graduation.

But You Didn't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Remember that time I forgot your graduation day and I showed up late?

I thought you'd get mad at me, but you didn't.

 

"Oh, ." Soojung cursed after taking a glance at her alarm clock, which has been ringing for the past hour. Her alarm clock now marked "10:00 AM", indicating that she was running late for one of the most important occasions she should attend to, and that was her best friend slash boyfriend Sehun's graduation.

Sehun and Soojung were of the same age, but they went to different schools. Even so, they stayed as best friends, like they promised each other to be, and they managed to keep their relationship strong despite the fact of not being able to see each other everyday. Soojung's graduation happened a week before Sehun's, and of course, along with Soojung's family, Sehun was there to support her. He arrived early for the ceremony (too early, actually, because he was too excited) and he stayed until the end - even if staying for the ceremony means getting hear the principal's boring speech.

And now Soojung felt nothing but guilt for staying up late last night when she knew that Sehun's graduation would take place that morning. Quickly, she went to the bathroom and took a bath a lot quiker than she usually does. She changed into a formal attire and a few minutes later she dashed out of their home and took the cab on her way to Sehun's academy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter