I Met Her Again

Don't Wanna Try

Hey my name is Taeyang, and if you are reading this, it means something terrible is about to the world. It may seem like I'm a idol that works with Big Bang but, that is not the case, I think I may have to start from the beginning from when my life kind of took a turn and turned to what it is today. Like i said my name is Taeyang but that is not my real name. My name is Kim Youngbae and I am a idol that is part of the boy band known as Big Bang. Let me tell you how it all started. At that time I was a kid around se7en years old.

That is when I first met her, my first love. Her name Jung Hyerim. She was an amazing girl, made my heart race everytime I saw her. (I know I was to understand what love was but it was like that everytime) My parents loved her and her parents loved me. She had two sisters one older and one younger. Their names were Sooyoun, and Soojung. I had four siblings to worry about, one older sister and three younger brother, Their names Kim Hyori, Kim Minho, Kim Hanbin and Kim Jiwon.

Who cares right, so back to the point, my mother at that time was murdered by someone, my father was scared that something might happen to us so we moved from the States to South Korea. I lost all contact with Hyerim and tried to move on. I thought she woukd do the same. Since she knew I was going to Korean I thought she will come and we could get back together so I waited. From there lets fast forward a good five years. Now I was a traniee at YG entertainment and I have not met up with Hyerim yet.

I worked hard as a trainee ever since I fell for hiphop thanks to Jinusean who casted me as the younger version of Sean in his A-YO music video. For six years working along side Jiyong, Daesung, T.O.P, and Seungri we finally debuted as Big Bang. At first we weren't doing well but the year after when our song "LIES" came out we comepletely became a hit winning song of the year and a lot of other awards.

Two years after debuting I released my first album "HOT" and after that in another two years I released my first full length album "SOLAR". Next year I noticed a new girl group was debuting but something about one of the members of that group was kind of a familiar to someone I know. That girl group was known as Apink. Enough about me and my past Let's get to the story.

I went to sleep thinking about that girl who was so familiar. I started to dream about Hyerim my first love. I started to wonder what she was doing at this moment. I had a lot if questions in my mind. Like is she dating someone else? Is she still in the States, or if she moved? If she moved on from that time? If she even remembers me?

"Hyung wake up you are going be late for Running Man" I heard Bobby shouting.

"Yah Youngbae-ah wake up" My sister shouted.

"Ruff! RUff! RUFf! RUFF!" My dog Boss barked (Translation: Give me my FOOD!)

"Okay I'm awake happy?" I sarcastically said then recieving a smack from Hyori.

"Hyung I made the food so go get washed and come eat before you leave for Running Man" B.I said.

"Thanks Man" I said and glared at the other three siblings I have. "Can't you be more like Hanbin?"

So I went to get washed and changed my clothing and went to the dining table got my breakfast and rushed through the door. I got in my car and met up with my manager who brought me to the Running Man filming. In the backstage I met the other guest. I saw two girls from APink (Eunji and Chorong), IU, JayPark and Junsu from 2PM two of my best friends outside of BigBang. The filming was about to start then Eunji came with Chorong and introduced themselves. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Eunji inimida, Annyeonghaseyo Chorong inimida" They said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Taeyang inimida" I said.

The filming started. 

Yoo Jaesuk, Kim JongKook, Ji Sukjin, Gary, Haha, Lee Kwangsoo, and Song Jihyo introduced the guest. We went in a line to the others. And introduced ourselves.

"We know your stage names but can you tell us your real name" Yoo Jaesuk asked.

Everyone nodded and started to reveal their names. After JayPark revealed his name I said mine.

"My real name is Kim Youngbae" I said.

"Really your real name is Kim Youngbae?" Eunji asked and I nodded.

Then the others started to reveal theirs and Eunji was the last one.

"My real name is Jung Hyerim" she said.

I was in total shock, could she be my love? Could she have come from the States to look for me? Did she really do that?" were the only things on my mind.

"Youngbae do you remember me now?" Eunji asked.

"What is this?" everyone else asked.

"Yeh ofcourse I remember you Hyerim-ah" I said.

"Taeyang-shi can you explain the meaning?" Jongkook hyung asked.

"Well she was my first love from when I was a kid and I had to move from the States to Korea because of an incident and I lost all contact with her." I explained.

Everyone started to get all mushy and all figdety. Especially JayPark and Junsu started to Wooo!

"Well everyone lets get started on todays rece shall we? Jaesuk hyung asked.

"Todays race is a couple race and you get to choose your partner" PD-nim said.

"We already know one couple" everyone said looking at me and Eunji.

"Really guys?" I asked.

"Why you don't want to be my partner?" Eunji asked.

"Ofcourse I do but still they are trying to blow this up alittle aren't they" I tried to reason with her. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Updated the first chapter

Sorry it took so long

How will Taeyang and Eunji do on the Mission?

Stay tune till the next Update