The Prideful, Sarcastic Umma [julia2345]

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Ulzzang/Model's Name: Lee Da Som
 

Birth Name:Lee Sun-Ji

Nickname(s):

- Sunni only her friends call her that

- Umma but only by her little brother

D.O.B: 06/21/1988

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Age: 23

Status: Single

Ethnicity: Korean

Language Spoken: Korean, English and Thai Fluent in all 3

Height:163cm

Weight: 47kg

Blood type: AB

Personality:

Sun-Ji is a very loud, friendly and expressive young woman, she always has a joke or funny story ready to tell, when around new people or strangers she can become rather shy and quite. Sun-Ji has a very short temper and once angry she becomes a force to be reckoned with, she hates disrespect of any kind, she has extreme amounts of respect for her elders. Sun-Ji is very stubborn, smart and sarcastic she hates to admit when she is wrong and can become extremely competitive about everything, she is also a bit of a perfectionist and likes to have everything just so (one of her brothers fav past times is messing with her stuff because it drives her nuts), she is constantly striving to be the best and she hates coming in second to anyone (she is never a bad sport about it but she will get really annoyed with herself about it) because of this she practices very long hours to be perfect at everything. Sun-Ji just like her brother can become like an energizer bunny on crack if she has too much sugar.

Sun-Ji can be rather blunt sometimes with out thinking and some times she can hurt peoples feelings with out meaning to, she is also a terrible liar, you can always tell when she is lying because it is more often than not written all over her face (she hates this about her self). Sun-Ji is a terrible cook and can burn water (you never want to eat her cooking because you never know you might just die lol), but she is the master at ordering out. Sun-Ji is very loyal to her friends and family and always has there backs (if they get into a fight even if they are wrong, she will always jump in to help them out), once you become Sun-Ji’s friend you are family in her eyes and she would die for her family.

Sun-Ji is very perceptive and an expert at reading peoples emotions, people are often surprised with how much she understands and sees (if you want advice on anything she would be the one to turn to). She is very responsible and serious at times as she has spent a number of years playing the role of Umma for her little brother and because she now has sole custody of him works very hard to look after him and herself (well when he comes home that is). She is very protective of her brother as he is the only family she has left and always makes an effort to go to as many concerts as she can.

What is your ways of living: 
Sun Ji works as a nurse in a hospital in down town Seoul, she works really crazy hours and is shattered after work most nights but she loves her job and wouldn’t give it up for the world. Sun-Ji owns her own 3-bedroom apartment, when her brother has a break from his schedules and concerts he often spends his weekends with her and they try to have dinner with each other at least once a week.

Hometown: Seoul, South Korea

Like(s):
- Sweets
- Rain (she finds it very claming)
- Sunday morning cartoons
- Pancakes with ice cream (her fav food of all time)
- Coffee (she can’t start her day with out her coffee, if she doesn’t get it she will become a real grumpy bum until lunch time)
- Working with children
- Sleeping on the floor
- Clubbing
- Swimming

Dislike(s):
- Disrespectful people
- When Teamin is sad or hurting
- When people eat her sugar
- When her friends are hurt or sad
- Having wet hands
- Sleeping on the couch
- Heights and confined spaces (she is super scared of heights and is really claustrophobic to the point where she will have a panic attack)
- Being ordered around by people who have no idea what they are talking about

Hobbies:
- Watching Taemin perform
- Going swimming
-Taking photos
- Walking her dog (she has a puppy named max)
- Dancing

Habits:
- Always wakes up at 5 on the dot every morning with out fail (if she doesn’t wake up on time she is either very sick or something is very wrong)
- Hums Ukiss when she is really happy
- Shuffles her feet when nervous
- Talks in her sleepScratches the back of her neck when embarrassed
- Shakes her leg and fidgets when bored

Family:

Lee Taemin
Brother, 18 years old and a Idol/Shinee

Her family is all gone now she was awarded custody of Taemin when she was 18 but had been looking after him for much longer. Taemin calls her Umma because she practically raised him, she is the reason her joined SM, they love each other very much and are always there for each other when ever.

Best Friend:

Park Eunjae
they have known each other for years, she was one of Sun-Ji’s first friends (taking care of Taemin didn’t always leave her much time to socialize with people), and so when she met Eunjae and they instantly clicked she made a real effort to keep intouch with her, because of that she thinks of her as a sister and they tell each other everything.

Friend(s):
- Onew (Shinee)
- Taecyeon and Nichkhun (2pm)
- Leeteuk (Super Junior)

Partner: Kim Young-woon or Kangin

Your relationship with him: Love Hate

Rival(s):

Taeyeon SNSD:they have never really gotten on well and are mostly just really, really polite to one another always forcing polite conversation and false smiles, but when Kangin takes more than a friendly interest in Sun-Ji the tension between them just seems to grow (Taeyeon has been in love with Kangin for years but he has never once looked at her as more than a friend, so when he finally notices Sun-Ji over her, she sees red and starts trying to seduce him away from Sun Ji). Sun-Ji doesn’t give a damn how Taeyeon feels, Kangin is hers and if she thinks she is going to change that well she can just think again, they can’t stand each other and it’s a real wonder they have lasted this long with out a fight breaking out.

Previous Relationship(s):

Bang In Ho (Lives in America, studying to be a Marine Biologist, 23 years old):In Ho and Sun Ji where childhood sweet hearts they met when they where 14 and they dated for 3 years, but split up when his family moved to America, she was crazy about him and he was mad about her. Every so often they still chat on line and some times he will even call her to say hi, they had a very sweet relationship and where very cute together, many people thought they would grow up and marry one another, but sometimes things and people change.

Park In Su (Lives in Seoul, studying to be a doctor and works part time at Sun Ji’s hospital, 25 years old):In Su and Sun Ji met while doing nursing training and he helped her study, he treated her like a princess and was nothing but a gentleman, its no wonder she fell for him and hard too. They dated for 1 year and 6 months, they met when she was 18 and he was 20. The relationship started off well, he was a very attentive boyfriend and very caring but he soon turned mean and abusive. He was very jealous, manipulative and controlling, she didn’t realize what was happening until it was to late, the wake up call she needed came a little to late, Taemin found her one day with 2 black eyes and crying on the bathroom mat, he convinced her to leave him. He called Eunjae, Taecyeon and Nichkhun and they all helped her throw out his stuff and change the locks on the apartment doors and when he showed up that night Taecyeon and Nichkhun had a little chat with him after Sun Ji told him it was over.

Bae Jae (works as part of the Seoul police force, 26 years old):they met at a club one weekend and dated for about a 6 months but broke up because of there jobs, they rarely ever got to see each other and spend time with each other, so they thought it best to just give up before it caused some serious problems in the long run, but they really, really liked each other and who knows what may have happened between them had they actually made a proper go of things.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

 

! CONGRATULATIONS ! julia2345