Start.

My girl

Chaewon is silently waiting outside of Minjoo's classroom. It's been a year since they started dating and a year since Minjoo received a confession from Chaewon she didn't expect even a tiny bit.



Chaewon isn't really the most sociable person there is, she always has this pokerface on. Before she met Minjoo, the only person she talks to was her sister, Eunbi. A lot of people like her but afraid to talk to her because she'll just stare at you, just stare , It's not that she doesn't care, she's just aloof with people she isn't close to. To sum it all up, she's a shy person. But, let me tell you something, that girl can be surprisingly cute when she wants to. One time she did something that surprised Minjoo's friends.



FLASHBACK

It was lunch time that time. Chaewon was about to go to the cafeteria to get food but she stopped on her tracks when she saw her girl seating alone, she decided to surprise her with a back hug.


You know what people do when people sunddenly backhugged you right? You confirm who it was right?


So Chaewon wanted to kiss Minjoo cheek but Minjoo looked at her so she was welcomed by Chaewon's lips.


They looked at each other because it wasn't on Chaewon's plan to kiss her on the lips.


After processing what happened. They both laughed.


Chaewon stopped laughing and smiled sweetly.


"Guess I was lucky, I just wanted to kiss your cheek but I got more" she told Minjoo.


"Won-ah, that smile looks great on you"


"Because it's you I'm smilling to"

*gasps*



"Yuri-ah, you saw what I saw right? Kim Chaewon smiled right? right?"


While Yuri just nodded her head, mouth hanging open.


*Sure, it's a rare sight. Chaewon smilling*


Minjoo then started laughing because Chaewon decided to bury her face on her neck.


"Yah, Choi Yena, just let it go. Look at her" pointing at Chaewon who was shyly hiding at her neck. Feeling conscious.


Chaewon looked up to Minjoo who was teasing her. She was freaking pouting which once again, shocked the two.


"Okay okay, I'll stop Won-ah" Minjoo caressed Chaewon's cheek and.....


gave her a peck on the lips which made the pout go away and was replaced by a million watt smile. She might have even forgotten that the Yena and Yuri's still there, watching.


"You do know you just acted cute in front of my friends. Do you even want them to live" Minjoo joked.


Chaewon just rolled her eyes.

"Ah, What the heck. Kim Minjoo, replace my eyes!" Yena jokingly complained.


Minjoo just stuck her tongue out at her.


END OF FLASHBACK



So there, she was alone in the hallway and a lot of freshmen were greeting her, she's popular yeah. There she is awkwardly receiving the greetings by just nodding, Minjoo was watching her from the side but Chaewon didn't notice her.


"Yah, you should smile a little" Minjoo told her which made Chaewon look at the person she heard.


"Whatever baby" She then made her way to her girl.


She hugged her and whispered. "Happy Anniversary" She released Minjoo from the hug but she didn't remove her hands on Minjoo hips.


They were just staring at each other when Chaewon lifted her one hand to caress Minjoo's cheeks and leaned to peck Minjoo's lips. Minjoo was just smiling, Chaewon doesn't always do public display of affection, that's it's more special when she does. Chaewon smiled back at her.


"Why is it everytime you decide to display affection, I have to see it"


It was Yena.


Minjoo turned to the person who said it and Chaewon glared. Not really a glare, but the infamous Kim Chaewon stare that would give you chills all over your body.


"Oh, alright. Sorry" she immediately said. Poor duck..


Minjoo was just there, trying to contain her laughter but she failed to.


"Yah, Kim Minjoo, you're laughing?"


"Oh, It's funny how you're still scared at Chaewon. LOL" Minjoo stuck her tongue out at her.


*scoffs* "Yah, Who wouldn't if she's there just staring at me, ohhhh, I got goosebumps" She then acted like she really had goosebumps.


Chaewon and Minjoo looked at each other and just laughed.


"And now you're both laughing at me, I can't understand you two sometimes"

"Aren't you supposed to be running by now?" Chaewon told her.


"Huh?"

"Yuri" Minjoo told her.


"Oh shoot, I'll go now! Happy Anniv" She said while running.


"Let's go?" Chaewon offering her hand to Minjoo.


Minjoo gladly accepted it and said "Where?"


"I don't know either" and then she winked.


Minjoo just raised her eyebrows then Chaewon just pulled her, heading to her car.



Chaewon was just driving and Minjoo can't help it as she just gets curious on where they are heading.



"Where exactly are you taking me, love?"



Chaewon's ears perked as she heard her favorite endearment.



"Someone's curious, I see. She's even calling me by my favorite endearment" Chaewon teased. It actually works tho, everytime Minjoo calls her "love”, she gives in.



Minjoo whined. "Yah~~ just tell me"



"Alright alright" (see?)



"You remember the time you whined so much at me?"



Minjoo scoffed.
 


"Okay, when you told me your worries" Chaewon corrected it. (Under 🤣)



"What about it?"



"Think about it babe, the one you told me you want to do"



So Minjoo was trying to remember it.



FLASHBACK

Chaewon decided to visit Minjoo to their house. So there, she arrived and was welcomed by Minjoo's mom.


"Good thing you decided to come here today?" Mrs. Kim told her.


"Is there something wrong omma?"


Mrs. Kim sadly smiled "Nothing big, my baby's just sad about school, I think. She wouldn't tell me but I know. Go on, she's in her room. You know, you're the one she finds comfort from"


Chaewon smiled "Arasso omma"


She then proceeded to Minjoo's room. She knocked and went inside.


Minjoo was covered by a blanket. Chaewon just sat on the bed.


"Baby" she softly called which made Minjoo show herself, not really, she hugged Chaewon, snuggled onto her neck.


Chaewon was just there, caressing Minjoo's hair, and maybe it triggered something in her, Minjoo was then crying.


"Aigoo, who made my baby cry?"


"Chaewon-ah, I feel like I'm not doing great in school, it’s giving me so much stress" she mumbled.


Chaewon then lifted Minjoo's face and said.



"Baby, you're doing great. Don't be hard on yourself"
 


"I don't want to disappoint Mom"
 


*So, it was that. She's afraid of disappointing her parents* Chaewon thought.
 


"Omma wouldn't get disappointed Minjoo-yah. It's not like you're slacking off or doing something bad. If things don’t come as planned, it doesn't mean you're doing bad. What's important is you're doing your best. Hmm? Now, stop crying. It's hurts me seeing you cry" She wiped Minjoo's tears.
 


Minjoo softly nodded, sinking every word Chaewon just said.
 


"Thank you, love"
 


"Anything for you baby" and then she kissed Minjoo's forehead.
 


"So, anything come to mind? To ease your stress?" Chaewon asked this before Minjoo could fall asleep.
 


"A road trip" she said and then she fell asleep.


Chaewon smiled at how Minjoo fell asleep.
"Road trip it is then" and then she went out of Minjoo's room.

 


"How is she?" Mrs. Kim asked as soon as Chaewon went out.
 


"She's asleep now omma, It's all good. You were right omma, It was about school"
 


"Hmm, I see"
 


"Anyway, Omma, Can I take her on a road trip? She said she wants to, and I think it'a good to ease her heart and mind. Stress is consuming her"
 


"When do you plan to?"
 


"On our anniversary"
 


"Aigoo, Why do I feel like crying?" Mrs. Kim has tears in her eyes.
 


"Eyy~ Omma, Waee~"
 


"Just, I feel thankful you're with my daughter. You're a blessing Chaewon-ah"

"What are you even saying Mom, you're making me cry"

 


Mrs. Kim smiled "Thank you Chaewon-ah, for always being there"
 


END OF FLASHBACK

"A road trip?" Minjoo blurted out.

 

 

"Yes baby"
 


Minjoo might have been overwhelmed, she's crying.
 


"Yah, why are you crying?" Chaewon laughing.
 


"Shut up!
 


Chaewon just continued driving until they arrived on a cliff?
 


The time is just right for them to see the sunrise.
 


Minjoo first went out, and she was followed by Chaewon who decided to hug her from the back.
 


"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Minjoo said. Chaewon nodded.


Minjoo turned to Chaewon and she cupped her face, leaned in and kissed her passionately. This is her way of showing how thankful she is of how Chaewon just does everything for her to be happy.

 


"Thank you, love. I love it"
 


"Anything. No. Everything just for you. I’m happy when you are happy. Let’s go, Our journey is just starting "