IT WAAS JUST THE START…. Of it all..

The Maturation

why has he not come to me yet? Why can't I destroy what need to be destroyed? If I am suppose do what my soul is meant to do.. What is my life purpose here on earth? Why do i feel someone else heartbeat as if i took it and made it mine.. I feel a new connection with this person, I have the power to give my love. This person is different from the last guy I met in the spiritual realm….. I notice I end up at his place to see him because I miss him. I can see feel his energy, understand what he needs, knows his every move like a key, and I took his heart. I personally don’t know why I feel connected to him before in life but this time its different…. I think I know who my twin flame is, just need to understand how, are we faith or the wish I ask for, there my twinflame was in this realm…. I haven’t felt this energy before literally can feel a strong emotion… 

 

 

 

I hate to say being a 2000’s kid is really sad to me, because I didn’t take the chance to jump the plane… I felt dumb to do bad stuff my entire life but I discover that I am in control of my mind and powers, No more controlling the people. Its time to start the next step in life. I am destiny itself, I make my own moves, and rules…. I had certain people come in my life and try to sabotage it, just for a fake copycat of me… Are you serious people?! ITS TIME TO CHANGE WITH THE UNIVERSE BEFORE ITS OVER AGAINN! I’m worried that war will come the next month or next year…. I would like to meet someone I like for a long time but the world hated him for so long. Im crazy for liking as a child til… I find out the truth so soo much truth is being revealed this month… Still so much truth to come to the light. The light itself is going let everyone deep emotions show and exposed all the white lies no matter what you do……. Its not a game, it never was but I pretend it was because people I met in life find it a joke… The fact the republicans threaten my people from being around me is a Big problem….. 

 

Where will I go? Or will I be killed again in this lifetime? Will my story be heard?..

 

To Be Continue....