Love Day - SeulRene One-Shot

Our Music Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Seulgi's POV     "Ddeulgiiii!! Come here." There she goes again, being all sweet and lovey dovey towards me. She confuses me sometimes. Saying those words casually makes me nervous. Does she like me? Does she have feeling for me? What is this.. I hold my chest for a few seconds and breathe in and out before turning to face her.     "Neh, Baechu?" I smiled at her sweetly.     "I'm cold. Hug me." Again with her tone..     "Neh?!" I half-shouted.    "I said hug me.." She looks down.    "Arasso.." I walk towards where she is and hugs her tight.     •••••••••   Seulgi's POV     Argh.. Today I don't have any schedule.. Wendy went to go shopping with Yeri, while joy went to film her WGM and Irene were filming with Bogum-ssi. So, basically I'm alone. 'Sad face'     I'm just flipping through channels.. And there I saw Irene with Bogum, they seems to get along well. I know they're dating  And it hurts me every time I see them. What's even worst is not being able to tell her that I love her. Sigh. Ever since she got accepted being a trainee, ever since Lee Sooman introduces me to her.. I felt happy.     I felt relaxed and calm but nervous at the same time when I'm around her.. I can't explain what I feel when I'm next to her, it's like.. It's like my tongues are tied together. I know I shouldn't feel this way.. Heck, I'm confuse as well.      There's always that time where I just wanted to hold her hands and take her somewhere quiet and tell her this   unexplained feelings that I'm feeling.. But, I can't .. I just can't do it. It's impossible.    It's not right, she's a girl. I'm a girl. The worst, were idols.. What would be the public's reaction?! What would be the members reaction?! And the most horrible one.. Getting rejected by her.. By Irene. I guess I'm not ready to tell her yet. Just not yet..     I hope that someday I'll be able to tell her that I .. I .. I-Iove her. I know sometimes I get shy, quiet and stupid without knowing it, but that's just simply because I don't wanna cause a drama and worst blurt out any words that could hurt and end our friendship.      Irene.. She's the type of women that every guys wanted. She's surrounded with lots of good looking guys that I can't compare myself with. Simple as that.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter