Regrets

DEAR IZ*ONE

 

Dear Yuri,

 

     I know this kind of stuff is quite embarassing and we both know how much I hate doing this because I'm not fond of it. However, I believe that this is the best way to express my thoughts, feelings and sorrows.

 

     Yul, you're one of the best thing happened in my life. It makes me think sometimes that, "what if I've completely lost the chance to live a second life?" Then maybe I wouldn't have met an angel like you. You're also my strength and weakness. Because of you, I am able to fight against those struggles and hardships I'm facing. But without you, I am not able to brace myself. I feel weak when you're not around. 

 

     But Yul, I am sorry. I'm sorry because I failed you. I'm sorry because I suddenly became selfish. I'm sorry because I did not consider your feelings. And I'm sorry because I lost you.

 

     I am always thinking of my own happiness before you. But later on, I realized that you are my happiness. You are the missing piece in my heart. Without you, I'm incomplete.

 

     But then again, I left you. All of our shared memories started to vanish. I have decided on my own without viewing yours. I'm such a shame, Yul. I hate myself.

 

     We are about to build a new life. We are about to fulfill our goals together. And we are about to stay forever. But look on what I did, I broke my promise on our very special day. I left you kneeling right in front of the altar.

 

     I want you back. I want to win you again. But with those stupid things I've made, I know it is very impossible now. If you cannot accept my heart, then maybe you can accept my apology? I am so sorry and I love you. I really love you, Yul.

 

Love,
Choi Yena