Triple B

Beach Time Baby

Anko, Your sister, she was going on a date with her boyfriend and you told her today you'll tag along. You werent really going to hang out with her and her boyfriend, you wanted to walk along the board walk and relax. You dont mind the fact you'll be alone, its better that way. You get to think about things and destress your self. The best part about the private beach your family owns is that you can fall alseep on the sand and dont have to worry about other people looking at you. "Are you almost ready? He should be here soon." Anko asked. "Yeah, im just fixing the top of my bathing suit. you can wait in the living room with out me. I need to pull my hair up okay? " you chimed as you put on your top. Its exciting to go to the beach.

 

 "I can finally relax " you said to your self.

 

 "HES HERE ! HURRY UP!" Anko yelled up the stairs. You rushed down the stairs and stoped in your tracks. "OH NO, WHY IS HE HERE ? WHY ! WHO TOLD HIM TO COME ?" you said as you stared Jimin up and down with discust. Even though he was cute he has a cocky attitude you just hate. "Well, you were going to be by your self so i thought you needed someone to talk to. *leans in to whisper* not only that last time i checked you had a thing for him." Anko teased as she clinged onto her boyfriend hoseok's arm. " What? Im not going if that is going" you spat. 

"Did you really think i'd want to be here with you!?Ha, as if! I was dragged here, forced against my own free will to be here. You're going!" Jimin spat giving you an evil eye. 

 

"You guys go on with out me im not going if he's going" You said as you ran upstairs to your room. 

Just what was she (Anko) thinking to invite that ? God, he gets on my every last nerve. Him with that cocky attitude of his, just who does he think he is ? You heard knocks at the door. 

" Im giving you till the count of three to come out or else im coming in." Jimin spat as he stood outside of the door. 

"You can't come in here, its an invasion of privacy....not only that, but IM CHANGING SO DONT COME IN HERE !" you yelled trying to make up some kind of lie. "ONE, TWO!!" Jimin began to count. Anko and Hoseok just watched. "Im serious. Dont come in here Jimin! i will kill you!" you spat. "THREE! " jimin said as he barged into your room sweaping you from your bed. Jimin slung you over his shoulder and carried you out of your room to the car. "If i have to go, so do you missy. I was forced out of bed because of you, so you're going ! " Jimin said in a cocky tone as he buckled you up in the seat.

 "whats the matter? what, you gona say you hate me? Please, get over it!" Jimin gave you a smirk before sitting directly next to you. Why you ask ? well thats because the cooler couldnt fit in the trunk so its in the back seat, why couldnt it be in the middle of us. Ugh life right now !

 

~ ~ ~

 

"Dont you touch me" you spat.

 Well, its not intirely his fault he's touching you. There's hardly anyroom in the car. "Dont stare at me like that, if you keep doing it i might kiss you" Jimin said as he smirked with a lip bite. "oh trust me im not looking at anything cute, just thinking about ways i can smack you ! " you hissed as you yanked his ear. 

°

Finally we're at the beach~ woo~ The nice smell of the shore is what you mainly love about coming here <3 Now you can be alone."Boy dressing rooms are on the right and the girls are on the left. we will see you boys in a minute" Anko chimed as she pulled you into the dressing room. 

"Anko~ why did you invite him(Jimin). oh my. i would have been fine by my self. i can just relax by my self. now that he's here, he will bug me" you whined to anko. Anko looked at you and smacked you on the head softly. "Be nice okay? you were the one to say he was cute, if you really dont likie him just ignore him and be in your own world. just because he's here doesnt mean you have to socialize 

"anko chimed with a big smile. "yah! what are you up too! aish~ im going now." you spat as you exited the dressing room. 

°

When you did exit you accidentally bumped into this tall figure. "ow ow" you said as you held your head.

 

 "Are you going to get off of me now?" Jimin spat. 

 

you looked up to see his face red looking down at you. You quickly pushed him off of you and turned around."aish! how embarassing !" you said to your self. "Apologise !" you demanded. "No. its not my fault your short." Jimin spat as he walked on to the beach.

 This was your first time seeing each other in swim wear. You got to admit he has a nice body. You couldnt help but sneek little peeks here and there. The sky a pretty peachy color and the ocean to reflect it, is just beautiful. You walked along the sand as the cold water kissed your toes."*clears throat* why are you wearing a bathing suit if your not going in" Jimin spat as he looked away from you. "I dont want to go in the water you touched.You might have infected it" you spat. Jimin picked you up and began to walk into the ocean. "YAH YAH YAH! Jimin.. what are you doing put me down. please please put me down" you whined as you tried to squirm away from him. You saw Jimin's face become redder. 

 

"I cant talk to you when you're looking like that.... Youre basically . and i'd rather talk to you face to face with out you trying to accuse me of something" Jimin said in a cocky tone. 

