Beach

Beach - Ukiss

The warm sand hit your skin as you laid down on the beach that you so desperately missed. All of the members of Ukiss had come along with you, as they were your best friends and your closest. Your big baggy shirt covered up your two piece swimsuit, being your insecure self.

"How about we play a little American Football?" Eli asked as AJ, Dongho, Kevin, Hoon and Soohyun all nodded. Taking sides, the guys started their game on the beach as they were all in such casual tank tops/shirts and their swimming trunks. Letting the sun warm you up, Kiseop sat next to you as he picked up a handful of sand and let it slip through his fingers.

"Why don’t you go play with them?" You asked in a casual tone.

"It would make the teams odd and I don’t know how to play." He sheepishly said as you opened your eyes and looked at him.

"I am sure they would teach you." You reassured him as you crossed your legs.

"I don’t really want to." He said drawing in the sand. "Do you want to listen to music with me?" You nodded as he pulled out his player and ear buds so that you two could share. Shuffling his playlist you hummed to some of your favorite songs. Both of you laid on the sand as the rest of the members played their game.

"Hey _______ do you want to play volleyball with us?" Hoon asked as the other guys practiced and drew out the lines in the sand.

"Sure" You turned to Kiseop, "Come on it will be fun, will you come and play with us?" He looked at you with wide eyes as he slowly nodded. Pulling him up to his feet you were on opposite teams.

"Ok so Soohyun, ______, Dongho and AJ are on one team and Eli, Kiseop, Hoon and Kevin are on the other." Soohyun said as they got the ball and served.

Bumping the ball over the net you spiked it and got a point for your team. The game progressed as you had several bumps, sets and spikes before the final score and the angry opposing team, the score was 25-14.

"Have you played before _______-ah?" Kevin asked as he tried to catch his breath.

"A little, I tried out for the team but they didn’t take me." You said as you set the ball to yourself over and over.

"Well I bet they would take you now." Dongho said as they all watched you with pure admiration.

"Aish, it sure is hot out today!" AJ observed as you laughed at him

"Then lets get into the water!" Eli said as he took off his shirt, while the others followed. You moved your feet in the sand as you became super insecure.

"Come on _________!" Soohyun called as he waved you in, the other members were already in the water as you took off your shirt and ran into the water too.

The cold, salty water felt so good on your legs as you dove into deeper water. The guys floated along and splashed each other as you got further and further in the water. AJ hung around you as you started to get pulled into a current. Trying to swim back to shore since you were floating too far out, you called out to the guys as they were too occupied with each other.

”______? ______?” AJ asked since he was closest to you.

"AJ!" You called as you couldn’t move your legs, getting a cramp in your legs you started to sink under the water. AJ swam over to where you were calling your name as he swam over to you.

”_______! ______!” He called getting the other member’s attention as they all swam over to you. AJ grabbed you under the arms and lifted you to the surface as you whimpered and whined at the pain in your legs. The members all helped bring you to shore.

Eli and Hoon grabbed some clean water for you to drink. Dongho and Kevin covered you up with your shirt as Soohyun, AJ, and Kiseop looked over your condition and helped you massage the cramp in your leg.

"Sorry about this guys." You choked out as you drank some more water, seeing the seven guys surrounding you, you felt so guilty.

"Don’t worry about it." Eli comforted as the others nodded.

"We are just glad you are ok." Dongho sweetly said petting your wet hair.

"Let’s get you home, then we can watch a surfing movie or something." Kiseop suggested as the members hooped and hollered as they got you to laugh.

"You will be just fine, I know it." Kevin said as you all watched the sunset before going to their dorm to relax and watch a movie.