Miss Spoiled Brat [wonderboy]

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Ulzzang/Model's Name: You Xiao Xiao

Birth Name: Zhou Yin

Nickname(s):
- Hyeon Min
[Korean name]
- Mei-Mei [only by Zhou Mi, literally means little sister]
- Gong Zhu/Gong Joo [Depends if the person is Chinese or Korean, means Princess]

D.O.B: November 11, 1987

Birthplace: Wuhan, Hubei, China

A  ge: 24 [international], 25 [Korean age]

Status: Single

Ethnicity: Chinese

Language Spoken:
Mandarin [Fluent]
Cantonese [conversational]
Korean [semi-fluent]

Height: 163 cm

Weight: 47 kg

Blood type: B

Personality:
Zhou Yin in very simple terms is a spoiled brat who wants practically anything and everything others have that she doesn’t. Zhou Yin is used to getting what she wants, when she wants it. She was practically born with a silver spoon feeding and therefore, does not know much about the harsh reality of the outside world.

Zhou Yin is arrogant and despite people’s sneers, she actually has every right to be. She has the looks, the brains and to an extent even the confident personality needed to be practically untouchable. She’s brilliant, everyone says so, but because of this she’s developed a bit of a narcissist personality. Zhou Yin even has a sharp tongue that makes her both feared and admired; she says what she wants without thinking too much and usually, persuades people to see her side of things. Almost always, she ends up being right even when she’s actually wrong. But people just let her do as she pleases. She’s Zhou mother-effing Yin, she gets what she wants.

Zhou Mi, her older brother, is somewhat to blame too though. He was the one who babied her all her life and even has a bit of a sister-complex over her.

Underneath all her spoiled ways though lays an insecure little girl who is afraid of being left alone. She knows everything people are whispering about her; how much of a and vengeful she truly can be, how spoiled and rotten she is, how manipulative and conniving and what a brat she actually is beneath her good looks. But she’d rather have people hate her than not notice her at all. Underneath everything, she’s still just a little girl who is somewhat naïve to an extent that she can’t understand how anyone would want to be alone.

What is your ways of living:

Zhou Yin doesn’t do work, rather, she is a piece of work. Zhou Mi and her family naturally provide for her, Zhou Yin lives like a princess with servants at her beck and call. Although she graduated top of her class in Beijing Normal University, School of Arts and Communications, majoring in Artistic Design and a minor in Musicology, Zhou Yin doesn’t really put it to use. She could actually be one of the most successful fashion designers in China, seeing as her brother has made a name for himself as resident fashionista of Super Junior-M with her designs. She’s a great businesswoman, often persuading Zhou Mi and her so-called-friends to baby her or do anything for her and could very well set up a fashion line of her own. But rather than do all that work, Zhou Yin would rather laze about at home, complaining about life.

Hometown: Hubei, China; later moved to Beijing before purchasing an apartment she shares with her brother in Seoul, South Korea

Like(s):
-  Fashion
- Taking selcas
- Sweets
  - Mango banana smoothies
- Sounds of the piano
- Anything colourful
- roses
- aegyo 

Dislike(s): 
- rain
- Fashion disasters
- Bad hair days
- rock music
- colour pink
- Scarves
- Sunflowers
- Anyone who isn’t on-time 

Hobbies: 
  - Shopping [whether window shopping or online shopping, she doesn’t care. So long as it’s shopping]
- Designing
-Sketching
- Playing the piano

Habits:
- Does puppy-dog eyes or aegyo whenever she wants something
- Checks prices first before buying
- Keeps all her receipts
- Taps her foot when impatient
- Whenever she wears shades, she puts them on top of her head like a headband when she doesn’t use them

Family:
Dad; Zhou Bao[56]
a successful businessman who favours his children above all else.
He’s the vice-president of a major group in China and therefore, does not spend much time with his family.
Bao tries to make up for lost time and affection with material things, another point that made Yin so materialistic.

Mom; Li-Zhou Lele [49]
a journalist travelling all over the world.
Lele loves travelling and is almost always away from home thus, leaving Yin and Mi to raise themselves with maids and butlers at their beck and call.
She does love her family though, but she loves the world all the more.

older brother ; Zhou Mi [25 internationally; 26 Korean age]
current leader of the Mandopop boy band, Super Junior-M.
Additionally, he’s the resident diva of the group courtesy of his love of fashion and his sister’s designs.
Zhou Mi is very close to Yin, often quite protective of her.
He grew up with only her and is actually quite to blame with her current character.
He doesn’t mind though, he loves his little sister as much as [or more than] he loves music.

Friend(s):
*Zhou Yin doesn’t actually have friends – she has followers at her beck and call. Although there are a few people who manage to love her despite her attitude. Truthfully, she has more guy friends than girls seeing as how much of a she actually is to girls who are prettier than her.
- Xiao Lian
- Song Seung Rin

Partner: Lee Sungmin

Your relationship with him:
A one sided crush. Zhou Yin has harboured a crush on him ever since they’ve met and tries to act like she doesn’t care about him at all. She lashes out at him from time to time though he doesn’t even do anything wrong.

Rival(s):
SNSD’s Sunny
Sungmin and her had a thing before her debut and during their radio DJ days, when Zhou Yin found out, of course she’d automatically hate her. Once she got to know her, she disliked her even more, as she saw Sunny as someone who was practically perfect for Sungmin.

Previous Relationship(s):
Zhou Yin never had a serious relationship but she did have many flings with guys. She’s usually the one who starts it and at the same time, ends it.


»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««««««««««««««
 
! CONGRATULATIONS ! wonderboy