2015 - 29.12

Thr33
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal sighed before she opened her car door and run outside, holding her bag over her head to at least keep her hair dry. It was pouring outside, with made it colder. She shriek as she saw someone sitting in front of her door, hugging her knees, trembling from the cold. As Krystal came nearer she recoqnise that it was Amber.

"OMG, AMBER!" She run to her "What the hell are you doing here in the rain? You don't even wear a raincoat!"

Amber lifted her head as she heard Krystal "Hi, Krys" her voice war barely audible

"What were you thinking?!" Krystal panicked "You are going to get sick like this"

 

Krystal hurriedly looked for the house key, opened the door and said "Amber, come in"

The short haired girl didn't budge. Krystal went to her and grabbed her hand "Amber! Get inside!"

Amber was trembling from the cold, Krystal shook her head seeing how she was soaking wet from the rain. It's freezing outside.

Eventhough Krystal had so many question in her head, she decide to get her dry and prevent Amber from getting a cold.

"Come in and sit down" she said "I'm going to get you a towel first"

 

She ran to her room and grabbed a large towel. She couldn't believe her eyes as she saw that Amber was still standing motionlessly in front of the front door.

"Amber! Didn't I tell you to come in?"

She placed the towel on her head and dry her hair. Amber just stood there and said nothing.

"What happened, Amber? Why didn't you tell me that you were coming? How long did you wait outside?"

No answer

Krystal looked at her confusedly, there is not many things that can make Amber like this. She thought instantly of Jiyoon

"Is Jiyoon alright? Did something happen?" Krystal said in a slight panic tone; her heart started to race "Amber?!"

Amber shook her head "Jiyoon is fine." she said

"Then what happened? Amber, you're scaring me. We need to change your clothes before you got sick"

 

Krystal took Amber's hand but Amber pulled her back.

"I'm fine, Krys" Amber said. She took a glimpse at her friend but couldn't bear to look her in the eyes. Amber gritted her teeth before she was finally able to say "I'm so sorry"

Krystal frowned "I don't understand. Why are you apologizing, Amber?"

"I k-- know what I did is unforgivable but I was so scared. I know I was selfish but i just couldn't bear the thought of losing her" Amber started rambling

"Amber..." Krystal looked at her friend "I have not a slightest idea what you are talking about. Whatever that is, we need to get you out of this clothes first before you catch a cold"

"No" Amber said "I need you to understand. I need you to know why I kept it from you. Please don't hate me"

Krystal could barely understand her saying, Amber was trembling from the cold,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter