikolaos Mantzaros.” I answered.

“You may sit Mr. Cho.” Mr. Kang said after he adjusted his eyeglasses. I breathe deeply as I sat down.

Henry’s POV

“That’s all for today.” Ahh!~ at last, this boring History class is over.“I need the papers on Tuesday next week, class dismissed.”Mrs. Goble added as she looked at us sharply.‘Ohww~ those eyes are really scary.’ I mused while slightly glancing at her.I stood up and tidied my things and went out as fast as I can. I looked at my phone to see if Sammienoona called.

“Henry!!” someone called my name.I looked back who it was andsaw a girl running towards me. I stopped and waited for her.Is she a Super Junior fan that wants to get my autograph?

“He-he-hen…rryy.”she said, panting. She doesn’t need to run.

“Are you okay…. uhrm, what’s your name again?” I asked her and offered her my water. She snatched the water out of my hands and drank it with one gulp and looked at me. She looked like hurt.

Did I say something wrong to her?’I asked myself and trying hard to think what could be the problem why she came up to me.
“You don’t remember me anymore?” She pouted cutely at me. I don’t know but I’m really fond of girls that do stuffs like this. She’s cute.

“Uh, Yeah?” I said hesitantly and looked at her a bit close. She’s quitefamiliar but I can’t remember where I saw her.She looked at her side as she frowned for a second and turned back to me smiling.

“You don’t remember me anymore?” she spoke in Chinese. So she’s Chinese, wait I think I remember her already. She smiled more at me.

“Ah!” I exclaimed. “Choi Hyun-Ae, my classmate/Korean language tutor.” I replied as I keep on smiling at her. No wonder I was glued on her brown orbs just like the first time I stared on it. Hyun-Ae suddenly hugged me. My heart trembled like crazy.

“Really glad you already remembered!” she said after broking the hug. “So where are you going to lounge?” she asked.

“I’m meeting with Ryeowook hyung at the cafeteria.” I answered as I looked at my watch. “Wanna come?” I asked then she nodded. We walked down to the cafeteria.

Kyuhyun’s POV



“Yah, Kyu what were you musing about a while ago?” A-Hyun nudged me. Sorry I forgot to tell you who A-Hyun is. Well she’s my trusty best friend in this campus and she likes Donghae hyung. Practically she’s an ELFish. We have common likes and dislikes and maybe that makes us click to each other. “Is it that Ming Yao?” is she teasing me again?

“I’m just bored, kie?” I shrugged as I got my books and went out of the room. She followed. “Why would I think about that tomboy?” I said not looking at her.

“Are you really living up with your ‘evil persona’?” she said, quoting those words. “You know Cho Kyuhyun, you should learn how to treat girls right. Your ‘evilness’ is not so appealing Kyu.” Here she goes again~ Acting like she’s my mom.

“So, why do ELFs and Gamers would die just to be with me if they don’t like me being so evil? Huh?” I stopped from walking and faced her.

“Well, in that part…yes but come on Kyu. Wake up, because when you live without those blinding lights and those and when your skin starts to wrinkle and then your-before screaming fans will leave you, do you think a normal girl would still love that evil personality of yours?” she really knows how to make me listen. Aish this girl! How can she say those words when she even doesn’t know what that Ming Yao said to me and to the members.

“Fine. You win Kim A-Hyun.” I shrugged. “But what was Mr. Kang asking me a while ago?” I asked.

“Who is the Famous Romantic music composer in Corfu.” Cor-what? Is that even a place?


»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
»»»»»»»»»»™««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

 A/N:
                If you’re thinking who Kim A-Hyun is, well she’s sujushineebang and she’s also one of the applicants here. It came into my mind to put her here. Just like what I promise^^, just subscribe and even though I didn’t picked you as one of the main characters, you still have the opportunity to have a “cameo” ㅋㅋㅋ… ^_^v

and also lovesj unni has contributed scenes in here :D thanks to her I don’t have to think that much ㅎㅎㅎ!
- AllRiseSilver86

hello! lovesj here! I hope that you do all like the chapters, I am kinda frustrated with myself for not contributing that much with my dear dongsaeng AllRiseSilver. I hope that Henry's love interest loved this.. hehehe.. I am planning to add Kangin's girl and Mimi's girl in the next chapter.. Annyeong!!

-lovesj