Meet

So... I fell in love..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"o-ow!"  I yelped as I felt my hit the ground. 

"I-i- m reall sorry, here let me help you." A stranger who bumped on me said while offering his hand to help me get up.

I took his offered hand. The moment I got up, I got to see his face and realized how tired he looks, his hair is disheveled, eyes are red and puffy, and he looks like someone who just got fired or maybe... dumped?

I remembered what I was supposed to do rushing back at my place. Oh... I am so dead. I got called by my landlord for picking up a dog that was suffering in the streets, he was threatening to kick me out for I promised that I'll only take it until the storm stops and last night was the end of it.

I was at the gates and then....

"Uhm... A-a I'm really sorry, I did not mean to bump onto you. C-can you please let go of m-me... " Oh ! O my god this is so embarrassing, did I just forget that I was holding someone's hand and literally dragged him when he and I don't even know each other. 

"Oh- I'm sorry! I-i uhm- ah wait here!" Panicking i said those words, I never knew that my vocabulary is this narrow. I quickly ran inside and saw the land owner in front of my door.

"Kim Heechul-ssi I'm sorry but I can't tolerate this anymore. All of the tenants are complaining saying that I'm being unfair because I allowed you to keep a puppy. As you promised you'll give this dog to someone or you'll leave, right?" He complained.

" Yes, sir. I will take the dog now, I found an adopter he is at the gates. " I said, well I know he will probably not adopt a dog from a stranger, or worse he might even be allergic but I just can't leave this cute puppy in the cold. I picked up the dog and walked as fast as possible, I did not see the stranger... I guess he can't wait- i mean, who will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter