The easy-going hardworking Model [B_ann1]

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Ulzzang/Model's Name: Lee Ji Woo


Birth Name: Amane Kaoru

D.O.B: 05/18/1985

Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Age: 26

Status: Single

Ethnicity: Japanese

Language Spoken:
Japanese (fluent), Korean (semi-fluent), English (semi-fluent)

Height: 171cm

Weight: 48kg

Blood type: AB

Personality:
  Kaoru is a very ambitious but easygoing person. She has a career that requires hard work and all in all she likes challenges. Usually she is a funny person to be around, even a bit crazy but actually she is very proud and doesn't want to be put down to the corner. When Kaoru gets mad a disaster is definite. She can shout for a long time and try to prove that she is right even if it's not true. She hates losing and wants to be right always. Kaoru is however, very responsible and supports her friends a lot but she is impatient and wants everything to go her way. She talks a lot and comes out as a bubbly person but once in a while she also calms down and can listen to her friends' worries.

  Kaoru is very critical about the way she looks and even if she displays herself as a confident lady, deep down inside she actually pretty insecure and needs to be cheered up constantly. She has a bit "rebelish" attitude, she likes to party and drink and flirting with guys is easy for her. Her strongest charming point is the way she smells, as erted as it might sound. Her name "Kaoru" actually means scent.

What is your ways of living:
  Kaoru works as a model for clothes and foundations because of her great body and extremely smooth and light skin. She works from Mondays to Saturdays and starts at nine o'clock every morning. She also studies law in the evenings and takes courses from upper secondary school for adults to improve her Korean. Her lifestyle is very busy. She doesn't really have free time and she never just stays at home and relaxes; she meets with her friends and goes shopping. The few vacations she gets during a year are spent in Japan with her friends and relatives.

  Kaoru moved to Japan with her mom and big brother when she was 20 after her parents divorced.

Hometown: Seoul, South Korea

Like(s):
- strawberries
- alcohol
- perfumes
- nighttime
- fashionable clothes
- lollipops

- coffee

Dislike(s):
- early mornings
- mess
- bad smells
- bugs
- nature and rain
- bad hair days
- boyish things
- stuffed animals

- cotton candy

Hobbies:
- clubbing
- drinking
- cycling
- reading & writing

- shopping

Habits:
- puts perfume on every single morning
- shouts a lot when mad at someone
- shakes her head furiously to clear her thoughts

- snaps her fingers when she understand something or has a new idea

Family:
Amane Hiro
Dad - 55 - A chef. He is very self-centered and only cares about money
Amane Mika
Mom - 48 - Math teacher. She treats Kaoru well and loves her a lot
Amane Ryu
Brother - 29 - Airplane engineer. They're like best friends always joking and spending time together


Friend(s):
-Yabuki Sakura (OC, best friend since high school)
- Amane Ryu (OC, her brother)
- Heechul and Siwon of Super Junior

PartnerHeechul

Your relationship with him: Friends

Rival(s):
Ahn Sohee

This one is obvious, right? She is Heechul's long time crush and Kaoru is annoyed by the fact that he always talks about her and her cuteness.

Previous Relationship(s):
Honda Jun - ex boyfriend from high school.

They met since they were in same class in high school. After knowing each other about six months they started dating and dated for two years. They broke up because Kaoru moved to Korea.
 

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

 

! CONGRATULATIONS !  B_ann1