final

can't we go back to the past?

'Is this what you gonna treat me for the rest of my life, are you going to give me cold shoulder for the rest of your life? Am I not worth for anything, did all the memories of us meant nothing to you?'

Memories, painful... I thought I will have a life time with you to make things right, I thought we could still start over as friends but no, there's no turning back now, in the past even when you ignore me, at least i will get to see you, but all those had ended now, there is no turning back, I regretted why haven't I tried harder so maybe we could still talk happily before everything turns to nothing... But i told myself, there should still be hope, even it's a lie I still chose to believe, one day you are going to come back to me, one day you are going to realize if we love each other, there's no obstacles we couldn't face, one day you are going to realize I am dying without you.

'Kim Taeyeon I know you love me too, but everything is too late now, I hope we never confess with each other so we could at least still be friends...But the times when we were lovers are the most precious memories of my life, I hope you will do well in the future even though we could not be together, I will still got your back, admire you from afar'

'I love you and I miss you so much, Kim Taeyeon...'

'I love you too Jung Sooyeon...' 

Author's note

This is so lame and short-.- I did not really think before I write, i just felt like i have to write something angst about taengsic. Anyway do leave me commentsss love you all^^