First day of school

Stay with me ....

        Beep!~ beep!~.......You turn of your alarm clock*sigh*You dress up,went down stairs,took breakfast and tie your sneakers at the front door...

"Goodbye oppa!!! See you later...." you said.

"Okay,good luck on your first day!! " Sunggyu, your oppa,yelled from inside the house.

 "Nae,FIGHTING!!" you said with your fist pump up.

         You went to school by walking since Sunggyu don't know how to drive but you enjoy walking because you want the fresh air clear your mind before you start your day.

--------------------------------------------------------------

                    On the way to school, ,you can't stop feeling nervous because it is your first day of school.*Hurmm~...how is the teacher looks like?How am i going to have friends?* While you were walking you mumbled " Aish! I'm so nervous I can't even think straight! eottoke???!*inhale**exhale*.....calm down ~~~! ".You continue walking to the school . You saw the grand front gate of the school.

                     There was also a signboard that reads, ' Star High School ' on it. You entered the front gate and you walk with your head down until you  didn't realized that there's someone in front of you and you bumped on his back and fell on the ground..*THUMP*..you fall on the ground and your hurts.

"Ouch!...what the-"

"Gwenchanayo?" the boy offered you a hand. 

"Mianhae,i wasn't looking and i didn't realize you were standing infront of me." you said with a small bow.

"It's okay,it was my fault.I was blocking your way." he replied.

         You're heart beat went fast and your stomach filled with butterflies....."Oh,i have to go.See you later!"he waved at you with a smile."Who is that guy?" you said as your eyes followed him as he walked away with his friends.

-------------------------------------------------------

While in class...

"Class we have a new student " everyone gasped and whisper to each other.

"Please introduce yourself...err..Miss Park~~~~~" said the teacher.

"Annyeong !!Park~~~-imida!! " you said with a bright smile and all they gave you were just a glare.Your smile fade away.

"Miss ~~~~ please take your seat beside that boy near the window"

"Deh, kamsahamnida" you replied.You took your seat and you turn your head to the boy beside you.

          "Annyeong! What's your name?"....*silent*...he didn't replied you instead he just focus to the teacher.*Geez...what's wrong with him i just want to make friends with him ....instead he just ignore me?!...Aish!!* You mumbled.Without you realized,he slightly smile at you *hehe what a girl* he thought.

           You can't focus in class.You were thinking about the boy you bump at the school front gate this morning.*Aish,i didn't ask his name.*you thought while looking at the window.

------------------------------------------------------

         *Cring!!!* "HUH!! finally lunch time ..." you said.Suddenly the boy next you said "Annyeong! Sungjong-imida".You shocked."It's about time!!!"you scold."Mianhae, i was focusing on the studies,anyway ...err....you're ~~~~ right?" "Neh" you replied , keeping the words simple.You was about to leave the class but suddenly he stop on your way.*Aish,this boy.What now?!*you thought.

          "Do you want to go to the cafeteria with me? Cause' i'm not good at making friends".You can't reject his offer cause' you feel pity for him * Aw~ i think he wanna make friends with me and plus,he's very cute with his agyeo ><* you thought."Err....okay..:)"was your replied.On the way to the cafeteria,you tell Sungjong about yourself further and he tell his.Since then you became his bestfriends. 

------------------------------------------

                  While you and Sungjong are chatting,suddenly a girl came running towards you.She seem exhausted from running.Sweats are everywhere around her body.The girl finally stop infront of you and Sungjong.You gave Sungjong what's-wrong-with-her look.Sungjong shrug his shoulder signing i-don't-know. Finally you ask her,

"Err...what's wrong?".

The girl take a deep breathe and said "____~ah,*huff**huff* ....the teacher wants to see you,come quickly and follow me!".

                 You look at the girl, puzzled and slightly nod her.You look at Sungjong.Sungjong just raised an eyebrow."You go first,I'll meet you later at the cafeteria.".Sungjong smile and nod at you.The girl quickly grab your wrist and hold it tightly.

"KAJA!!!" the girl said.

"YAH!! Let go off my hands first!!!" you said while trying to let of your hand.

                 She didn't listen to you but she keep running and brought you into a janitor closet.You puzzled again.*Is this the teacher's office?*you thought.Both of you stop.She let go of you.

"Wait,this isn't the teacher offi-",before you could continue,the girl push you into the closet and lock you up.

"YAH!!! OPEN THE DOOR!! LET ME OUT !!!".

The girl said ,"Scream all you want nobody gonna hear you *evil laugh*"

                 "YAH!!! HELP!!!HELP!!" you shout as trying to save your life.Then someone grab your shoulder and turn you around."SHUT UP WILL YA!!!".You are in fright.You thought it was a ghost.

"WHAT ARE YOU?!!"you said with a shaking voice.

"Chill,we're humans,you pabo"the voice said.

You little bit relief and continue,"Wh-who...are you guys?!!!" 

------------

Mianhae for the short chapter ....i'll try my best >< kamsahamnida!

 

Woohyun Heart