Seeing her again

We'll Get Back Together Soon. I Promise.

I sat in my living room watching tv. Basketball is cancelled today so I just went home. I always watch TV after school for some reason. I don't intend to but it's just habit now. I love watching Mnet to my favorite bands. I like Super Junior, SHINee, Girls' Generation, FX and my favorite soloist is a Japanese girl obvisiously from Japan named Emiko Akiyama or her stage name Yuna. She's an amazing singer, actress, and model. There's obviously some chemistry between her and Yesung. 

"And now I'm joined here with my best friend since 5th grade, Zhen JiaLyn or Choi Kae Li!" Emiko annouced introducing Kae.

"JIA LYN!!" I shouted after I spit my drink out. Could it really be her? My lost love? I picked up my phone looked her up and sure enough she has a picture of me and her together with a caption saying 'I actually miss him. I'd love to see him again. Maybe even be with him again.' That gave me hope. I had to go to Korea but I didn't know how to get there. "MOM! Can we go to South Korea?" I asked shouting to her in the other room.

"Sorry sweetie we can't afford it this year. Maybe next summer for vacation." She replied.

"No, I want to live there." I stated.

"Why?" She asked.

"Jia Lyn is there. I need to see her again!" I cried.

"Well we can't afford to move. Don't you know how much it costs? SM is having a global audution why not sign up?" My mom suggested. 

"But basketball." I whined. 

"Well if you become an SM idol you'll have a better chance of reuniting with her. I know she liked sports but I highly doubt she watches sports teams from outside of China or Korea. You can try with basketball but by the time you annouce your feelings for her you'd be a lost memory to her." My mom scolded. My mom is always right when it comes to this stuff. 

It caused me to think. Even if I do become an idol is there even a snowballs chance in hell we get back together? Will she even remember me or even want to be with me again? I didn't mean to dump her but I had to. I even tried to tell her I'd see her again eventually. Is this even worth it?

_____________________

So yeah I hope you liked this. 

The years from audition to debut with EXO will take like two chapters so you don't have to be all like "Just get to the good part will you!?" We'll get to all the drama by chapter 3 don't worry.