Start

Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What the is that old man saying?!"

A small figure snarled as she paced back and forth in front of her 'gang', her teeth clenching in anger as her hands formed into a ball of fist.

"Will you calm down Tae."

"Calm down?! Calm down you say?!" the small figure roared with her thunderous voice. For such a small woman, her voice holds such power that can make people cower in her presence. Her piercing glares are cold as ice and can make people flinch and shuddered in fear.

"Taeyeon—"

"Unnie—"

"How the can I calm the ing down when that old sleazy man is sending us to some remote area only-god-knows-where-the--it-is?!"

"Maybe the old man is bluffing," Hyoyeon, one of the blondies among them, scoffed. She shot a smirk at their fuming leader.

Taeyeon stopped pacing and angrily punch the nearest wall her fist can reach. The rest of her gang members gasped at her action.

“Kim Taeyeon!”

"Yah! Taeyeon-ah!"

"Unnie!!!"

"The Taeng!"

"Unnie please refrain from doing that! You might break your knuckles..."

"Tsk! Arghhh!" Taeyeon clenched her teeth, not because of the pain she felt after punching the poor wall, but because of the overflowing anger she's feeling at the moment.

"Tae, please calm a bit. Let's calmly talk this through buddy," one of them consoled softly at the fuming leader.

“Will you ing calm down Tae? Your anger won’t solve our problems right now!”

Taeyeon clenched her bruised fist, not minding the pain, and sighed heavily. She looked up at the clear blue sky above them. Calming down a bit, she glanced at her worried gang. They were all looking at her with worry, except for the tall-tanned woman who’s only looking at her with seriousness etched on her face.

“Can we calmly talk about this now?”

Taeyeon can only sighed and answer, “Yeah.”  

They were now at the school's abandoned rooftop. After being called from the principal's office for they-already-lost-count number of times, they ended up not returning to their classes and just went straight ahead to their secret haven, the school's rooftop. Their hangout place and their territory. The place was already abandoned yet it was spacious enough, a perfect place for them. It also serves as their hideaway every time they want to un-wind or relax or just be their lunatic selves. They made it officially theirs since they were the only ones who was brave enough to go there, despite the school’s pathetic rule on banning the student to trespass the said place.

It is the perfect place at the moment. They can talk freely about their current dilemma and shout whenever they want to release their tension from a while ago.

“So, what do you think guys?”

“Like I said, maybe that old man is just bluffing,” Hyoyeon said. “You know how he is.”

"Hyo unnie might be right. Maybe he is just only bluffing us," Yoona, the tall-skinny shikshin no. 2 with an alligator laugh, said as she tries to pry off the sneaky hands of someone who was trying to grab her bag of nachos.

"Yeah Tae. We all know he can't do that to us," Sooyoung, another tall-skinny girl and known as the shikshin no. 1, confidently stated as she tries to have a mini-food-grabbing-fight with Yoona.

"But he sounds so serious though," the short haired girl among them namely Eunjung interrupted.

"He's just faking that plan of his. He just can't send his students to some unknown place without any supervision," Yuri, the tall, tanned and beautifully handsome girl and Taeyeon's official best friend, said as she glanced at her best friend.

"He's just threatening us guys. He can't and won't really do that...right?" Amber, the girl who's too handsome for a guy asked rather unsurely.

"Not so sure though. He seems like he really did have enough of our bad behavior," Moonbyul, the greasy one yet charismatic, said passively.

"But we're not doing anything bad!" Yoona protested, cheeks puffed as she munched a handful of nachos in her alligator mouth. “What happened the other night wasn’t our fault!”

"Well, sorry to say this but obviously he doesn't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter