feel my love baby.

I'm In love,what can i do?

 

 

~~

As I enter the house I saw Sica Staring at the glass of water located at center table of the living room. The house is dark and the lamp, beside the T.V is the only one who gives off enough light. The surrounding is very quiet one of the only thing i can hear is the sound of the wall clock . i took a glance on it and Its quarter to 9 in the evening...

 

~~

I've been waiting for her since 8 o'clock. She should be here right now and cooking for me. I know its kinda y that i let her cook for myself but my taste buds are for her and her special food service. I'm not yet eating. I'm hungry and the thing i only have right now is water. i make my way to living room holding a glass of water and put it on a center table. I loose my appetite. Alli want for now is my baby. I want her right beside me and fixing my hair that will make me easily to drift from reality to dreamland. I check the time.. 8:45. I'm still at silence. I Don't feel like talking. I just want my Hyoyeon here. N.O.W. i heard the knob as if someone is going to open it and i know that's hyo.

 

~~ 

I walk towards to her and give her a quick kiss on a cheek. She didn't react on my gesture. Is she mad?? I'm Scared. What if she's really mad? Darn it Hyo. i seated beside her and hug her.

 

"Sica- I'm home." I didn't get any response. I feel bad.

 

"Sicaa..Have you eaten already??? would you like me to cook something for you??" I ask her and hoping for any answer from her. She shook her head and gently shoved my arms away. She reached the water from the table and said.

 

"I'm going to sleep... Goodnight Hyo"  after saying that, she left me and make her way to our bedroom.

 

~~

She walk and kissed my cheek. i feel like I'm blushing right now.I'm helping myself not to squeal like a highschool girl who saw her crush. She seated beside me and hugged me. I can smell the mixture of her sweat and her perfume. So Addictive. She ask me if i ate already. i Shook my head and i reached the glass of water in front  of me and telling I'm going to sleep. I'm hungry but  i'll prefer sleeping. since Hyo is in the house i can sleep comfortably tonight. I entered the room and crawled to the bed. I let the comforter covered my bare skin. I snuggled the fluffy pillow and buried my face in there. I heard the door opened and Hyo is making her way to the bathroom. After a few minutes. i haven't sleep yet and i feel like i'm waiting for to finish herself up in the bathroom. I turn around and facing the left side table. the door swung and there... a goddess. standing with a towel on her head. i shut my eyes immediately not wanting her to know that i'm still awake.

 

~~

 

i saw her laying on bed....Hah. she's sleeping. tsk tsk. how can herself fall sleep within minutes?... ah! i know what am i going to do.

 

~~

I peek at her. secretly admiring her figure. I FEEL LIKE DROOLING RIGHT NOW.I squeezed the pillow. She opened the curtain and slightly open the window, she walk towards the bed side table and turn off the lamp. i switched my position and all i see  tonight is wow. This romantic atmosphere is seriously happening? A room and the light of the moon serves as the only light, filled with the cold fresh wind from the slightly opened window is so fckin' roamntic. like seriously.

 

~~

I smiled inwardly and removed the towel that cover my dry hair. i let my blonde hair slid to my shoulder and covered the green loose shirt of mine. I crawled to oour bed and lean my head to the headboard of the bed. I reflect my thoughts for a while and let out a sigh while staring at the ceiling. i looked back to the girl laying beside me.

~~

I heard her heavy sigh. Ugh. Hyo. What's on your mind right now?

Her hand pull the pillow that i was hugging  few seconds ago, She replaced the pillow by her own body. She buried her face to my neck and i can feel her breath. This position right now give me chills down to my spine. She's hugging me hard as if i'm the tree and she's the koala, i felt her lips damped collar bone.her head moves and right now i sense that we're facing each other.

~~

I moved and leaned my forhead on her forehead. 

 

"Sorry princess."

 

~~

why? what's wrong?

 Hyoyeon. 

She's the girl with words and actions. whatever she says especially when she's serious are straight from the heart.

 

~~

"Princess, I'm sorry for waiting me. i know i can't tell you this when you're awake. I feel so nervous and distracted. Hah. You know what? sometimes people ask me how can i handle your personality. That statemenst makes me laugh so hard. And on the second thought i wondering too." i chuckled lightly not wanting to wake her up.

