|| final ||

괜찮아 || It's Okay

《:No Soohee's POV:》

Call me a sasaeng fan, I don't care. I do what I want to get what I want. And since I like Kogyeol, I'd go get his heart.

*knocks on the door*

After a few moments, the door is being opened by a half- man. It's Kogyeol!

 

He's really so hawt! :')

I looked at his face and was flushed when he immediately closed the door at my face.

Aigoo...

/pouts/

"It's funny how a kitten transforms into a puppy..."

I looked at the kid standing at the door frame just a few steps away. He leaned on it and crossed his arms. He smirked at me.

"Who gave you the right to mess with me? M Y O B ay Gyujin-ah. /roll eyes/"

I fixed the box I'm carrying on my arms. He just laughed at me.

"I still can't decipher if you're really Kuhn-hyung's sis, Kitten-ah," he said as he shook his head.

"Who gave you the right to call me that thing? Call me 'noona'." I glared at him.

"My free will..." he said and smiled at me.

I smiled back at 

him but in an annoyed way.

"Kogyeol-hyung don't call you that way but it's okay to you. You have favoritism, Kitten!" he said and pouted.

\/

"I said don't call me that way! Only Kuhn-oppa can call me that! ...and Kogyeol :P" I answered him.

His expression changed and turned his back at me.

"You said that Soohee..." he said.

I looked at his back. This guy... I don't get him. I don't know if he just got nothing to do or to put attention to or it's just his hobby. If its his hobby, why do it to me when he got nine other people around him? He can do it to Bitto or to Wei or to anyone else.

Am I really making myself home here at my brother's dorm that this guy treats me this way? If only he is Kogyeol, I'd be spazzing right here, right now.

"Ay! Anyeonghasaeyo, noona..."

I turned around and saw Hwanhee and Xiao. I smiled at them. They passed by me and I looked back at my twin's room door.

What's happening to Kogyeol? Why isn't he opening up?

I leaned myself on the door and waited. I knew my bro isn't inside. He's with Jinhoo in a meeting and you know what I am here for, right.

Gyujin was still on his door watching me. I just cocked my eyebrows on him but he just kept on looking at me. Weird.

The door suddenly opened and since I had my weight on it, I fell but Kogyeol caught me.

I looked at his face which was just a few inches away.

He's really so perfect! He's so manly and even though he's a ninety-six liner and I'm a ninety-five liner, I'm still head over heels for him. Age doesn't matter, anyways.

I looked at his eyes. Those are really so beautiful and are drowning me. His nose is also perfect. I want to trace it with my index finger.

I caught sight of his shiny pinkish lips and I won't deny that it drew me closer to him. I s my hands on his neck not minding the box that fell on the floor as I fell on Kogyeol's arms.

I don't see any protest in his eyes as I did so. He was just staring straight into me and I can see passion in his eyes.

I pull my lips up to his and felt the softness of those.

First step done.

I felt his lips move beneath mine. I whispered his name between his lips and mine when he suddenly pushed me away.

O.O

Tss. What was that?!

I looked at him with questioning eyes. Why did he just reject me? I thought he liked it?

He was standing still and just stared at his feet.

"Mianhe, noona..." he said.

'Noona'? He just called me that?

"I understand."

I felt ashamed. I'm such a flirt! And this guy obviously does not like me. I screwed up.

I sighed and couldn't meet his gaze. I never felt so much into shame before.

"Kitten!"

I looked at my left and saw Kuhn approaching.

I never felt so nervous before. My brother. Did he see me doing that thing to his friend? What would he tell our parents? What would he think of me?

I saw anger in his eyes as he looked at me but it seemed to fade when he looked at Kogyeol. Kogyeol looked at him with apologizing eyes. My brother paused a second then turned to me.

"We have to talk, No Soohee," he said and grabbed me by the wrist.

Sh t. Pray for your life, Soohee-ah!

I know he's serious. He called me using my whole name!

"What's getting in your mind, yeoja?" he asked while walking in a fast pace. I tried to keep up with him and not to be dragged.

"I don't know. It just happened fast and I did that."

"Don't you even use your mind? What if it wasn't only me who saw you?" he asked.

Gyujin. That guy. Did he also see what I did?

"What's wrong with it? He's twenty, I'm twenty-one. Why not let us be?"

"Kogyeol does not like you, can't you get it?"

"You just don't like him for me!" I yelled at him.

Kogyeol could have liked me if only Kuhn helped me with him. He can make him think I'm perfect. He could have loved me...

"Why don't you let him and me be?" I asked him furiously.

He stopped walking and so did I. He took off his hold on my wrist and faced me.

"I don't want seeing you with him, Soohee," he said.

My mouth opened before I closed it again.

"Wae?" I asked and waited for his answer.

He looked at me and put his hands on both of my 

shoulders. He was looking at me and seemed to be saying something I should not miss.

"Mworago?..." I murmured.

"I'm jealous, Soohee-ah," he said with his voice low. What the... I felt chills run down my spine.

"MWO?!" I shouted at him. I was shocked.

He's jealous? With me or with Kogyeol? Either way, it's both creepy. But then I think he's not into me. He must be...

O M G! My Kuhn-oppa is... GAY?! My Kuhn-oppa is jealous with me being around Kogyeol 'cause he likes him?

"Kuhn... you're-"

"Neh," he cut me off. "I'm gay and that's it..."

"Kuhn..." I couldn't find anything to say. I did not know how to react.

My only brother, my twin brother whom I knew to be the manliest man around is gay.

He suddenly hugged me and buried his face on my shoulder.

"I love Kogyeol, Kitten." He said as he hugged me. "I love him a lot and I know he does the same."

So that maybe the reason why Kogyeol kissed me back. He must have seen Kuhn in me.

"It's okay, Kuhn-oppa..." I said and patted his back.

"Kitten... I don't know how to tell you this but... Kogyeol, he is already my boyfriend. The whole TOP Media family knows it. I'm sorry for not letting you know..."

I did not answer him but smiled. Tears flow down my eyes as I accepted it to myself. I must be happy for my brother and not be the cause of him being broken. I must stop hitting on Kogyeol. I hope when the whole world knows it will gladly accept my brother and his beloved.

"Gwaenchana..." I said and he finally let go of me. He looked at me with a smile painted on his teary face. It was a true smile.

I smiled back at him and wiped his tears with my thumbs.

"Mianhe, Oppa..." I said.

"Gwaenchana..." he repeated what I said earlier and kissed me on my forehead. "Don't worry, you're still my most special girl..."

"I know right."

"Yah Kuhn!" Jinhoo interrupted us and went to my oppa's side. "They need you in the meeting already."

Kuhn looked at me and I smiled at him. Jinhoo looked at us and he seemed to know what was happening.

"Anyeong, Kitten..." he told me.

"Anyeonghasaeyo, Kuhn-oppa... Gwaenchana..."

He smiled at me and turned to go. Jinhoo smiled at me and went after him.

/sigh/

I wiped the thin layer of tears on my cheek and watched them disappear.

I remembered the box I was carrying before I did that shameful thing. Should I still give what's in it to Kogyeol? I made it especially for him, or better say I made it for my soulmate.

I always wanted to make that for my soulmate and when I thought it would be Kogyeol, I made it for him.

I went on my heels and hurried back to my twin brother's room but I stopped when I saw Kogyeol talking to Gyujin while the latter was holding that box.

They looked at my way and I felt awkward when Kogyeol looked at me. He turned back to Gyujin who was still looking at me. A grin was forming on that kid's face.

This man is really so annoying!

"Yah Soohee!" he called out to me and shook the box. "I wonder what's in this. Can I have it?"

"It's a love potion," I said and grabbed it from him. Kogyeol's eyes widened but I just smiled at him. "Don't worry, Kogyeol-ah. I'd changed my mind and I'm no longer giving it to you. Just take care of Kuhn-oppa, huh." I tapped him on the shoulder.

He flinched and took off my hand from his shoulder. He awkwardly smiled at me.

"Kitten-ah!"

I turned at Gyujin who was nudging me with the box.

"I don't need this," he said and I took it, "'cause I'm already in love with you."

Cheesy, but it's no big deal.

"Crazy..."

"Crazy for you..." Gyujin kept on being cheesy and Kogyeol just kept on teasing us. Heck! Is he shipping us?

"Hey, lovers!" said Kogyeol and we looked at him with raised eyebrows. He laughed and that was when I realized that he called us lovers.

"Yes?" Gyujin asked and put his arm on my shoulder. I tried to take it off but he just smirked at me while putting more weight on it making me unable to do anything about it. He's really so stubborn just because he's taller and stronger.

"You look good together. I'm going to ship you two." ~Kogyeol

I just rolled my eyes at what he 

said. Ay Kogyeol! Thank goodness I had a crush on you or else I could have kicked you.

"By the way, I'm leaving. Anyeong /smiles/" He smiled at us and closed his room . He walked away.

He disappeared and I sighed.

"What's with that heavy sigh. Did you forget that I'm still here?"

I forgot! Or did I just become too comfortable that I did not mind that Gyujin still has his arm on my shoulder?

I glared at him and elbowed his side.

"Ouch! Ay Soohee..." he said and touched that part making me free.

"Maniac!" I shouted at him and he just smiled.

"Ay Gyujin! What are you doing to her?" Wei neared us. He probably would be just passing by.

"Aren't you afraid of Kuhn-hyung? What are you doing to her?" Bitto and Seonyul also went near us.

"I am just being friendly to her!" said Gyujin. "...And why would I be afraid of Kuhn-hyung? I don't plan to hurt Soohee. I honestly want to make her happy but she won't let me," he answered them.

What is he talking about?

HE WANTS ME TO BE HAPPY?

Are all the things he did all these times his ways of making me happy.

N O!

He was just annoying me all the time. He was just busily spending his time getting me on my nerves. He wasn't that funny at all.

Whenever I get here to visit Kuhn-oppa (and Kogyeol) he will always stay around me making almost every reason for me to notice him. He will give me a hand even though I don't need any help. He will always talk to me even about nonesense things and stay around. He always tend to get my attention that sometimes I forget about Kogyeol. He is so annoying that he becomes hateful.

"Do you really think I am happy with you? No, I'm not." I told Gyujin and went away from there.

I met Wooshin and Hwanhee on the way and they greeted me. I am already familiar to UP10TION since I always go here. I even watch them on their rehearsals and recordings. They are cute, talented and kind boys.

"Noona, we are going to have a rehearsal later. Will you watch us?" Hwanhee asked me and I just smiled at him. I don't know if I would. I don't want to see

 that annoying boy. He will just keep on playing around when I'm there. I don't want to ruin their dance practice.

“Please watch us, Noona… /puppy eyes/…” 》Wooshin while holding me on my arms.

Aw :3 How could I resist those pleading eyes?

“Arasso…” I finally gave up and he smiled.

“Kaja!” They said and grabbed me by the hand and we walked to their practice room.

It was Kuhn-oppa whom I instantly met gaze with. He smiled at me and I gave it back. I walked towards him but stopped when Kogyeol stood beside him and handed him bottled water. Kuhn-oppa smiled at him and he pinched his cheek. They tlked to each other. I found it cute.

The practice is going to start in just a few minutes and they were warming up. I am just watching them as I sat with my back against the wall length mirror.

I was watching the two love birds being sweet to one another when someone blocked my view.

I looked up to see a young man stretching with his back on me. He was showing off those biceps that aren't even obvious. I just rolled my eyes. He's seeking for attention again.

I tried to divert my attention somewhere else and I was joyed with what I saw. Wooshin was standing at every way Xiao tries to take. Xiao glares at him but he just kept on blocking him even stretching his arms to the side. Wooshin was obviously just wanting Xiao to notice him. I know he has a crush on the maknae.

“Cute…” I murmured to myself and smiled with it.

“You find that cute?” 》 Gyujin

I looked up at him again. He was still stretching whilst looking at me.

“Yes,” I answered and he smiled.

“Then you find what I do to you cute, too?”

\/

“I don't find anything about you cute.”

“Seriously?” he asked “Not even a bit of what I'm doing is cute to you?”

“Huh?” my eyes rounded in confusion “Why? You're just annoying and it is not that cute at all.”

“Aigoo…” he said and his shoulders dropped low “So this means you really don't think about what I'm doing at all?”

“I do. I think it's crazy. It's pointless. You always try to be around that you are already annoying me. I don't even 

know why sometimes you suddenly come to my mind and annoys me even without you knowing!"

It's true. I always wonder why he's like that.

"So that means I succeeded," he said and sat on the floor in front of me still warming up.

I noticed he was big for his age and he was bigger than me.

It was a lie when I said he has no obvious biceps. He has and he is just manly enough. He is manly enough for an eighteen years young man like him.

"Hey, will you stop drooling at me like that?!" he said and I immediately wiped the sides of my lips and realized there wasn't a single drop on it.

"Ay Gyujin-ah!"  I reached for him but since I was just sitting I failed.

He just laughed at me. "Ay Soohee-ah was ogling at me. :D" he teased.

This kid is really something! He never calls me 'nuna' and always annoys me.

I went up and he also did. I ran after him when he fled but he suddenly faced me and ran backwards. I still advanced to catch up on him when he stopped and I bumped on him. He caught me on his arms and I felt my heartbeat quickened.

D mn! What is this? I feel so awkward surrounded by his arms with my head on his chest. My heart was so loud it was competing with his.

I looked up at him and a flash of smile was drawn on his face. It was the first time I had stared at him and noticed he was more than good-looking. He was also appealing and attractive.

I felt the tension on myself relax as he let go of me.

"Gwaenchanayo?" He asked me if I were okay and searched my face.

I did not answer. I just looked at him. It was the first time I saw those looks in his eyes. I felt no sense of annoyance when I looked at those and I think I had drowned in it that it stayed in tact in my mind.

I searched his face trying to find that annoying smile and that teasing look but I can't find it. All I see is care.

O M O! Why am I making myself believe that he cares? He's just messing with me, right?

Am I just feeling bad with Kogyeol that I'm trying to make myself find a new interest?

No! I am not getting interested with Gyujin! He 

 was just trying to care and I was just tensed that I think I saw care in his eyes. He does not care for me. He's just messing around.

"Noona…" he finally said that word I always insisted him to call me but I did not feel happy he did so.

"Noona, I'm sorry. I-I was just kidding around. Are you ok?" He asked as he walked towards me.

I walked backwards and took away my glance at him. I don't want to fall for another dongsaeng! I don't want to get crazy for a younger person again.

Everything was just a joke. He said it. He was just kidding around and that's it. He was just seeking for my attention for fun. He's not doing it for anything else.

I want to believe everything that I'm telling myself.

BUT WHY AM I HOPING? WHY AM I HOPING THAT HE WAS TREATING ME THAT WAY BECAUSE I'M SPECIAL?

I felt warm hands hold my shoulder.

"What's happening to my sister?" I heared Kuhn-oppa said as he hugged me. "What have you done to her, Gyujin-ah?" His voice was cold.

I reached for his hand and took it away from me. "I'm okay, Oppa," I told him.

"I'm just getting sick with all the jokes I get lately."

Gyujin was still looking at me.

"Nuna, I'm sorry. I don't know what I did wrong but whatever it is, I'm sorry for doing it," he kept on saying as he tried to get near me.

"I just wanted you to know I existed. I just wanted you to know that I'm also around."

I looked at him.

"Why? Wae? What's with me that makes you eager? Why me?"

Why me who easily falls?

"'Cause I feel special when you notice me. I feel light when you speak to me even though you were just shooing me away. I just feel happy when it comes to you that I just can't get enough. I just can't resist you."

"What the h ll are you talking about?"

I'm fed up of jokes and I don't want one.

"Are you dreaming to be an actor, Gyujin-ah." Kuhn-oppa asked him.

"Kuhn-hyung," Kogyeol put his hand on oppa's shoulder.

"Don't you get it, Nuna? I-i did everything of it to get your attention..." 》Gyujin

IKR

"I do it 'cause I don't know how to deal with what I feel for you. I do it because it is my only way to let you know I like you…"

I stared at him. I also felt the people around us turn quiet. He looked at me straight and his eyes suddenly rounded. Maybe he just realized what he said.

"You? You like me?" I asked him.

I did not know why my heart leaped. My head even felt light. A smile was slowly forming on my lips.

He just looked away and stooped low.

"Neh… Naega jowa noona…" he said and I breathed light.

He looked at me searching my face for something I don't know. I don't know how I'm looking like right now. All I know is that I'm filled with happiness.

This man who was always pestering around whom I learned to admire just recently likes me too. I thought he just had nothing to do that he used to mess around.

"Noona," he said and walked towards me. I was not able to move and just felt his warm hand took my left hand. "If only you'd let me show you how special you are to me, I'd do every means."

I was dumbfounded with what he said.

"I want you to be my girl, Soohee. I want you to be mine and I hope you'd let me be..." he said and took my other hand. He held those up to his chest and I felt his heart trobbing.

"This one is for you and I hope you'd accept it," he said with his eyes melting mine. "I love you, Soohee..."

I felt my cheeks grow warm. How would I react to this cheesy guy? In front of all the other members? In front of my ex-crush? In front of my twin brother?

"Are you all ready?"

A voice suddenly filled the silent room. It was their dance instructor's.

He fell silent and I heard murmurs follow after that. Gyujin's heart just kept on beating under his chest and my hands.

My heart was also beating hard as I tried to lock looks with him. I can't tell him I love him too. I just realized I like him but that's just admiration.

My hands felt warm within his as I smiled at him.

"It's okay if you won't let me be, Noona. Gwaenchana," he said as he tried to let go of my hands but I made it the other way. I held his.

"Gyujin-ah…" I said and played his hands. "Have I already said a ‘no’?" I asked him.

He did not answer and just pulled his hands off my hold. I looked at him shocked. He pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled.

I haven't said ‘yes’ yet but maybe it's not wrong to give him a chance, right? Maybe it's okay if I ever give myself a try to learn to love.

He finally let go of me and held me by the shoulders.

"Kamsahamnida…" he said with a smile. "Thanks for giving me the chance. I will never disappoint you, I promise."

He raised his right hand but I held it down.

"I don't need promises, Gyujin-ah." I told him. "Just be true and that's all."

He smiled and kissed my hand. He pulled me close and stared at my eyes, his orbs drowning me again.

He leaned down and kissed me on my lips. This kiss, though it isn't my first, is so passionate. I held his neck and he held on to my waist. Eyes closed, we felt as if the moment was eternity.

I heard cheers from around us as my lungs ached for air.

He finally let go and gave me the sweetest smile. I smiled back at him and gave me a peck. I smiled and he gave me another.

"You are the most wonderful person in the world, Soohee…" he said and leaned down again but I pushed his lips with my index finger.

"This is enough, Gyujin-ah," I told him. "Many people are watching, aren't you shy?"

"Oh?" He looked around and scratched his nape. "Then let's continue it when no one is around?" he whispered which tickled my ear.

I forget the sensation and glared at him.

"Naughty kid," I said and pinched him on his side.

"Taking advantage, huh?" he said with a grin.

"Ay Gyujin-ah?" I said and he ran away. I just laughed at him.

Someone faked a cough and I looked his way. Kuhn-oppa was teasingly smiling at me. I smiled at him.

"Flirt," Kogyeol called me so and I felt light a little. He is not angry with me.

"Sorry," I told them.

"Gwaenchana, Soohee-ah," he said with a smile and tapped me on my shoulder.

"OK. OK. Let's start the practice now," their instructor suddenly said and went to the middle of the room. The boys also went towards there and I walked to the corner.

Gyujin stood on my way and I took the other but he blocked me again. He smirked and held my hand and my waist with the other and spin me around like in a dance.

He stopped and let go of me at the corner where I intended to go. He bit his lip and winked at me.

"Later…" he whispered, "when no one is around…" he raised his brows up and down and kissed my lips swiftly and ran to the middle of the room and safely hid within his groupmates.

My brows met but a smile was already forming on my lips.

Author's Notes

So this is all for this one. Photos aren't mine, btw. Mianhe for it's not too much for Kuhn-oppa and Kogyeol. I still choose to publish this today so the date is significant.

 

anyways it's 2015.11.11 so  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NO SOO IL a.k.a KUHN!

Saranghae... .kiss kiss

By the way, you, thanks for reading this one. :D How was it? I hope you liked this and I'd be happy to read your comment. I'm sorry if this is so cheesy, you. I'll wait for your comment, you. Thanks :D

 

loves & kisses,

loey_suh :-*

orange%20star_zpsaprlazwe.gif