final

Luckiest Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knowing Jessica Jung is a blessed…

Following her on social media is a cure…

Protecting her from some other sasaeng fans is a heaven…

Stalking her in close distance is a Byun Baekhyun!

 

Hi, I’m Byun Baekhyun.

And I am number one Jessica’s stalker – B.B.H

My blood is gushing all over my cheek. I mean, I just see an angel in her smile was waving to me. Was it really me? I turn over and I see there’s a lot of her fans were waving at her back. So, I did the same and she’s laughing cheekily. Omg… She was so beautiful. I mean, I must ask their family how their genes make a beautiful person like she is?

She was so beautiful.

I mean, she is beautiful!

I didn’t really into trend when I was young. I was such a bimbo back time, I agree with my own word. If I really into trend, I probably will get a chance to see my soon-gonna-be wife growing. They said, she was not that beautiful like she is right now. She used to get chubby and antis always mocking her as fat. Well, I like to see she’s in chubby because I used to get chubby too. I think chubby is cute, right?

I only know her when I was force by my mom to accompany her to some weird museum for some stuff. As an obedient son, I followed her and it was hella boring as hell. I keep waiting for her and this time…

I saw an angel.

The angel in my life and I make a wishes that time.

I want to marry her when I grow up.

The museum was being used for Running Man shooting. And they invite some Thailand guy and also my angel.

She was so beautiful.

And I just had to hold my fist back when I seeing her with Joongki. For my opinion, Joongki doesn’t need to stay closer to her. It was hurting me as I am the one who will be marrying her at the future!

After few cuts, I decided to watch them again. And my wife gonna be is missing. While hissing at her missing, I got poked.

And I agape. Which mean, agape.

She was here, in front me with her toothy smile.

“Hi, what is your name?” ask the girl, holding out her hand. I quickly shake her hand and oh gosh, her hand is so soft.

“Byun… Byun Baekhyun.” I said, while stuttering. The girl laughs, cheekily. Her cheeks is tainted with some red blushes.

She looks so cute.

“Hi Baekhyun. I’m Jessica, you can call me Shica noona.” She said, nodding.

Wait.

What?

She is a noona?

A noona?

A ing noona?

 

“You are older than me?” I ask back as I quietly examine her figures. She was small, but not that small. Just petite and skinny. I still remember when she’s playing the dustbin game and she got stuck in it.

She nods.

“Yeah. So who are you supporting?”

“You.”

“What?”

“You heard me. I’m supporting you.”

 

And I know. I’m going to stan  this noona until the end of my life!

It was my first time going to any broadcast station to be honest. I was get force (again) by my hyung, Baekbom to watch Super Junior at KBS station. I don’t like over excited fans and those loud music. Its really annoying to hear, but Baekbom love it.

While waiting for Super Junior to performed, I personally got pull by one of the VJ to deliver a bunch of food from the fansites to SNSD. He said, I must get this item safely into their hands and if I don’t, he will make sure I’m getting sue by those fansites. So I agree. It just a delivery and I don’t like to sit beside Baekbom cause he’s chanting like a crazy old man.

I don’t know who is SNSD.

And when I ask other staffs about SNSD waiting room, they kindly give me a direction to the exact waiting room. I inhaled and exhales before I decided to knock first. After hearing the voices that told me to get in, I occasionally walk in with my poker face.

After I greet them one by one, I politely put the big boxes on the table. I was being hesitated of course. They were beautiful, I had to admit. Meeting them was bless and I have to said, I’m not regret be a delivery boy.

They told me to sit down and they invite me to eat the fansite’s gift with them too. I politely refuse before the tall one, Soo Young insisted me to eat it. I nodded after these girls keep telling me to eat it.

“Hei, where’s the sergeant?” ask by the leader. I keep ponder. They must be a big name in South Korean. I mean, they even had a sergeant as bodyguard, wow!

“I don’t know. They said, she will be returning any minutes…”

“Woah food!!!!” Said another voices followed after the bang voices.

Hey wait.

I have heard this voice before.

I know.

Is it…

“Hey, I know you… You are the one from the Running Man right? At the museum?” Jessica asks, while smiling. Omygosh. Could she please stop using that antics to me? I was melting inside with her beautiful appearances and now she’s even smiling widely?

Oh gosh, please take this angel away from me…

 She stops eating afterward and I could tell she was weird about my existence at here, in her waiting room. 

She was beautiful. More beautiful than the last time I saw her.

“What are you doing here?” She asks, giving me her handkerchief. , she must think I some weird boy with raging hormones that sweating a lot in front her.

“I-I’m a delivery boy.” I stated, stuttering. I bit my finger because I was too nervous with our closeness and I can even hear her steady breathing! It was breathtaking. I didn’t regret any decisions afterward even I might get kick out by the guards.

She nods.

“Don’t bite my finger, Baekhyun-ah…” She’s whisper. Oh my god. Why is she seducing me? Is she a gumiho? Or a sly fox?