 

"I still remember the day you say 'Yes' to me,everything slows down and all i can see is you even we were in the middle of ice rink. Hah." Good thing that she's asleep. my cheeks are burning (not literally) i feel i look like a tomato. Wow. I can feel butterflies in my stomach. I giggled while i'm enjoying daydreaming....Soooooooooo Highschool girl right now.

 

 

~~

 

She giggled and it my heart flutter. She stopped and then she moved a bit closer to me. i can feel and smell her breath. She kissed my forhead saying "I" then she kissed the tip of my nose "love"...

 

she leaned closer. Her lips touches mine. she stayed like that for minutes. My world stop. the time stops. everything stops. my blood rudshed to my cheeks and my heart beats irregularly. i feel butterflies in my stomach.

 

i did the right choice.

i'll never regret having you in my life.

i love...

 

"You"

 

~~

I'm so cheesy right now.... HAHAHAHAHA good thing she's in her dreamland right now. Ughhh. i wonder when will I have the guts saying it to you. Awake. i shut my eyes with a feeling of satisfaction. i was about to release body but she move heself closer to mine. She hugged me as if i'm her pillow. she dug her head in my neck. i shiver as the warm breath touches my skin. And with that... i entered in the door of dreamland.

 

~~

 

 

The sun rays touched my lids. Ughh. not yet. please let me stay like this.... like. Forever. I feel someone shoved my arms  that was entangled to something. 

 

"sica. wake up..." Ughhh nooo.  i moved and release hyo. i pull the blanket up to my head covering myself.

 

"Babyy come on. wakeyyyy!

 

"Hyobaby. 5 more minutes please.... " i said without opening my eyes undersheet

"Last time you said that phrase you end getting up on bed 1pm already.... Come on. i'll make regret for staying 5 minutes more. you want that?"  Dang.

 

"uggh. nope i'll stay like this forevaaaaahhhh-yy" i said while yawning. i feel she left the bed so i continued my sleep. i was about to shut my lids when i felt someones pulling the sheet.

 

"Sica babyy" she said seductively. dang.when was the last time i heard that voice??40 years ago?? nah kidding..

 

"ughhhh. Hyoo noo. i want to sleep" i ignored  her off and pull the pillow closer to mine

 

"Sica baby get up now." she crawled and now she's on top of me and her weight is all on me.  She kissed me agressively but i turn my head away from her.

 

 

"come on baby let's go to mall. we have to meet taeyeon there"

 

i was about to say no when she put her lips against mine. her kisses are making their way to my neck and i can't control my mouth a moan escaped from my mouth

 

"Hyoo~~hmmmm" she kissed my soft spot and skin near at my which leaves a mark. "Hyoooo you're such a tease" 

 

"oh really??" She said and then i saw her grin devilishly and brought her lips back to my lips again... i opened my mouth but she suddenly stop.i feel the weight above me is decreasing and she's about to go. but i pull her down and hug her tighter.

 

 

"where the hell do you think you're going???" i scowled at her.

 

"uhhmm leaving?" she gave me the 'isn't- it-obvious-look'

 

 

"you're leaving me when i'm right now??" i angrily pulled her closer leaving no space between her body and mine

 

"yeah. now get up and we will continue it later." she smirked...

 

 

"but i want it now." i mumbled for her not hear me

"i know baby i want it too but we can't, so get your up now and make your way to the bathroom." she said. HAH! not yet.

 

 

"bring me there.im too lazy to walk." HAH got ya.

 

 

"what the hell?come on sica. we are wasting time." she replied.

 

"no" i heard  her saying something but i ignoredit. i stretched out my hand like baby. She grab it and put it back on her neck. I entangled my legs on her waist and right now i'm facing her while she's carrying me. 

 

"Sica we're here now go and take a bath" she stated. NO. Hyo. just NO.

i pull her and kiss her until we can't breath anymore. i released her and harshly pushed her out of the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH!!! How can you do this to me?!!now i'm totally ! Sica!! open this Door and let me in!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yep Hyo. Feel my love.