Chapter 4: Goodbye New York! Hello Seoul!

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Chapter 4: Goodbye New York! Hello Seoul!

Heejung’s POV
 
“I’m going to miss you.” EunSung said as she broke the hug and cried. This is the first time she’s being sweet to me, not counting the days when I have my birthday. “Say my Hello to Super Junior oppas. Arasseo? ” she demanded while crying. Hey, this girl can sometimes or let’s just always weird even her best friend is leaving her, it’s still Super Junior who’s in her mind. Sheesh,

“I’m going to visit you there when I have the time.” JiWoon oppa said as he gave me a friend hug. “I’m going to miss your cuteness.” He said as he pinched my rosy cheek.

“Yah! Chansookie,” Daehan oppa, really. Wait is he tearing? “You take care of yourself there, ok? And don’t forget to call me always. Before you sleep, eat, drink, go to school or go to shower. Arasseo?” he ordered as he suppress his tears that eventually  fell. Aww~ my sweet oppa. I’m going to miss his teasing to me.

“Ttal, we’ll always be here and We’re going to check on you and visit there when we have time .” my appa said. I’m going to miss his sweetness to me and the Saturday rituals of going to Grim’s Steak. Also his reminders when I got home late.

“Honey, we love you more than anything.” Eomma added as she wiped her tears. I can’t help but cry too. She wiped my tears “Don’t cry your make-up will ruin.” We laughed and I hugged my parents tight as I breathe their scent.

                I’m going to miss them all. The bad times that I had with them and the good times that I wish it won’t end. I really hate leaving people that made a mark on my life and seeing them cry, begging me not to leave but I have to face this new chapter of my life with the people that is fated for me to be with the rest of my life.

                I can feel the plane as it make its way to the clear blue sky. This is it…Goodbye New York…Hello Seoul!


»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

A/N:
Hella! Hahaha sorry for making this chapter a bit dramatic and so short. That’s all! *bow*
~AllRiseSilver86


  ANNYEONG!! lovesj here!! I hope that you do like the flashback that I made... Thank you so much for the wonderful comments... I hope that you all wait for the next chapters! We're currently working our brains out on who are we going to put (chosen applicants) in the next chapter!!

I do really hope that you like all the updates!! *bows 90 degrees*

~lovesj:D