Prologue

X Marks The Spot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long-lost heiress back in Seoul after nine years!

 

Kang Wonhee, the sole heiress to one of South Korea’s top ten private banks, is discovered returning to her homeland after going off the grid nine years ago. The daughter of J Bank’s first female CEO and Chairperson of the Board of Directors, Kang Sohee, she was expected to follow in her mother’s footsteps as soon as she finishes her undergraduate studies. However, a year before graduation, Kang Wonhee dropped out of Seoul National University and decided to migrate due to personal reasons. 

She was well-received by the local media due to her public advocacies and philantrophic activities before. Since she left, no one has ever heard of her again until her sudden appearance at the airport today. There are speculations that the reason for her return is in line with the circulating rumors that her mother is about to step down from her momentous position in the famed bank and that Ms. Kang Sohee is set to run for the CEO position. More details to follow.

J Bank’s Publicity Department has declined our request for an interview. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter