Chapter 5: First Meeting (Part I)

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Chapter 5: First Meeting (Part I)


Author’s POV
                At Super Junior’s dorm,

“Shindong hyung !” Donghae called out. “Phone call from May.” he said as he handed the phone to Shindong.  

“Jagiyah~” Shindong answered the phone sweetly.

                While Shindong is talking to May on the phone, the other members like Siwon, Yesung, Donghae and Eunhyuk are preparing for their own photo shoots and practice for today. As for the SuJu maknaes Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Henry are going to attend school. Kibum and Sungmin attending their musicals and drama shooting. While Hankyung is going to go with Leeteuk to fetch Heejung and as for the Princess of the Super Junior, he’s the one that will be left in the dorm all by himself because ZhouMi went back to China to take care of some stuffs-like his sister, Zhou Yin.

“Teukie hyung!” Heechul cried, but no tears coming out-just sounding like crying. Leeteuk looked at Heenim while dressing up. They’re inside their room. “What can I do here?~ I want to go with you and Hangeng.” He pleaded.

“Heechul, you can’t. Do you want people to mob on us?” Leeteuk asked and heenim grinned and nod-overdoing it. “Aish~ I can’t really allow you chullie. I just asked manager hyung that Hangeng and I are only going.” He said, emphasizing the word ‘only’. Heechul walked out of the room with a heavy-lowered shoulder.

                Heechul went out of the room and looked at other members who are busy doing their stuffs. He looked from the right…then left and suddenly…

“WHO WANTS HEENIM TO COME WITH THEM?!” Heenim suddenly shouted that made everyone in the room stopped and looked at him but after seconds they just ignored him. “Aish~” he cursed.

“Hyung, ” someone tapped his back only to see Siwon.

“What?!” he aggressively said.

“Do you want to come with me in my modelling in Vogue collection?” Siwon asked and smiled. Heenim being so delighted about what he heard, hugged Siwon tightly while wagging his body to Siwon. “Hyung! Stop it already!”

“Gomawoyo, Masi!!!” he said-overjoyed.

“Just promise me you won’t curse anymore.” Siwon said after Heenim broke the hug but maybe heenim didn’t heard it because he already ran to his room and hurried up to change.

                After preparing what they will need, everyone got out of the dorm and went to their own plans.
~
“Mr. Im,” Eunhyuk called their driver as they went up the van. “Hyung, drop us at the SM Building. Thanks.”

“Ne.” the driver replied and the van started to move it ways to the first stop.

~
“Why does it Taemin taking so long?” Yumi uttered as she casually glancing at her wrist watch. She’s actually waiting for her friend Taemin in the lobby of the building.

“AHHH!!!” she was shocked and turned to the entrance. “OPPA! OPPA!!” she positioned herself in the doorway. ‘Who could be it? That made everyone squeals like a lunatic.’ She mused while peeping through the door.

BAGD!

“Aish!” Heechul cursed again as they run inside the building. “Those fan girls really sweet but day co- -Oh?” he stopped in his sentence to see a girl-who is on the floor sitting-well, not really sitting, sitting but she actually fell on her .

“Gwaenchanayo?” Siwon being the gentleman, hurried to usher the girl up. “Did it hurt?” he asked again. A bit worried.

“Ah, ne. I’m fine.” She replied.

“FINE?! You fell on your but--” Yesung covered Heechul’s mouth.

“Can you just be quiet for once, Heenim?” Yesung said.

“Yah!” Heechul pointed at Yesung. “Call me hyung!”

“I’m really fine guys.” She smiled shyly. “By the way, I’m Kwon Yumi. I’m Onew’s friend.” Then she bowed to them and flashed a smile for her lips.

“We are~” Eunhyuk started. “Syupeo Junieo-e-yo!” they chorused matching it with a ‘five’ hand gesture. YuMi laughed.

“Yumi!” she turned back to see Onew running towards her. “Sorry to keep you wating. Oh, Annyeong hyungnim!” Onew stopped and looked when he noticed his Super Junior hyungs and bowed to them with respect. The 5 hyungs bowed back.