"THATS EVEN BETTER ! DONT TALK TO ME ! JIMIN PUT ME DOWN ! IM SERIOUS TAKE ME BACK! " You complained as jimin went deeper into the ocean. Now youre panicking and scared..what if he lets you go?

 "Jimin! I CANT SWIM ! TAKE ME BACK! " you cried. Jimin turned you around. "I know. Now you cant leave me. Just hold on to me like this and you wont fall. Its Okay i got you"Jimin chimed as he held you closer. You were clinging on to him for your dear life. "I hate you so much" you spat. "what was that? you want me to let you go ? oka-" jimin chimed. "OKAY OKAY IM SORRY. DONT LET ME GO. IM SORRY." you whined. Jimin kept staring at you. You felt him slowly placed his hands on your hips. "You know, a few years back i was afraid of water too. i know how you feel right now. but once you force your self to be near and in it ..its not that bad. A few years ago i fell off my dad's boat and nearly downed. I didnt know how to swim and for the longest of time i was afraid to be near water. I didnt want my parents to worry about me when i would go to a friends house so, i decided to teach my self how to swim. crazy right? " jimin chimed. He's so cute when he's being serious. His eyes light up and he reminds you of a litle kid eating candy for the first time. Maybe he isnt that much of an afterall. "Why are you staring at me like that? you trying to on me or something ? " Jimin spat.

 "AS IF BONE HEAD! take me back ! its awkward being on you like this!" you spat. Jimin quickly lifter your chin and gave you a kiss. "Youre so naggy. Just shut up already. " Jimin said as he gave you another kiss without thinking. "I'm sorry, *flustered* ill take you back now" Jimin said as he began to walk back towards the shore. When you got back you sat on your towel while he sat on his towel next to you. Can you say Awkward ? You wanted to punch the crap out of that boy! who gave him permission to kiss me? who! did i say he could !! NO ! UGH . You took a sip of your drink and accidentally made eye contact with Jimin. You nearly choked,okay. Your heart was racing 100 miles per second it felt like. " Hey ! you two !! we will be back!! we're going to get something okay? Dont poke each others eyes out while we're gone." Anko yelled from the board walk. "OKAY!! I CANT PROMISE THAT, HE'LL PROABLY BE DEAD BEFORE YOU COME BACK" You yelled back to anko. Jimin looked at you confuesed. "Arent you going to go?" Jimin asked you. You looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "NO?!" you spat. Jimin threw a towel onto your body. "you should cover up." Jimin spat as he looked at your body and then your face. "why should i? this is a beach remember" You said as you held the towel off to the side. "Arent you afraid of being along with a guy while your in a bathing suit? what if something happened" he spat. 

 

"So, im not scared of you. " you shrugged. 

 

Jimin pined you down on the sand. You tried to get him off of you but he was really heavy. "What if someone did this to you. Wouldn't you be scared?" Jimin asked you with a smirk. You shrugged again

"So, they'll keep the sun out of my eyes." you spat trying to ignore him. "Shouldnt you be? You're a girl, im a guy. You're in a bikini, and you aren't scared? wow you got some guts." Jimin said in a cocky tone. " okay can you get off of me now? im hungry. " you spat as you tryed to get him away. "Nagging NAGGING. Thats all you ever do is nag. nag nag nag nag, nag. Stop naging for once and admit you like me. Because if you didnt you would have stoped my hand already. " Jimin spat as he was moving his hand up your thigh. You didnt even notice until he said so. "ERT GET OFF! THIS IS WHY YOU DONT HAVE A GIRL FRIEND ! YOU'RE A ERT! GET OFF !" You snickered as you began wiggle your arms hoping he's let loose. He placed his hand on your hip and leaned in closer. Face to Face you guys stared at each other. He's so close. 

 

"I dont have a girlfriend because i want you" Jimin said as he got even closer. 

 

"Dont be silly ! get of of me. Are you okay? I think youre having an allergic reaction to this heat. Maybe you should, you know, lay down and rest...*Jimin leans in closer* cut it out ! you arent being your self. its freaking me out !" you said.. 

 

"Like i said before. stop nagging me. Shut up idiot" Jimin said as he began to kiss you. Soon your open shocked eyes shut as you melted into his sweet kiss. "See you didnt tell me to stop, you like me" Jimin said as he gave you another kiss. Anko was walking back from the store with her boyfriend Hoseok when she spotted you and Jimin making out on the beach. Anko Quietly screamed "yes" as she hugged her boyfriend. "I knew this would work. Finally they are together ! yay im so happy! " she whispered to hoseok. That night ended with sweet kisses under the beautiful sky, memories were made that night. Its going to be hard to ever forget them