2016 - 17.05

Thr33
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal enjoyed how Amber placed her left hand on her side while her right arm wrapped around her, her hand occasionally Krystal's back while their lips continued savoring each other. Krystal instinctively reacted and placed her hands around Amber's neck, her fingers brushing the back of Amber's neck. Neither Amber nor Krystal knew how to stop, their lips were too busy exploring each other. No matter how long their lips locked, no matter how time passed, they never got tired on how each other tasted.

As Amber felt Krystal's fingers messing with her hair, she became greedy. She wanted more. She tightened her arm around Krystal, locking her before she planted a kiss on Krystal's long neck. She was rewarded with Krystal soft moan as she planted another kiss just below her jaw. 

"Am..." Krystal's breathing was shallow and erratic as Amber kept on planting kisses along her neck before their lips found each other again. They kissed as if their lungs needed no oxygen. For that moment, both forgot about everything else, both just knew that they needed each other.

As their lungs finally screamed for air, they finally parted. They placed their foreheads together while filling their lungs with oxygen. Krystal felt how numb her lips were, how her heart beat so fast, how warm Amber's hands and her cheek, them gently. Amber was no different, her lips swollen from the intense kiss, her adrenaline level was so high making her heart pounded on her rib cage so much. She tried to adjust her breathing but each time her brain remembered how Krystal tasted like, her mind went crazy of wanting her.

Calm down; her brain told her

I can't, Amber subconsciously shook her heard. She felt so good. She's so addictive, I want her. This feeling, this need to have her. I can't control it.

Think, her brain said again

I don't want to think! Amber said to herself. I want her. I never want anyone like this. I never felt like this with anyone. Not even with.... Min

As she though of Min, guilt started to creep on Amber's mind. She looked at Krystal in front of her with her lips reddened and slightly swollen. She looked so pretty.

 

Don't let your hormones take over, the voice in her head said.

 

Krystal was already missing Amber, so she took another initiative, she tip toed and planted another kiss on Amber's lips. But instead of a warm kiss she got, all she felt was how Amber went rigid as their lips slightly touched. Krystal hesitated first but decided to go for another kiss. As she neared, she felt Amber's hands on her shoulders, stopping her from getting nearer.

"Krys, we can't..." Amber bit her lower lip as she said it

Krystal knew at that moment that Amber was thinking of Min. She considered for a moment, should she just give up or try to show Amber how she felt about her. With the way Amber kissed her earlier, she must have some feelings for her too. Krystal didn't want to lose Amber, at least not without trying.

 

"Amber..." Krystal placed her face on the crook of Amber's neck. With her arms tightly around Amber's waist, she whispered "I need you in my life too. Please"

Amber felt how vulnerable Krystal was as she said it, she wanted how hold her, she wanted to hug her tightly and told her that she was going to be hers for life. But all those words stayed in Amber's throat, her brain prevented her to say what her heart wants.

Remember your promise to Min. Don't break your promise; Amber's brain reminded her. 

 

As Krystal leaned in for another kiss, Amber gritted her teeth as she pushed her away.

"I can't" Amber's voice trembled. She plucked up her courage to look at Krystal in the eyes "Krys, I'm sorry. We shouldn't"

Amber could see the hurt in Krystal's eyes as Amber pushed her farther.

"Please understand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter