SARANGHAE

Her weakness ( Sica lets play )

Taeyeon's POV

"Yah Sica! Lets play?" I yelled at her who is comfortably laying in the couch.

"I want to rest Taeyeon." She said lazily and then yawned.

"She have done nothing! We even don't have schedule yesterday! aish she's such a lazy girl." I thought as I stood up and walked into her place.

"Sooyeon-ah Please?" I begged and pouted. She looked at me. "Please,Please,Pleaseeeeeeeeeee?" I repeated desperately, but in my dissapoinment, She shook her head as a no.

"O-okey" I sadly walked back into my place and play alone. After few minutes, I got bored so, I stood up again and went back to Sica.

"Sicaaaaaaaa~" I poked her shoulder. Her y back is facing me. "Are you sleeping?" I asked as i take a look of her gorgeous face. Her eyes are closed. "I guess the answer is yes." I released a heavy sigh. I am about to walk when Sica moved and then sat. I heard her mumbled,"Stupid dare" Then she stood up, but before she can take a step, I spoke up.

"Are you mad at me?" She turned her head and faced me. escaped a sigh."No" I felt relieved after she answered. "Okey, ahmm Jeshika its r-really fun p-playing and ah... y-you know I-Its more fun playing w-with you." I stared in my feet but looked up after I have not received a answer from her. "Sooyeon-ah are you okey?" She's facing the other side with closed fists. "Y-yeah" She answered.

"Ahahahahahahaha" We heard a laugh came from upstairs."They're having fun there." I said and looked at Sica with a smile, but she looked away.

"Ahahahaha, Hi Taeyeonnie!" Yuri greeted me, I waved at her "Your obviously happy huh?"

"Ahaha yeah, I'm with hyo too. Eonnie come down here" Hyoyeon happily walked down the stairs.

"Hahahahaha right, Sica you lose the dare!" They laugh in unison. okey I'm confused with this three girls.

"Don't forget to eat the cucumber we bought! hahaha" Hyo said while pointing to the kitchen.

"This midget is really your weakness. You can't win when it comes to her."  Yuri added. I looked at Sica, she's blushing. "Get out of my sight!!!" Sica yelled while facing the floor.

"Ne!!!" The two girls went outside, but still laughing.

"I'm your weakness?" I teased the blushing girl beside me.

"Yah! you're not my weakness, its cucumber!" She defensively said that made me laugh.

"Yah! stop laughing. Lets play?" She said "I don't want to play anymore." I said, she pouted and asked,"Wae?" I don't give her a answer, instead I went behind her and hug her.

"Taengoo" 

"mmmmm...." This is more fun than playing, very relaxing.

"Saranghae" I smiled and replied, "Nado, saranghae."

 

 

 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!  vote and comment

         - Sy_forever