Bloodlines

Again... -HIATUS-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hana?” Her name hung in the air, a fragile thread connecting past and present. She glanced at Heechul, who hovered on the edge of her world, and then called another name.

“Jungsoo-oppa. Jeong-hee…” Leeteuk’s presence offered solace, a bridge to memories they all shared.

“What happened?” Leeteuk’s voice was gentle as he sat beside her. Hana’s tears flowed freely, her heart aching with worry.

“He…he was heading home,” she whispered, “when a drunk driver hit him. The doctors are operating now, but it’s been hours, and I have no news yet.”

Heechul remained stoic, but his eyes betrayed the turmoil within. Hana knew that look—the fear of losing someone woven into every line.

“Excuse me, looking for the family of Kim Jeong-hee?” The nurse’s voice cut through their anguish.

“I’m his mother.” Hana’s response trembled with hope.

Heechul’s narrowed gaze locked onto her. “Mother? Kim Jeong-hee?”

Hana glanced at Leeteuk, who nodded in silent confirmation.

“I…” The nurse interrupted, delivering news that shattered their fragile equilibrium. “The patient is currently in critical condition. We are doing a transfusion but running low on blood.”

Heechul’s reflexes kicked in as Hana slumped, her consciousness slipping away. He caught her, cradling her fragile form. 

"Jungsoo-ah,” he addressed Leeteuk, “take care of her. I’m the father. Where can I donate?”

“Please come this way.” The nurse led

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter