2015 - 17.07

Thr33
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The little girl rolled out of bed, tidied her bedcover and went to the bathroom with sleepy eyes. She took the toothbrush, placed a small amount od toothpaste and brushed her teeth with her eyes half closed. Lazily, she washed her face and went downstairs after she was finished.

"Mom, can I have frosties?" she said as she went down the stairs, thinking that her mom will be already in the kitchen preparing their breakfast. She frowned as she didn't see her mom standing behind the kitchen counter with her apron as always.  

"Mom, you still asleep?" Jiyoon went to her mom's room but the bed was empty. The little girl went to the living room thinking that her mom must have fell asleep in front of the tv again. She smiled as she saw her mom's hair sticking out from the brown blanket on the sofa.

She run to her and kissed her cheek "Morning, Mom" 

Amber stirred and opened her eyes "Oh, hey, kiddo. Is it already morning?"

"Yes" Jiyoon nodded "At least this time you didn't forget to turn off the ..." she didn't finished her sentence, her eyes turned as big as saucers and her jaw dropped as she saw a head popped out from inside the blanket "U..U..unnie?!"

Krystal run her fingers on her hair, half consciously tidying her hair, she was still not fully awake while Jiyoon's rubbed her eyes, she couldn't believe what she saw but then her lips formed a huge grin on her face.

"Good morning, Unnie. Good morning, Mom" she couldn't stop grinning "I'm just going to the kitchen and wait for you guys. Take your time, no need to hurry"

Amber noticed the huge grin on her daughter's face "We talked until late about our childhood and we just fell asleep..."

"Ok" Jiyoon grinned wider

"Don't get the wrong idea, kiddo" Amber tried to explain

"I am 10, Mom. I am not capable to have wrong idea, you know" Jiyoon laughed and went to the kitchen.

Amber groaned. Kids these days mature too fast. She wanted to chase after her but didn't want to wake Krystal who just fell asleep again with her head on her shoulder.

 

"Krys..." Amber Krystal's hair

"Mmmmm" Krystal just stirred and placed her arm around Amber's waist and adjusted her head on Amber's shoulder for a more comfortable position

"W-wake up, Krys" Amber could feel the heartbeat on her neck as she felt Krystal's arm around her waist "Krys..." Amber repeated to wake her childhood friend.

Krystal opened her eyes and found her face just inches away from Amber's. She flabbergasted a bit at the proximity, she tried to stay calm and say something normal but the only syllable came out from was "Ah..."

"Good morning" Amber smiled and it made Krystal's heart fluttered even worse and the next syllable she found was "Umm.."

Amber chuckled at her reaction "I am sorry to wake you up like this but I need to make breakfast for Jiyoon" she said

"Yes, of course" Krystal said and got up "S--sorry"

"Don't be" Amber smiled as she got up  "Listen, if you want to fresh up, u can use the guest room,  just right from the stairs. There are clean towels in the bathroom"

Krystal nodded and watched Amber's went to the kitchen. She took a deep breath before she got up to the guest room.

Amber turned her head on her way to the kitchen and watched Krystal walked to the guest room. She went to her daughter, who sat and grinned brightly to her before she spooned some frosties inside

"Sorry, I started without you. I was hungry" the little girl said

"It's okay. Enjoy your cornflakes" Amber the coffee maker "Hey, listen. About me and your Krystal unnie..."

"You guys are friends and fell asleep while catching up, right?" Jiyoon said

Amber smiled "Yeah"

"I understand" Jiyoon said with full

"What do you understand anyway?" Amber rolled her eyes "You kids nowadays are so weird, you guys watch too m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter