My Seobang please

Take me back and take away this sadness and pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why do you always look so sad MY Seobang? Can I still call you that? Am I still your Ice Princess? There's too many question I want too ask you.

 

 

 

The hugs, the kisses, the way you caress my hair so that I can sleep faster at night and when I wake up I'll see you staring at me I miss them all Seobang. Omma Appa and Soojung are getting worried about me coz I'm not eating properly, and not getting enough sleep. Soojung even blackmail me that she will call you and tell you that I'm not eating. Do you know that I'm silently praying at that time that maybe you'll come at our house and take this pain away this pain that seems to be unending.

 

 

But are you missing me too? Are feeling incomplete too? And those post on your Instagram and your weibo are those for me? Do you know that I'm secretly hoping that its still for me. Seobang can we still go back to what we are before? I just want you to take me back coz thats the only way this sadness and pain will go away. Please take me back and take this sadness away please My seobang please.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter