The Friendly Racer [Suju_luv2u]

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Ulzzang/Model's Name:Moon DanBi


Birth Name:
Kwon Yu Mi

Nickname(s):
You & Me, Yummy, Jewel

D.O.B: 
Feb. 21, 1990

Birthplace:
Seoul, South Korea

Age:
21
Status:
Single

Ethnicity:
Korean

Language Spoken:
Fluent in Korean, English and Japanese

Height:
168 cm

Weight:
47 kg

Blood type:
O

Personality:
Strong and friendly, she helps old people and children, but leaves the rest to their own devices. She hates guys that don't appreciate her and all she does for them; they will not get away with taking her lightly. She will kick you to the curb if you betray her, she has no mercy.
She is kind to people until they give her a reason to beat the snot out of them. Sunny is one side of her personality and stormy is the other. She is a little bi-polar like that. She will always be loyal to a friend. Her only problem is that she swears too much when she gets annoyed. "Aish" is her favorite Korean word.
She hates it when people change after they get a little fame. She will not be looked down on; being very prideful she stands down to no one. She is strong willed and full of fire. She's very passionate about everything.

What is your ways of living:
Yu Mi is a college student currently at Korea National University of Arts, majoring in Instrumental Music with a minor in Dance. She just lives with her parents for now.

Hometown: Seoul, South Korea

Like(s):
 Boots
 Sketching
 Music
 Singing
 Dancing
 Fashion design
 Swimming

Dislike(s):
 B*ches
  Gossip
 Cheating
 Garlic
 Really Cold weather
 Really Hot weather
 Divas

Hobbies:
 Street racing
 Martial Arts
 Swimming
 Baking
 Fashion design

Habits:
•Punches people in the arm when she is pissed at them
•She twirls her hair unconsciously being cute (she hates when people say that she’s cute)
•Says Aish when she’s frustrated
•Curses in other languages under her breath if she is pissed at someone and can’t say it to their face because they are sunbae’s.
•Rubs her lips when thinking

Family:
 Mother: Kwon Eun Mi (54) she is always working, even when she is sick. She never stops until she gets so tired she just can’t move. She seems like a commendable person, but she doesn’t like her children and lets them know it. After being married to a man like their Father, she became bitter and hateful. They don’t get along well all the time. Sometimes it can pass as a normal mother daughter relationship, whatever that is. She was married for a short time before to Yu Mi’s brother’s father. Now her only concern is looking good in front of the neighbors.
Strained relationship with both of her children.

 Father: Kwon Jae Suk (57) he is a selfish pig headed man that drinks too much, talks too loud and is generally a pest. He used to beat their Mother up and he didn’t mind hitting his step-son. He left when Yu Mi was three years old so she only remembers the smell of cheap alcohol and cigarettes when she thinks of him. They haven’t seen or heard from him since. No relationship.

 Brother: Park Ji Sung (27) Yu Mi’s half-brother. He is a very responsible person who becomes overprotective of his remaining family whenever there is a change in their everyday lives. He works as a mechanic, supporting their Mother. He is a handsome man who played around with girls until his fiancé came along. She is a pretty American English teacher. She has a bad situation at home so she now lives in Korea. They are planning on getting married as soon as his mother approves it. She won’t though because she hates Jina, Ji Sung’s fiancé. She wants him to marry a Korean woman who has money. The best relationship.

Friend(s):

 Lee Taemin from SHINee
is a distant relative once removed. They played together as children a long time ago. They just recently found each other again and have a Dongsaeng/Noona relationship (even if they aren’t really related by blood).

Sulli  from f(x)

Ariel Jung {OC} [20]
Best girlfriend, she studies Design at the same college Yu Mi goes to. They met long before that though. They were first friends in grade school. Ariel walked right up to her and held out a hand introducing herself. They found out they both only liked the red gummy bears and became inseparable after that.

Partner: Siwon

Rival(s):
Im Yoona
She and Yu Mi hated each other from the start. When Yu Mi was introduced to SNSD, thanks to her bestie Taemin, Yoona pushed her aside to saddle up next to Taemin. Later she did the same thing when Siwon was talking to her backstage at an event; Yu Mi can’t stand people like that.

Previous Relationship(s):
There was a slight scandal when she and Taemin started hanging out together again but it was easily explained away and they became the sweet cousin couple that is always eating lollipops in the park, while walking under the sun.
“It’s the cute that kills.” Jonghyun says as he rolls his eyes.

Yu Mi did date back when she was in High School. Moon Jae In was her first and only boyfriend and he scared her off men for quite some time. She has only just now begun to want to try a relationship again.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

 

! CONGRATULATIONS ! Suju_luv2u

 

     

sorry i got carried away about posting some gifs..XD..it's just that I can't resist THIS guy's appeal or charisma :DD