But wait a second.

‘My finger?’

Her finger?

“Oh my god! I’m sooo sorry for my idiotic behavior. I am so sorry for hurting your beautiful fingers. I am sooo sorry for being an idiotic human ever that you’ve met in this world. I am soo…” I want apologized before I felt another finger on my lips. It kept me shut. Forever.

“You are cute, Baekhyun-ah.”

Oh my gad…

I love how my names being roll on that sin lips.

I hate Super Junior.

To be clear and more details, Super Junior M.

And I hate Hangeng, that Chinese guy.

 

Just now, Baekbom showing me the new mv from the famous boyband subunit, the Super Junior M. Well, it was ordinary because Baekbom always showing me those mv, which I’m not interested. I only support SNSD and become the Soshi fans, SONE’s.

And Baekbom know, Jessica is my forever bias and he’s being surely dickhead right now. He could just take Krystal, Jessica’s sister as Krystal is also very pretty. But he didn’t. Because of what? Because he just want to annoyed me. And its annoying to hear another man voices squealing Jessica’s name.

To satisfying his stupid obsession, I watch the Super Junior M mv’s. The song is quiet catchy and I could see that Baekbom is a fast learner that he easily sing at some random part.

It just another mv which Hangeng is a stupid and maybe he’s a nitwit. Who’s wearing suspenders and glasses to a party? Does it make senses? But wait, this is mv. I shouldn’t complaint, I thought.

Hangeng actually fall in love with some another blonde that he met at the party and hella, that blonde was actually my style. I mean, her cold reaction and the way she’s reject Hangeng at first is totally my style. She’s y and I love it.

I was not hearing as I really focused on the storyline. Hangeng turn into a some hunk and he got that girl. They got dancing at the end and surely, Hangeng is another lucky bastard which I surely believe it didn’t happy in my life.

And the end of the mv.

“So can I go the café, right now?” I asks Baekbom. Mom was not at home, so I had to ask Baekbom to let me off from the house.

“Do you feel anything?” Baekbom suddenly asks.

“What feel anything?”

“That girl.”

“Whose girl are we talking about?”

“Jessica. Jessica Jung.”

“ off, Bom hyung. She was mine.”

“And yeah, she’s in the mv with Hangeng.”

I literally left agape as my hyung left me with computer on. I re-watched the mv back and even reading some comments from the fans. , I spat. That was really Jessica Jung. In some evening dress and she was so beautiful.

That Hangeng guy surely is dead, I promised to myself.

And I even scrolling some of the moments that being captured by the fans and I see there’s a lot of people shipping Jessica with some weird guy call Heechul. Oh my gad, I hate his gut, like seriously. This man ship himself with Jessica and ask the fans to call him as HeeSica, what the is that?

I promise.

I’m going to protect my Jessica off from those weird people.

2010 was the day I officially open my website. A special website that being named as jessicajungstalker.com. It was weird of course. Everyone thought it was a normal fansite just like another such as NoDoubtYou!, HeavenlyForest, Jessture.Net, JSYBarChina and other more. But it was not.

I repeat those again. It was not.

I didn’t make that site just to follow Jessica around the world and snaps some high quality picture before posting it in the blog. Well, my sites didn’t do that kind of thing.

As like the name, I’m being a stalker.  A real stalker.

 

Hi, I’m Byun Baekhyun.

And I am number one Jessica’s stalker – B.B.H

 

I still remember when Jessica was promoting for her Oh! at Lotte ice rinks. She and her group wears a cheerleader outfit and it was cold being in minimum of clothes on the ices. Are the company really crazy? Did they really want to kill the national girl group?

Jessica was so beautiful, y, cute, and many more to even describe as a word. I only know the word gorgeous. Instead the coldness, she kept her smiles and goofy laugh after the song finished and I hurriedly wait for her at the entrance door. I put my notes inside and I held my jacket for some quiet time. I had to make her wear this jacket as she was surely cold.

SNSD make their way to the entrance door as they politely bow down to the fans who come to watch them. Jessica was in the last line and I bravely gave her my jacket. She looks surprise before quickly taking my jacket along with her. 

And I…

Was being left dumbfounded.

Did Jessica Jung just really really taking my jacket away from me?

I slap my face once.

Twice.

And thrice.

And yes, its true.

Jessica Jung takes my jacket.

 

I quickly type on my sites entry as the first entry ever and I told them about my journey to SNSD live performances. Lets not forget that I overly write that Jessica is even kiss me at my cheeks after taking my jacket. Heh, they never knew though. And despite the site is still new, I hundred percent sure that no one read my confessions though.

After the last quick update, I close my laptop before yawning. I really need a sleeps. I will make sure that Jessica will be in my dream tonight and we’ll be getting married in no other time. And of course, it was just my dream.

The next day, I decide to check my blog and I was so ing shock.

Before this, I only have one reader and one subscriber. And that was my stupid hyung, Baekbom. But now…

I have one thousand visitor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter