2016 - 29.08

Thr33
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't know why you couldn't..." Min pouted

"I just don't find it necessary, my car is working just fine" Amber answered her

"But baby" Min linked her arm around Amber's "you can afford it"

"I know I can, but I think it's a waste of money. I have no need for a new car right now" Amber tried to reason with her girlfriend.

"You were working so hard, i think you can spend some on nice things" Min said "The concert was a success, right?"

"It was a charity concert" Amber answered "Besides I don't need a car that accelerate to 180 km/h in 3 seconds."

"But the car looks so good. Do you know how awesome if people get to see me riding on that car? Everybody will envy me"

"I would rather save the money for Jiyoon's tutition" Amber murmured

"Babeeee, you are so not fun" Min stomped her foot.

 

"Why don't we just go on vacation?" Amber suggested "Spend a week on private villa on some quite island"

"Really???" Min looked happy again

"Really" Amber smiled

"Can I pick the place? Please?" 

"Sure" Amber nodded "I think it'll be fun. Just you, me and Jiyoon"

Min's face changed as she heard Jiyoon's name.

"Does she have to come along?"

"Of course she has to come along. She's my daughter. I won't leave her alone for a whole week" Amber was a bit angry at Min's reaction

"Can't she just stay with that woman?" Min snorted

"Who?" 

"Her mother"

"I am her mother" Amber raised her tone

"I mean her other mother. That Krystal. She's her mother, can't she take care of her for a week? I mean she abandon her long enough"

"Lee Min Young" Amber said in a warning tone

"Fine, fine, you're always like this when I mention her"

 

Suddenly Min felt was Amber went rigid "Amber? What's wrong?" She followed her gaze and found Krystal across the street. She stood next to a tall guy, he took her hand as they wanted to cross the street.

"Oh? She finally got a boyfriend?" Min looked at Amber, who kept silent.

"Let's go" Amber said and took 

"What do you mean go?" Min pulled her hand and waved "Krystal-shii"

 

Krystal was surprised as she head someone called her name, even more surprised as she found out that it was Min calling her.

"Your friend?" Kai said as Min approached them while waving

Krystal forced a smile and slightly nodded, seeing that Amber followed Min with heavy steps

"Krystal-shii, what a coincidence" Min said while eyeing the man besides Krystal

"Long time no see" Krystal said politely and bowed a little. She gave Amber a little smile as she stood next to Min.

"Ah, Amber-shii" Kai said in his usual happy tone and shook Amber's hand.

"Kai-shii" Amber nodded, returning the handshake

"And this lady must be..." Kai looked at Min.

"I'm Amber's girlfriend. Lee Min Young, Min for short" Min answered and linked her arm with Amber's. Krystal looked away as she did that.

"Nice to meet you" Kai nodded to Min "I'm..."

"You must be Krystal-shii boyfriend, right?" Min cut in "Amber, how could you keep this a secret from me?"

Kai winked to Min "Boyfriend to be, I hope." He looked at fondly at Krystal "She's still not convinced that I'm the right one for her"

This time it was Amber who looked away as Kai took Krystal's hand and kissed it. 

"Owwww, so sweet" Min said 

"Maybe you can help me convice her to choose me" Kai said to Min.

"I think Amber is the right one for the job" Min giggled "Krystal-shii would listen to her"

"I think we should go" Amber said and grabbed Min's hand.

"Wait, no" Min refused

"Yes, Amber-shii. What do we say we sit down for coffee?" Kai said

"I can't. I have to pick Jiyoon up. Maybe next time"

 

As they were talking, Min was looking at Kai intensely. He looked so familiar, Min was sure she saw him before.

"Kai-shii, have we met yet? Your face look so familiar" Min said to Kai

The man looked at Min" I don't think so, I would remember if I met a cute girl like you" he winked and showed his perfect teeth.

Min giggled at his words "But I'm sure I saw you before... I just can't quite remember it"

Amber sighed "I'm sure you saw him last week as you attended the ballet exhibition"

Min looked at Amber and then back at Kai. She tried to remember and then she let auf a screech "OMG! OMG! OMG! You're him" 

Kai showed her another smile 

"OMG! You're Kim Jong In, director Kim's second son. The lead on the exhibition. OMG! I'm your biggest fan. You are amazing" 

"Thank you" Kai said 

"This is so awesome! I really love when you did the entrechat huit at the end" Min was on her tip toe, couldn't hide her excitement.

"You knew about ballet?" Kai asked

"I'm a dancer myself" Min answered "Not as good as you, but I did some big concert too"

"Really? Under what company are you? Maybe we can collaborate" Kai smiled

"REALLY? OMG, that will be awesome"

"I'll see what I can do." the tall guy said "So, Amber-shii, what do you say Amber dinner? I'm sure we have a lot of things to talk about"

"Come on, Amber, please baby" Min begged

Krystal stared at the floor, avoiding to see the skinship between Amber and Min.

"What do you say, Soojung?" Kai said as he tidied her hair "I think it will be nice to get to know each other, won't it?"

Amber gritted her teeth seeing the intimacy between Krystal and Kai.

"Baby... please?" Min pleaded

"I don't know. I can't leave Jiyoon home alone" Amber said shortly

"You can make Nanny Shin stay longer. Come on, Amber. One dinner" Min pulled Amber's hand

Amber sighed, she knew that there's no way to stop Min from having this dinner so she said "Ok. We'll talk about the date later or I'm going to be late to pick Jiyoon up"

"Yaaaay" Min said happily 

"Nice" Kai said 

"We're leaving" Amber said

"We are heading in the direction anyway" Kai said "Maybe we can already pick the dat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter