Knight In Shining Armor

Fallen Angel

Day 1


Jeonghan flicked a few snowflakes from his jacket as he wandered through the park with a heavy heart. How could the week before Christmas turn out into a disaster like this? For him, it was the week of decorating the apartment, bring delicious food into the house and set up the Christmas tree.

Instead, he was walking alone in the park with an Autumn jacket instead of a winter one and no place to go to. 


The man shivered, hugging the thin fabric close to himself, cheeks were flushed and he was sure they’d be blotchy pink if he saw his reflection. His nose was freezing, and the fingers of his right hand were nearly numb.


Jihoon was probably in the apartment, in front of a warm hearth. Not that he should care since the man just broke up with him today. 


Jeonghan sniffled and sat down on a bench with a defeated slump in his shoulders. Jihoon and he had been dating for over two years now and met each other in university, it was a bit ironic how Jihoon asked him to be his boyfriend, starting their lovely relationship only to break it off now with the excuse that he no longer had feelings for Jeonghan.


‘’I hope you’re happy in our...no...your apartment.’’ the blond pouted, closing his eyes in pain. He still had feelings for Jihoon, they didn’t vanish all of a sudden now that they had broken up because unlike his ex, Jeonghan had been very much in love with him still. 


Memories of Jihoon confessing surfaced and a bittersweet smile pulled his lips up at the corners.


*Flashback*

Winter break was around the corner and Jeonghan was making himself ready to visit his family for Christmas. He couldn’t wait to see his parents and sister for a whole week, watching the classic home-alone series and exchange gifts in front of the Christmas tree.


Humming happily underneath his breath, Jeonghan folded his clothes, placing them in his open suitcase which he had dragged on the bed. 


‘’Hey, Jeonghan?’’ a voice pulled him away from his merry thoughts. ‘’Yes, Jihoonie?’’ The man turned around, a teasing smile on his face since his roommate never liked the nickname, Jeonghan thought it was funny and Jihoon always had these priceless expressions like the big pout on his face. 


‘’Stop calling me that.’’ 


Jeonghan giggled at the whine before placing his last folded shirt into the suitcase and released a deep breath. ‘’Well, I’m ready to leave tomorrow.’’ 


He turned around to face the other but Jihoon was already standing in front of him, resulting in Jeonghan to jump and squeal as he hadn’t expected the proximity. ‘’What the hell Jihoonie!’’ The blond placed a hand on his chest, trying to get his thundering heart under control. 


Snickering with a hand in front of his mouth, Jihoon patted him on the shoulder, ‘’That’s what you get for calling me Jihoonie.’’ He teased then his hand dropped and his face twisted into a serious expression that caused Jeonghan to raise an eyebrow in wonder.


‘’You know that I like you right?’’ Jihoon began, fingers fiddling with his shirt in a form of anxiety. ‘’Yes, of course, I don’t think we would be sharing a dorm-room otherwise.’’ Jeonghan nodded with an innocent tilt of his head


Jihoon chuckled, eyes locking with his own, ‘’You’re cute Jeonghan but I feel like confessing something.’’ He visibly swallowed although never looking away from his beautiful dark eyes. 


‘’You’re moving dorm-rooms?’’ Jeonghan guessed, feeling nervous as he always had to take a long time to get used to new people and not only that but secretly he liked Jihoon…


...A lot actually... 


Jihoon grinned once again and stepped forward, bringing the man into a warm hug. ‘’No no! I’m not going anywhere.’’ He assured the blond, pulling away to look deeply into his eyes. ‘’It’s actually…’’ Jihoon murmured, eyes flicking back and forth between his lips and gaze. ‘’I love you Jeonghan.’’ 


Jeonghan tensed at the words and it took him 20 seconds to realize what he said and formulate a response. ‘’Y-you do?’’ 


Jihoon nodded, ‘’Yes I really love you.’’


‘’Oh…’’ Jeonghan murmured, a blush blossoming over his cheekbones while his heart skipped a beat. Was he dreaming or was this reality? Jihoon just confessed to him! 


*I need to say something!* Jeonghan thought, mouth opening only for a high pithy noise to come out. *Jihoon loves meeeeee* 


Jihoon was watching him intently, patiently waiting for his response yet his smile was slightly fading as insecurities took over.


‘’I LOVE YOU TOO!’’ Jeonghan almost yelled, squeezing his eyes shut in embarrassment. It took a while before hands wrapped around his waist and a laugh graced his ears. ‘’I’m glad.’’ Jihoon kissed him making his eyes snap open and his ears turn red.


‘’Do you want to be my boyfriend Hannie?’’  


Jeonghan his lips, shyly nodding before a wave of courage took over him and he cuddled up to Jihoon. ‘’I would love that!’’ 


Jihoon pulled him closer and joined their lips together, lingering this time as Jeonghan kissed back with happy noises. After a while of making out, Jeonghan pulled away with a pout. ‘’What is it?’’ The other asked in concern, hoping that Jeonghan wasn’t regretting his decision.


‘’I don’t want to leave tomorrow.’’ Jeonghan whined instead, ‘’I won’t see you for 7 days!’’ 


Jihoon stared before laughing, a hand ran through his now-boyfriend blond hair, ‘’Don't worry Jeonghan, we will figure something out.’’ He assured, then tugged him back into a sweet kiss.

 

*Flashback ends*

 

‘’Curse you Jihoon.’’ Jeonghan rubbed the palm of his hand over his cold face, ‘’Was I boring for you?’’ He asked no one, not that it mattered, he wasn’t going back to the apartment anytime soon although he needed to get his stuff someday.


As the palm of his hand touched his cheekbones, he felt how wet they were and it wasn’t from the snow falling delicately out of the sky. Jeonghan was crying tears of heartbreak. With a sob, he pressed fists into his eyes and cursed Jihoon for ruining his favorite time of the year. 


‘’Are my eyes deceiving me or are you a Fallen Angel?


Jeonghan yanked his hands away, wide wet eyes searching for that voice that just said that. A tall man was standing in front of him with a long dark coat that probably offered lots of warmth, it made Jeonghan envious of the man with kind eyes and grey-dyed hair. 


‘’W-what?’’


The other gestured to his appearance, ‘’The snowflakes like to cling to you and you’re glowing in the dim-moonlight.’’ 


He couldn’t believe his ears, was this stranger flirting with him? Jeonghan frowned, clearing his throat with an uneasy shift in his movements. ‘’Thank you I guess?’’ He blinked, ‘’Do you always flirt with strangers?’’ 


The stranger laughed, winking charmingly at him, ‘’Not always but would you like me to flirt with you?’’ 


‘’No that’s alright.’’ Jeonghan looked down, not feeling that it was right when he just came out of a break-up.


A silence opened up between them but the stranger didn’t allow it to go on for long. ‘’What are you sitting here for alone in the dark?’’ When Jeonghan glanced back up there was a concerned look on his face.


‘’It’s nothing.’’ He murmured in reply, a shiver ran down his spine causing him to close his jacket tighter around himself. A surprised sound left him as an even thicker coat dropped on his shoulders, the fabric closed around him, engulfing his body in that much-needed heat.


He looked up with wide eyes, fingers clinging to the coat. ‘’An Angel shouldn’t be cold on such a beautiful night.’’ Instead of frowning, Jeonghan blushed, it was a kind gesture and that charming smile did nothing to calm his nerves.


‘’Thank you.’’ Jeonghan smiled at him, burying his cold face into the coat, automatically inhale a scent. Roses and a hint of Cinnamon, Jeonghan couldn't deny that it smelled nice. 


‘’It’s no problem at all, would you like me to walk you home?’’ The other offered. Jeonghan’s smile faded, just the thought of returning to the apartment and see Jihoon brought tears to his eyes.


‘’No thank you, I’m going to visit a friend.’’ 


Joshua his friend probably got word of their break-up and might be worried sick about his whereabouts. ‘’Let me at least walk you to their neighborhood then.’’ 


‘’I-if you insist,’’ Jeonghan mumbled, taking an attempt to stand up but then hesitantly glanced at the man for help. ‘’I can’t feel my anymore.’’


The other blinked before laughing in amusement as he understood what was happening. Jeonghan’s was frozen on the ice-cold bench. ‘’Here let me help you!’’ The man said, reaching out a hand to help him up. With his help, Jeonghan was standing up in no time and adjusting the thicker and bigger coat on his frame. ‘’Thank you…?’’


‘’My name is SeungCheol.’’ Seungcheol smiled then offered him a business card. ‘’Come by for a cup of coffee and pastries someday, you can return my coat too.’’ He elaborated as Jeonghan blinked at it in confusion.


Jeonghan mirrored his smile and nodded as he took the card and allowed Seungcheol to walk with him to his friend’s neighborhood. While walking he got to know Seungcheol a bit better, the man was a chatterbox and a very fun one at that.


One thing was for sure, Jeonghan would like to see him again.


Day 6


It took him five days to take the bus to a cute little bakery at the edge of town. Joshua hadn’t allowed him to go out, saying things along the line of watching Disney movies and eating ice-cream to heal a broken heart. During those days Joshua went with him to pick up his stuff from the apartment. 


Thank god Jihoon wasn’t that much of a jerk to hang around as they came by to get his belongings. Since then Jeonghan deleted Jihoon’s contacts from his phone with a heavy heart and hid any photos of them together in the bottom drawer in the guest-room at Joshua’s place.


Jeonghan entered the bakery and was instantly surrounded by soft coffee brown walls and the smell of freshly baked bread amongst other sweet eatable things such as muffins. 
 

‘’Hi there! Welcome to Hot Buns!’’ A man with Brunette hair and warm chocolate eyes yelled from behind the counter, ‘’Please sit, someone will come to take your order!’’ 

Jeonghan raised an eyebrow at the ‘Hot Buns’ name but didn’t comment on it and went to sit at a corner booth by the window. 


The world was colored in snowy-white, Jeonghan was already having the Christmas feels which he was thankful for, the break-up didn’t ruin everything as he thought it would.


‘’Welcome to Hot Buns, have you already decided?’’


The blond whirled his head around and up at a small light-brown haired man with an easy smile and big Mocha eyes. ‘’Sorry!’’ Jeonghan made a noise and scrambled for the menu that was still resting closed on the table. ‘’I’m sorry, I didn’t check the menu yet.’’ 


The small man chuckled, ‘’Take it easy, I will come back later.’’ the notepad disappeared into a pocket of the man’s tight white shirt and he glided away in equal tight black-jeans to another table. 


‘’Hey, you!’’ A familiar voice brought his eyes to another man appearing at his table with the same outfit. ‘’SeungCheol.’’ Jeonghan's eyes lit up, checking him out, the taller man looked good in that tight white shirt and equally tight jeans. Was it even possible to have such broad shoulders or a nice ? 


‘’You remember my name! I didn’t think you would come.’’ 


Jeonghan reached out next to him and held up his coat, ‘’I promised to return your coat, didn't I? Are you a waiter here?’’ Seungcheol bowed in gratitude and carefully took his coat, their fingers brushed together and they both froze, eyes locking for an intense moment. 


‘’Y-yes I am,’’ Seungcheol responded, his voice soft as a whisper. 


Jeonghan couldn’t help but think that Seungcheol’s eyes were very pretty as the color of Cappuccino. A yelp and glass shattering from behind the counter had them both jump and stare at the man with Brunette hair who had apparently tripped. 


‘’Jinki are you alright?’’ The other waiter rushed over, helping him up and checking him for any injury. ‘’I’m fine Jonghyun, no cuts this time.’’ The Brunette now known as Jinki assured while ruffling his hair. Jonghyun grumbled, pushing his hands away, ‘’Be careful next time Love, I don’t want you to whine about your pains during our y time.’’ 


Jeonghan was glad he wasn’t drinking anything so choked on his spit instead. ‘’A-are they always like this?’’ He asked Seungcheol who laughed. ‘’You get used to it.’’ Seungcheol winked, so the answer was yes. Jeonghan nodded with a cough and hid his face away behind the menu.


‘’I like a Lemon muffin with a Latte Macchiato please.’’ He eventually settled on and again saw the name ‘Hot Buns’ appear at the back of Seuncheol’s notepad. ‘’What’s the name all about?’’ He gestured to the notepad. 


Seuncheol scratched the back of his neck, ‘’Well...the owner got the inspiration from an 'in the moment' kind of thing you know?’’ 


‘’In the moment?’’ Jeonghan asked. 


‘’Yeah! I just so happened to stare at some Hot Buns and it just felt right!’’ Jinki walked past them with a plate of freshly baked bread. ‘’Stare at some...OH!’’ Jeonghan trailed off as he saw Jinki stare after Jonghyun or more directly at his . 


He means those Hot Buns. 


‘’I-i get it now.’’ 


Seungcheol grinning so widely his cheeks ached as Jinki walked off, ‘’You have some weird co-workers.’’ the Blond whispered while his eyes trailed around the place. ‘’They are but you gotta love them for it and Jinki is my boss.’’


Jeonghan almost fell over, that dorky man was Seungcheols boss?!! 


‘’I don’t mind you know? They are older and married, it’s nice to see such a relationship since those are rare these days.’’ Seungcheol continued, ‘’Very much in love too.’’ He added. The other nodded in agreement, staring at the menu with a sad smile, ‘’That sounds very nice.’’


‘’Yes, it does.’’ Seungcheol had the same kind of tone to his voice which made the other look up in wonder. Seungcheol was smiling but his eyes were sad as if they were telling a story that Jeonghan was curious about. Maybe he was longing for such a relationship too? 


‘’Don’t worry, love comes when it’s right.’’ Seungcheol looked him over then saluted and left to inform to carry out his order. 


Jeonghan looked after him, wondering what he meant before a small smile grew on his face. He couldn’t wait for love to knock at his door when the time was right.



Day 9


Seungcheol had given him his phone number and while Jeonghan went to visit his family during Christmas, they messaged back and forth, sending each other cute videos of animals or funny videos that had them in stitches. 


The messages Jeonghan loved the most were selfies Seungcheol send him of what he was doing in his daily life. Working at the bakery, training at the gym or grocery shopping, Jeonghan sometimes got a message asking for help on what he should get for dinner this time.


Jihoon slowly became a distant memory and in his place was cheerful and kind Seungcheol. 


Their friendship grew and soon Jeonghan was hanging out at his place more often than at Joshua’s. They watched movies, played games on Seungcheol’s Playstation 4 and did Karaoke where they sang solo but also together, noticing how their voices matched greatly together.


The two stumbled into the kitchen, joking and shoving at each other. Jeonghan poured them a drink before turning around as Seungcheol spoke up behind him. ‘’Do you want to take a selfie together?’’ He asked, lifting his phone with a hopeful glint in his eyes.


Jeonghan shrugged and agreed, walking up to him and standing shoulder to shoulder, his breath hitched as Seungcheol wrapped an arm around his waist instead, pulling him closer to a broad chest. 


‘’Say cheese!’’ Seungcheol told him enthusiastically, both of them cracked a wide smile as a flash went off. They glanced at the photo which had Jeonghan want to hide in a corner. There was a giant flush on his cheeks and his eyes were wide as saucers.


‘’Why did you need to take a selfie?’’ He asked and sat down on the sofa in the living-room, Seungcheol trailed after him, happily staring at the selfie before tapping away at his phone. ‘’Staring at a ‘Minecraft’ background on my home-screen gets boring after a while and now I have something adorable to replace it with.’’ 


Jeonghan nodded in understanding but then whipped his head around, startling the other. ‘’Something adorable?!’’ He exclaimed. Seungcheol flushed in embarrassment, ‘’Yeah...you.’’


Heart fluttering, Jeonghan couldn’t look away from him, seeing him in a new light. He was clearly flirting this time and Jeonghan secretly liked it, was that bad? 

Chewing his bottom lip, Jeonghan smiled and placed a hand on top of his, ‘’You’re adorable too.’’ He admitted with a nervous tone as he was afraid of Seungcheol’s reaction, he didn’t need to worry as the other glanced up with a bright grin and tackled him on the sofa, tickling him causing the room to fill with happy laughter. 

 

Day 10


Jeonghan cursed karma for putting him in this situation, why did he have to meet his ex-boyfriend when he was about to get picked up by Seungcheol from his work-place? They were planning to go to the Cinema since there was a horror movie they both desired to see.


''Jihoon.''


Jihoon nodded, looking as awkward as Jeonghan felt, ''Jeonghan..'' 


He wanted to leave but Seungcheol was expecting him to wait in front of the clothing store he works at. It didn't help that looking at Jihoon still hurt him in several ways or how he had the urge to punch the man for breaking up with him just when he thought they were an unbreakable couple. 


''How are you?'' Jihoon asked genuinely curious, to Jeonghan it was a low blow as if he was pretending not to know that Jeonghan cried at night and faked being happy during the day although Seungcheol was making him feel pure joy these days. 


Jeonghan narrowed his eyes. ''That's a stupid question isn't it?'' He snapped making the other wince, ''But I'm alright I guess, what about you?'' Jihoon sighed deeply, obviously trying to choose his answer carefully, ''I'm fine, thanks for asking.''


The blond nodded and before he could do something else like run away, a car pulled up next to them and Seungcheol stepped out, Jeonghan wondered what Seungcheol saw because he rushed over and greeted the two with a smile. ''Hey Jeonghannie, are you ready to go?'' 


''Yes.'' Jeonghan smiled, not a fake one but a genuine one. 


''Who is this?'' Seungcheol asked, raising an eyebrow as he faced Jihoon who was watching them both with curiosity. ''T-this is J-Jihoon...my ex.'' 


''Okey...'' 


To Jeonghan's surprise, he felt a hand rubbing circles on his back in comfort and when he looked up at Seungcheol's face, his expression was cold, eyes hard and lips pulled into a straight-line. ''Let's go.'' He simply said, guiding him with a protective touch on the back into the direction of his car. Jeonghan didn't even have the time to say goodbye to Jihoon as Seungcheol hid his ex from view with his big body. 


They both settled into the car before Seungcheol pulled him in a long-drawn-out hug. ''Are you alright?'' 


Jeonghan felt his throat close up and his eyes get wet, he didn't want to cry because Seungcheol was here now. ''I-i t-think so...'' He breathed, hiding his face against the man's neck. ''You came just in time or I would have punched him.''


The body he was clinging to trembled as the owner chuckled, ''Good that I showed up then, don't want to bail you out of jail.''


''I won't hit him that hard.'' He protested.

 

''Good, wouldn't want you to damage your pretty hands.'' 


Blinking rapidly, Jeonghan pulled away and punched the cheeky man into the shoulder when he saw him wiggle his eyebrows. ''Shut up you cheesy bastard.''


They both laughed and a conversation broke out between them, Jeonghan still thought of Jihoon at that very moment and again Seungcheol distracted him by ruffling his blond locks. ''I'm not lying about your pretty hands though.''


Jeonghan fixed his hair and bit his lip as butterflies exploded in his chest, was it just him or was he slowly falling in love? 

 

Day 12


It was like that little moment two days ago opened the locks on their feelings and the flirting started. Jeonghan still felt a bit bad, only 12 days ago he broke up with Jihoon and now he was already flirting with someone else.
 

“So, what’s going on with you?” Joshua stared at him from over his takeaway coffee-cup as they walked through the mall one bright morning. “You are really out of it today, I can tell.”


“Really, Joshua, it’s nothing. I’m just tired.” Jeonghan gave him a half-smile.


“Don’t lie to me. I can see right through you. So, tell me.'' 


Jeonghan let out a sigh. “I… it’s Seungcheol.”


Joshua cocked his head. “What about him?”
 

“I think I'm in love with him,” he blurted, gaze dropping to the ground. “Ah,” Joshua answered, it was quiet between them for a moment. Jeonghan's heart raced, and he idly debated to change the subject before Joshua patted his shoulder.  “Hey, Jeonghan” He gave him a small smile. “It means a lot that you told me. Thanks.”


Jeonghan nodded and sighed. “I don’t know what to do. I met him not long ago but he makes me laugh, he's so cheesy, but it… hurts. It hurts that I have to meet him around these circumstances when my heart is still broken.'' 


''Maybe it was meant to be?'' 


''What do you mean?'' 

 

''Maybe you were meant to meet him on that horrible day like a knight in shining armor?'' Joshua said with a grin that summoned the dimple below one eye. Jeonghan snorted, this wasn't a Disney movie, knights in shiny armor didn't exist, right? Joshua saw the doubt in his expression and squeezed his shoulder, tone of voice serious this time. ‘’It’s not a crime to like someone, you’re a free man now.’’ 


‘’Yeah, but don’t you think it’s too soon?’’ 


Joshua puffed out his chest, a determined frown on his face, ‘’You’re moving on from Jihoon or are you still hoping he will take you back?’’ 


‘’No.’’


‘’Do you love Seungcheol?’’


Jeonghan's face flickered through a whole series of different emotions quicker than Joshua could keep up with. 


‘’Y-yes.’’


Joshua grinned widely as he saw the very man they were talking about, walk up to them. He nudged Jeonghan and nodded at the handsome man approaching them ‘’There is nothing wrong, to be honest, go chase your happiness Jeonghan.’’


Jeonghan’s eyes lit up at the sight of the man and with a grateful bow to Joshua ran up to Seungcheol and pulled him into a deep hug that the man pleasantly surprised returned. 


Day 14

‘’I like your pink hair like this.’’ Seungcheol brushed a few strawberry pink strands behind Jeonghan’s ear. 

Jeonghan laughed a bit, ‘’Thanks, I thought it was time for a new me.’’ He pushed his hands away and leaned forward to grab the controller as they were playing a game. ‘’You don't hear me complain, you’re always beautiful.’’ Seungcheol teased, nudging him in the side.


A small giggle left Jeonghan, Seungcheol was such a flirt. He his lips and stared at the tv-screen, the thoughts in his head have been bothering him for a while, should he confess? It was the perfect moment, they were alone at Seungcheol’s place and it seems like the man would return his feelings with the way he was flirting and complimenting him all the time right? 


Here goes nothing.


‘’I’ve been meaning to tell you something.’’ Jeonghan began, chest tightening and muscles jittery, his heart thumped wildly in his chest, stomach twisting with anxiety. A part of him, a very small part, wanted to chicken out. Seungcheol’s big hand settling on his back and gently glided up and down giving a sense of comfort that he needed right now.


''Yes?'' Seungcheol asked curiously. Jeonghan swallowed nervously, the twisting of his stomach only growing stronger.


"Y-yeah, um..." He trailed off, staring down at the floor, avoiding the other's eyes.

 

"Jeonghan–" Seungcheol lifted his gaze back up when he felt hands clasp down onto his shoulders, staring into the soft eyes of his friend –"Whatever it is, you can tell me, you know that," Seungcheol said, pulling back.


Jeonghan gave a jerky nod and took a deep, shaky breath. "Al-alright then, well... th-there's something I need to confess to you, something I've kept hidden for a while now and I'll completely understand if you don't want to be friends anymore and never want to see me again after today."


"Jeonghan, why would–"


‘’You stepped into my life like a knight in shining armor, repairing my broken heart and taking it for your own.’’ Interrupting Seongcheol, his eyes were everywhere but the man in front of him. After what seemed to be an hour but was only 30 seconds, Jeonghan’s gaze finally met his.


‘’Iloveyoupleasdonthateme!’’


The room fell silent, and as the seconds ticked by, Jeonghan only grew more anxious. Maybe this had been a bad idea, after all. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything, Seungcheol was probably in doubt about his feelings since they met 14 days ago and their friendship was still so new, 
 

"It's a good thing I love you too, then."

Jeonghan's head immediately whipped back up at hearing Seungcheol's words. But had he heard correctly?

 

"Wha... what did you say?" Jeonghan asked in a hushed, disbelieving voice.

Seungcheol curled strong arms around his waist to pull him into his lap, bringing his face a couple of inches closer, smiling at him with a soft, love-filled expression on his face. The look made Jeonghan's heartbeat speed up again, but this time out of hope and anticipation instead of fear.

 

The other gently cupped his face in his hands, leaning in close until Jeonghan could feel the taller boy's breath on his lips. "I love you too, Jeonghannie," He whispered, pressing his lips against Jeonghan's. Seungcheol's lips were soft against his own, making him wrap arms around his neck as they both kissed like their lives were depending on it until breath was needed and they pulled apart from each other simultaneously, red-faced and breathing hard.


''How long have you had feelings for me?'' Jeonghan asked the big question after getting his breathing back. Seungcheol took a moment while his hands moved from his waist to his hips, squeezing the warm flesh. ''Since the first time, I saw you sitting on that bench.'' 


''Really?'' 

Seungcheol nodded, placing his hands against his cheeks, gently his thumbs over the babyish soft skin. ''You were beautiful, your pale skin was glowing beneath the moonlight, tears were twinkling on your long eyelashes, your cheeks were pink and it just felt right and I was having a very bad day so you were like an angel falling into my life.'' 

Jeonghan's mouth opened but it was difficult to form words. Seungcheol placed a chaste kiss on his lips, ''And the way we instantly click together or how you are hanging out at my place more often than my other friends. I
undoubtedly felt something for you when I saw you for the first time and I'm very sure now that it was and still is...love.''


Jeonghan finally managed to smile brightly and hug Seungcheol tightly. ''Thank you for fixing my broken heart.'' Seungcheol laughed, hugging him back. ''You're welcome Jeonghannie.'' He held him close before pulling away with a shy look, ''I was a bit jealous too when I saw you with your ex.'' 
 

''Why are you jealous?'' Jeonghan smirked, curling his fingers in the grey strands at the back of his neck and pulling his head gently back. ''You don't have to be because I will do this with you only.'' He closed the gap between them, and they were kissing again. Without another word, Seungcheol pulled him close, kissing him passionately until Jeonghan moved away from the sofa, Seungcheol hummed against his mouth and leaned up to chase the kiss even as Jeonghan yanked him up by the hand.

''Let's celebrate our relationship at Hot buns with more kisses along the way!'' 


Seungcheol squeezed their joined hands and pinched his with the other hand, ''I think your buns are the hottest.'' Jeonghan jumped, swatting at him and chasing his now-boyfriend out of the apartment.


Seungcheol was certainly his knight in shining armor and Jeonghan was his fallen angel.