Chapter 1

I Will Take Care of Your Heart Until the End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You stand at the middle of the room, looking at the girl who is sleeping peacefully. You felt your eyes get watery, as you continued staring at her. You looked at all the machines that are connected to the sleeping girl's body. Your tears started falling and you can't stop it. "Why are you just standing there? Come here~" You quickly wiped your tears, when you heard the sweet voice that you're longing for.

 

You gave her your sweetest smile and went near her. You stopped at her side and showed the plastic bags that you're holding. "I cooked you something." She smiled and you took a seat beside her, carefully taking out the Tupperware out of the plastic bag. Once finished, you helped her to sit and put a pillow at her back to support her weight. You noticed how pale your girl is and she looked so tired, even though she does nothing.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked worriedly and touched your cheeks, looking straight at your eyes. You nodded and gave her a sad smile, but she didn't believe you. She knows you too well. "I know you are thinking about me, don't worry too much. I'm fine." No, she's not fine. She's at the edge of dying if it weren't for the medicine and the machines that are connected to her body.

 

A tear escaped your eyes once again and you quickly looked down to hide it. It hurts you to see her like this, to see her suffering every day. It hurts you and it breaks your heart. If you can take her illness away, you will gladly do it. But you can't do anything, because you're just a mere businesswoman. Owning a coffee shop. You sniffed and takes off the lid of the Tupperware and places them at the table behind you. You grabbed the spoon and mixes the food together, before scooping it.

 

You stopped the spoon in front of , but she tried to take the spoon to you. "I can eat by myself, you know." She joked and tried to take the spoon again. "Just open your mouth, Sooyeon. I will be feeding you and all you have to do is open your mouth and munch the food." You repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter