2015 - 30.08

Thr33
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Coming"

Krystal wiped her hands on the apron, took it off and run to the door as she heard the door rang. She was a little surprised as she saw Min on the door.

"Oh, hi Min-shii" she nicked her head a little; she wasn't sure what to say but thought that Min must have come to see Amber so she said "Amber is not home" 

"I know" Min answered coldly "You think I wouldn't know that she's not home? She's MY girlfriend"

"I didn't mean it like that" Krystal answered "I thought..."

"Well you thought wrong" Min pushed the door opened and let herself in "It's you I want to talk to"

"Me?" Krystal frowned

 

Min walked to the living room while Krystal closed the door, still confused about Min's intention.

"Krystal-shii" Min turned around facing Krystal "Have you no shame?"

"Excuse me?" Krystal said

"You coming here, playing victim."

Krystal inhaled as she heard Min's words. "Please explain yourself"

"Amber is a very nice person, you know. She wouldn't have the heart to tell you the truth anyway. But don't you think it's so low for you to bother her with your own problems. Not to mention using her daughter as an excuse to live here."

"I never said that I want to live here"

"Yet here you are. How many days do you spend here in a week? 5? 6? You basically live from Amber"

Krystal gritted her teeth

"Besides Krystal-shii, from woman to woman, how would you feel if your girlfriend gives shelter to another woman. I wouldn't even think about that because I have dignity"

"What are you implying, Min-shii? Stop being so complicated and just say what's in your mind"

"Well, I think you are a low life class who uses your friend for your advantage, living off her cost and you have no shame"

"Let me clear things first. Amber and I, we are childhood friends. We are just friends. I sometimes stay here because Amber oder Jiyoon asked me to. And yes, Amber helps me a lot on my private stuffs but I never forced her to do it."

"Because she's too nice. Let's just cut the crap. I want to to leave the house. Even if Amber or Jiyoon ask you, you could've said no, right? Visiting wouldn't be a problem but you need to stop bothering them. Stop bothering US."

Krystal closed her eyes to keep herself calm.

"I said what I wanted to say" Min said and went to the door "Let's see if you do have some dignity"

She smirked as she closed the door.

 

Krystal sat herself on the couch, covering her face with her hands. She's hurt and angry but tried to reason things. Krystal took a few deep breath and said to herself that what Min did was a 'normal' reaction for a jealous girlfriend. There's a little part of her who didn't understand Min's jealousy, Amber is so loyal, she wouldn't even think of cheating on her girlfriend, that is just something that Amber would never do. She took sometime to clear her mind and decided the best way is really for her to leave the house. She went to the guest room, packed her things, she took a good look at the empty house once more before she closed the door and called a cab.

-------

 

"Krys, I'm home" Amber placed the car keys on the kitchen table "Jiyoon will be finished with her practice in an hour. We can pick her up together and go to dinner afterwards. I'm craving for burritos"

"Hey, Krys" Amber repeated because there was no answer

Where is she? She couldn't be out because she said she just bought a good book and wanted to read. Amber knocked on the guest room and called her name "Krys? You here?"

Amber felt a little uneasy as she heard no answer from inside the room. She knocked again and said "Krys? I'm coming in, okay?"

The bed was made, there is no sign of her in the room. Amber approached the bed and found a folded note.

 

"Hi Amber, I went home. I just need some time alone. Thank you for everything. K."

 

The note was neutral but Amber sensed that something was off. She tried to call her but Krystal didn't pick up her phone. Without hesitation she grabbed her car keys and drove to Krystal's place.

She had to wait for a while before Krystal opened her door.

 

"Hi" Amber said

"Hi" Krystal forced a smile.

With the way Krystal smiled and how she held the door, Amber knew something was wrong.

"What happened?" She asked

"What do you mean? Nothing happened" Krystal stared at the floor

"You know you have never have been a good liar"

"Nothing happened, Amber. I just missed my place"

"Without even saying goodbye?"

"I wrote you a note"

"I would prefer a normal goodbye though."

"Sorry" Krystal said

Amber sighed "What are you not telling me, Krys?"

"Nothing. I told you, I just missed my home. I stayed way to long in your place"

The way Krystal said it, somehow it just came on Amber's mind "Did someone say that?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter