1. How did you come up with your user name and what does it mean?
if you’ve known me long enough on here, i change my user all the time. i was previously c4ndykyoong, but i changed it again. i started with finesseonyo i think,, lol i think i’ll stick with baekyhoney though it’s cute. it’s wordplay inspired by baekhyunnie
2. Which is your most subscribed to story?
disjecta membra! omg what. my first story that i finished on here?? what would i do without you guys?
3. Why did you pick your user photo/thumbnail?
gojo is my sugar daddy
4. Who is your AFF bestie?
ummm i’m guilty of not being super active on here as of late. i’m trying! but let’s see here: potato, tearsofgold, sehunienuna, quesojay, gingerdip, luhansdoll
y’all are the best and you guys hype me up for what. i wouldn’t be posting my writing if it weren’t for you guys constantly subbing to my new stories
5. Is there a fanfic that you keep going back to read again and again?
i haven’t been reading anything oops. but i’m in the middle of misconduct. shoutout to dinjin. her writing is chef’s kiss.
6. How many stories are you subscribed to?
7. Which AU do you find yourself writing the most?
age gap, forbidden romance, fluff (but i at romance irl so idk why i write it)
8. How many friends do you have?
9. Is there something you'd like to write about but are afraid of people judging you for it? (Feeling brave? If so, share it!)
fantasy. i’ve been reading a lot of new adult fantasy so i want to give it a try. but i’m so bad at world-building and plotting that it makes my brain hurt.
10. Is there anything you would like to be better at on aff? Writing, graphic design (posters), replying to comments, updating regularly, etc..?
updating regularly for once. i’m so sporadic that i feel bad for my readers…uhh also i love to write realistic characters so i want to be able to extend my vocabulary in order to give you guys the best characterization possible
11. How many subscribers do you have?
unique: 2546 total: 4532
bro what?? idk why people still read my stories man. i have these bouts where i become so insecure that i can’t even write for a period of time. that’s why im super grateful to my aff besties on here.
12. How many stories have you posted online to this day (finished and unfinished)?
12…i can’t seem to just write one at a time oops
13. How many stories do you have saved in your writing program?
don't worry about it
14. Do you write down story ideas, or just keep them in your head?
i only write them down if it’s well thought out. then i actually post them. if not, i let them go. if they’re meant to come back, then they will
15. Have you ever co-authored a story?
yes, but i find that i do better on my own
16. How did you discover AFF?
i was bored and wanted more stimulation so i found this site when i was 13. i am legit almost 20 wtf
17. Do you consider yourself to be a popular or famous author on AFF?
respectfully, no. dinjin said i was prolific on aff and i blushed. i can never believe that besties
18. Do you have a nickname or fandom name for your readers?
also, no. lol should i call you guys my bumblebees? my name is vivianna and i go by vee/vi but my bff calls me bee
19. Was there an AFF author who inspired or encouraged you to write?
potato. you are a true hype man. also ohyeahbb, you’ve been a real friend. all of my readers actually. even my silent ones. i read all my comments and you guys make me wanna cry bc i feel so validated <33
20. How many karma points do you have?
21. What writing advice would you give to a beginning author?
don’t be like me. actually do be like me. there’s actually so many types of writer’s block. mine was a bad case of starting anxiety. i would get stuck on a story because of the mood. so i just write a new one and come back to my ongoings when i can muster out the right words. also read a lot
22. Do you plot out your stories, or do you just figure it out as you go?
only my short ones. anything that’s nuanced and longer, i make up as i go. which is why they’re so bad. sorry. lol
23. Have you ever gotten a bad review or comment on a story? If so, what did you do?
nope! that’s why im grateful i’m kinda small on here
24. Is there a certain type of scene that you have a hard time writing? (action, , etc..)
i used to be good at separating myself from my characters, but ive become attached so i hate writing painful scenes. i think about noeul and i just-i can’t. and
25. What story(s) are you working on now?
26. Do you plan your next project(s) before you finish your current ongoing story(s)?
yah. i have fixation problems. but i’m going to therapy sooo
27. Do you have a daily writing goal set for yourself?
nope <3 i do school full time and work 20-30 hrs per week. i am slowly killing myself
28. Do you think you've improved as a writer since you first started?
oh hell yeah. i read an older story that i wrote and it was really bad. funny but bad. i read my older stories from time to time so i cringe there too. i like to think im getting better. fingers crossed
29. What is your favorite story that you've written?
janus! i didn’t know i was capable of writing like that. and then i was so yeah. also fly away because british sehun
30. What is your least favorite story that you've written?
tbh none. uhh i like to think of each story as personal growth. i only write what i enjoy.
31. Where do you see yourself (as a writer) in 5 years?
a better writer. maybe featured on here. idk i’ve never reached that milestone.
32. How many upvotes do you have?
uhh more than i expected for me
33. What is the easiest thing about writing?
getting lost in it. characterization is surprisingly easy for me.
34. What is the hardest thing about writing?
finding a good balance with writing because i always end up burning myself out too quickly
35. Why do you write?
because telling stories is fun. characterization is fun. dialogue is fun. i make movies inside my head!