bubble: 고양이 (goyangi)

Bubble

One cold Friday night in October, Minju was doing her usual routine after she finishes her schedule. She was casually watching yt videos on her phone she didn’t notice something entering her room. The thing moved to the bed and decided to lay on top of Minju who’s now fully aware of the big cat snuggling on her chest. The familiar baby powder scent immediately engulfs her lungs, familiar warmth spreading to her body.

 

My home.

My goyangi.

 

Albeit surprised at the sudden visit, Minju stayed silent and started to gently caress the big cat’s hair. Minju noticed that her bangs have grown longer sitting on top of her cheeks. She decided to enjoy the comforting silence for now and reserve her questions later. Minju has long forgotten the video she was watching on her phone earlier placing the device on the bedside table. The big cat moved up to place a peck on Minju’s cheeks and nose that earned a giggle from the latter.

 

The cat lingered in her position. Their foreheads and noses touching.

 

“I’m sorry.”

“For coming back just now.”

 

The cat snuggled on Minju’s neck. Her next words were muffled but Minju heard her melancholic voice clearly.

 

“When I told you I’ll be busy the last time we had a sleepover I never thought I would be that busy to the point I have to sacrifice my time for you. I’m really sorry I could not contact you for almost a month.”

“I would love to hear your stories on what’s going on in your life lately but I’m afraid I might get distracted from my work.”

 

Minju just chuckled at the girl’s rambling. She finds her cute and adorable she wants to shower her with hugs and kisses.

 

And so she did.

 

Minju lifts her face and peppered it with kisses not missing any part of her face untouched. The cat finally broke into a smile and decided to kiss Minju back too. The two are now back to their usual cuddling session every Friday night. Soft giggles resonated in Minju’s room. They were so lost in each other’s eyes they didn’t notice the cute little creature sneaking into the room. Minju’s mischievous five-year-old nephew quietly went to the bedside table to reach his target: Minju’s phone. When he succeeded he immediately closed the tab for youtube and searched for his favorite game on the phone.

 

However, another app piqued his curiosity instead.

 

“Bubble?”

“Is this a new game?”

 

The kid was fascinated as he explored the app. He was amazed by the features of the app. As the mischievous kid as he is, he tried sending a message using Minju’s bubble.

 

“Hi”

“Minju noona’s favorite dongsaeng is here!”

“You want a picture? Wait.”

 

The kid then took a selfie smiling widely despite lacking his two front teeth. He was amused at the response to his selfie so he sent even more with different poses.

“I love this game so much! I want to play this game!.” The kid giggled and continued to chat with his Minju noona’s fans.

 

A message caught his attention.

 

Fan: What is Minju noona doing?

 

The kid then replied.

 

“Minju noona is playing with Goyangi in her room.”

“Minju noona is really happy with Goyangi.”

“Goyangi likes Minju noona but Goyangi said she likes me more.”

 

Minju’s fans got intrigued by the said “Goyangi.” They started coming up with their guesses on who “Goyangi” is. Some said it might be an izone member. Some said it might be a friend or a family member.

 

“You want me to take a pic of them? Okay.“

 

The kid then sneaked back to the room. The two who are giggling heartily, are still oblivious of his presence. He quickly took lots of pictures of the two in different angles: “Goyangi” hovering over Minju. He chuckled mischievously as he sent the pictures one by one. He is very amused at their reactions.

 

 

:CHAEWON!!!!!!!

:IT’S CHAEWON!!!!!!!!!!!

:CHAEWON IS GOYANGI!!!!!!!!!!!

:OMO 2KIM!!!!!!!!!!!

:SSIBAL NIMDIM!!!!!!

:YEOKSI KIMKIM!!!!

 

 

“Wow! Lots of messages are coming up!!!”

 

The kid was giggling nonstop while holding his stomach when a hand suddenly took the phone from him.

 

“Yah! What did you do!!!”

 

Shocked was evident on Minju’s face when she checked the spam his nephew did on Bubble. She was about to scold him when the kid stuck his tongue out and ran away pissing Minju off even more.

 

“That Kid, seriously.”

 

Minju just pinched the bridge of her nose. Well, she couldn’t unsent the messages now a lot of people have seen it already. She knows she and Chaewon will get a scolding from their respective managers. She suddenly felt sorry for the older.

 

“Hey, is there a problem?”

 

Chaewon slowly approached her and gently enclosed her in a back hug. Worry is evident in Chaewon’s orbs. She faced the older girl with an apologetic look and just showed what her nephew did. Minju diverted her sight to anything but Chaewon who was now scrolling on her bubble she was afraid the older might get mad at her. However, she heard a series of giggles instead that caught her attention.

 

“You’re laughing.”

 

Minju stated dumbfounded. Chaewon just chuckled, even more, when she saw the younger’s eyes bulging and mouth gaping like a fish.

 

“Yah! What happened to you? You look dumb.”

 

Chaewon laughed, even more, when Minju started sulking and hitting her shoulders.

 

“Unnie! Stop making fun of me! I’m genuinely worried. Aren’t your manager gonna scold you because of this?”

 

“Don’t worry about that. It’s nothing, I can handle that.”

 

Chaewon embraced Minju to assure that everything will be fine. They went back to bed laying side-by-side.

 

“Besides, your nephew looked cute in his photos. Our fans looked happy to see us together too.”

 

“Yeah, you’re right. It’s so fun to see their reactions.”

 

The two just giggled as they scroll on their fans' tweets about their sleepover photos. They were enjoying reading fans’ reactions they didn’t notice it was already past 10.

 

“It’s late already. Should we sleep now?” Chaewon asked the younger.

 

“I’m still not sleepy but you’re right we should sleep now. We need to rest.”

 

The two exchanged goodnight kisses and whispered: “sweet dreams” caging each other in a warm hug. Minju snuggled on Chaewon’s neck while the older rested her chin on top of the younger’s head. The two finally slept soundly with a soft smile on their faces.

 

 

 

The next morning, Minju was woken up by the blasting ringtone of her phone. She lazily tapped the bedside table not wanting to leave the warmth of Chaewon’s embrace. After a few minutes, she finally found her phone which almost fell from the table. She immediately checked it and her eyes widen.

 

 

“Heol!!! 108 missed calls from manager-nim!!!”

 

 

-end-