“Kamsahamnida, oppa.” She bowed and thanked them then looked at Onew. “Let’s go.” Yumi said to Onew.

“Bye! Hyungnim!” Onew shouted.

“Guys, we’re going also.” Siwon said as he and Heechul walked out of the building when they noticed that the fan girls outside are not there anymore.

                At the fashion show, “Mark, be ready!” the staff reminded as Mark, the other model went out from the dressing room/backstage.

“Siwon and Kaoru, the both of you get your butts here!” the staff called out as Siwon and Kaoru went behind Mark. The both of them walked with the Glean the fashion show designer. As they went out of the curtains, everyone clapped as they gave Glean-the famous designer a standing ovation for his beautiful collection.

 “Guys, You did great. Thank you!” Glean said at the backstage. “Siwon and Kaoru thanks for accepting my invitation.”

“It’s nothing.” The two of them chorused and bowed.

“Yah! Masi!” Heechul called out as he struggles to make way to Siwon. “What a great show! You rock the runway!” Heechul yelled because of the loud sound surrounding the place.

“Ne! Hyung, gomapta!” Siwon yelled back. “Let’s go to our van.” Siwon said and Heechul followed.

“Congratulation, Masi!” Heechul yelled again.

“Hyung, don’t yell. We’re outside now, just lower your voice ‘cause I can hear you.” Siwon said.

“Yeah~..yeah, sorry.” Heechul said as he waved his hand back and forth. “By the way, that girl is cute.” Heechul said as he pointed to a girl outside their van.

“누구?” Siwon asked as he turned to the window to look at who Heechul is pointing at. “Ahh~ that’s Amane.”

“Amane?!” Heechul looked at Siwon.

“I said don’t shout.” Siwon said massaging his ear. “Her name is Kaoru and she’s my co-model.”

Hecchul went blank while looked at Siwon. Maybe confused “…then who’s …Amane?” he asked like an innocent kid.

“It’s her surname, hyung. Amane Kaoru is her full name. There get it? She’s a famous model too…in Japan and she just went here because of this offer.” Siwon said. Heechul looked at him while moving away his back. “What?”

“Why do you know all this?” Heechul teased.

“And why are you asking about her?” Siwon teased back.

“I kinda like her.” Heechul spilled out as he went back looking at Kaoru outside the van.

“KAORU!” without a warning, Siwon rolled the window down and called her and of course she went to them.

“Yah! Masi don-don’t- - Hi!~” Heechul was stuttering when Kaoru went to them and said ‘Hi!’.

“Kaoru, this is Heechul hyung. Heechul hyung, this is Amane Kaoru.” Siwon introduced them to each other.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Kaoru bowed to Heechul.

“Hahaha, you really came from Japan.” Kaoru and Siwon looked awkwardly at Heechul. “it’s because she still needs to be taught about some Korean slangs.” Still the two didn’t get it.

“Just don’t mind Heechul hyung’s funny jokes.” Siwon said and Kaoru laughed.

“I don’t.” she replied sweetly. “Heechul, I actually know you because of my niece. She’s an ELF, I guess that’s what you guys call your fans?” Kaoru said.

“Woah! What a bright girl you are.” Heechul exclaimed. “I like you already.” Heechul said that made Kaoru blush in red. “Oh, what I mean is…I like-like you as my friend. He-he-he.”

“Ah, yeah I understand.” Kaoru smiled. “So, I’ll leave you now. Duty calls.” She gestured.

“Bye! Kauro-sshi!” Heechul quirkily  said as he waved vigorously to Kaoru.

‘Ah~ my hyung…is in love with Kaoru-sshi.’ Siwon mused as he watched Heechul being happy about that encounter.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

A/N:
There you have the…three girls [chosen applicants] hope you liked the first meeting with your bias :D
Can’t wait for next girls who will appear >_^v

-AllRiseSilver86


Please wait for the next chapter... there'll be another applicants coming/appearing...즐거운크리쓰마쓰 (it's Merry Christmas in Korean)

-lovesj