mann98 aka Get2yourheart

Does anyone know why she deleted her account? I loved her stories and just discovered that she had deactivated her account as well as she changed her username beforehand.
Rythmn
3 days ago
@Inbornhappy https://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/1270717
This is her latest blog.. here she has given the link to her social media.. so yeah seems like she is really pursuing writing as her career .. that's something really good^_^ I hope her books are made available in my country too!!!
Inbornhappy
3 days ago
@Rythmn enouement was my favorite too!!! Also do you know her social media accounts?
Rythmn
3 days ago
But I think she is active for now.. she has reactivated her account and wrote a blog .. according to the blog I think she is going into the writing business in reality.. but I'm not sure about that.. I don't msg her anymore bcoz I don't want to irritate her more :'(
If you want to read her future stories then you might want to contact her on Twitter or insta.. I can't even make an account on any of these sites (fb, Twitter, insta) due to personal issues.. so now I don't know when I will be able to read her stories in future:'(
Rythmn
3 days ago
Hey I'm her fan too!!!! Though I think she doesn't like me :p:p coz I always ask her to update *_* she has also discontinued my favourite story 'enouement' and I can't read any of her story now since whenever I click the title it shows 'sorry the page is not available and something'
Inbornhappy
2 weeks ago
@yumi-xo yes
yumi-xo
2 weeks ago
Sorry, but is she a Exo x OC writer?